Lights out!

Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The Dark Forums (Lights Out!). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post ) ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

STC:C2C - ALL REQUESTS EDITION, Make requests here!
Slagar
Posted: Nov 17 2005, 03:39 AM

I QUIT!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Nearly two years ago, Slagar the Cruel: Coast to Coast made its spectacular (well, sort of) debut on the internet... and eight episodes later, its season has almost come to a close. Now, I've known what I want the last episode to be for quite some time... it's actually an adaptation of what would have been the ending for my scrapped Redwall fancomic. It's going to pretty solidly wrap up the entire saga of Slagar's afterlife that ended up getting started amidst "Ask Slagar", and it's the conclusion I feel is best for the series, but I can already tell that a lot of people aren't going to like it.

In order to make up for this fact, Episode Nine of STC:C2C is going to feature everything that YOU, the viewers, demand. Is there something from the Redwall series that you'd like to see lampooned in the style of STC:C2C? No problem, simply post it in this thread and YOUR REQUEST SHALL BE ANSWERED IN THE NEXT EPISODE. It's as simple as that!

If you're wondering whether or not this is tampering with my creative control of the parodies... well, yeah, it totally is, but that works in the context of this episode. Trust me on this one.
Yomi
Posted: Nov 17 2005, 09:05 PM

Newbeast

Group: Members
Member No.: 59

[COLOR=green]
I think it should include why the stupid redwallers always run around trying to solve stupid riddles that were created because of prophecies long ago. And, also, maybe if Slagar was paid a visit by some of his former captives. wink.gif
Posted: Nov 18 2005, 02:15 AM

Unregistered

The worst name ever: SANDINGOMM: wife of Gingervere. I swear, what was BJ on when he came up with that name. *shrugs* I'll probaley come up with a better one but that's the first that came to mind.
Riggu Felis
Posted: Nov 18 2005, 03:37 PM

Normalbeast

Member No.: 44

Since they were originally going to be a topic in the show anyways, I'd like to see some of the Juska appear. Ruggan Bor might be the best one to use.

kymicon.gif
Marigold
Posted: Nov 18 2005, 08:35 PM

Unregistered

Tell us why the vermin continue to attack Salamandastron! If Trunn, Ferahgo, and Gormad Tunn have failed, why should the vermin continue attacking?
Aggy
Posted: Nov 18 2005, 10:48 PM

Unregistered

A crack about Slagar being only a slightly better host than Bill O'Reilly.

Oh, and I second the riddles idea.
Dritheon
Posted: Nov 19 2005, 09:35 AM

Imperator

Member No.: 38

QUOTE (Aggy @ Nov 19 2005, 06:48 AM)
A crack about Slagar being only a slightly better host than Bill O'Reilly.

I'm pretty sure that Slagar doesn't want to introduce political topics to the show. Wasn't there one letter in Ask Slagar about the American elections? That Slagar (the columnist) promptly refused to even touch because of all the flames that he might get?

I think that Slagar should bring the horse and the beaver from Redwall into the show. And maybe wolves too.
Badtail
Posted: Nov 21 2005, 02:59 AM

CHEESE

Member No.: 55

Bring all of the dead vermin heroes and redwall heroes to gether for a showdown on his set
Slagar
Posted: Nov 21 2005, 05:02 AM

I QUIT!

QUOTE (Badtail @ Nov 20 2005, 09:59 PM)
Bring all of the dead vermin heroes and redwall heroes to gether for a showdown on his set

This is the only request made so far that I probably will not use for Episode 9.
Badtail
Posted: Nov 21 2005, 01:48 PM

CHEESE

Oh well i second dritheons idea
Riggu Felis
Posted: Nov 23 2005, 07:08 PM

Normalbeast

Member No.: 44

QUOTE (Badtail @ Nov 21 2005, 02:59 AM)

Please don't do this.

kymicon.gif
Badtail
Posted: Nov 23 2005, 11:29 PM

CHEESE

Please don't do this.
Why not

Dritheon
Posted: Nov 23 2005, 11:51 PM

Imperator

Member No.: 38

Really, you can't have a script that's just a battle... how would you describe it? Unless it's a verbal battle, in which case it would be impossible to write more than 2 lines for each person. And a 2 line debate really would not be very interesting.
Badtail
Posted: Nov 26 2005, 03:07 PM

CHEESE

well how about he scales it down to a few redwall heroes and villans and then do some "debating"
Slagar
Posted: Dec 11 2005, 12:18 AM

I QUIT!

Okay, so here's the show's lineup of topics so far:
  • Investigation of stupid prophetic riddles
  • Appearance of former captives of Slagar's
  • Sandingomm appearance
  • Juska clan appearance, specifically including Ruggan Bor
  • Explanation of why vermin continue to attack Salamandastron
  • Bill O'Reilly reference...?
  • Horse/beaver appearances
This should easily be enough to work from. THREAD OVER!

(By the way, Badtail - not to give too much away, but parts of Episode 10 might be of interest to you.)
« Next Oldest | Project S.L.A.G.A.R. Talkback | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register for Free

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0621 seconds · Archive