Lights out!

Create your own social network with a free forum.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The Dark Forums (Lights Out!). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

THA2 Municipal Quarters FAQ
Slagar
Posted: Mar 31 2006, 02:04 AM

I QUIT!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

This area has caused a lot of problems for some reason - largely my fault. Depending on how early you downloaded the game, this area might be completely impassable to you without instructions, so here's the ultimate guide to getting past it:

GIVE THE GAME A SECOND BETWEEN CLICKS. This isn't an error, you should be able to tell whether or not your clicks registered by the changing blue text below.

IF YOU HAVE THE "GOOD" VERSION, click the books in this order:
Green Red Blue Yellow White Black

IF YOU HAVE THE EARLY VERSION, click the books in this order:
Green Red Yellow Blue White Black

IF YOU HAVE THE LATEST "GOOD" VERSION BUT A "BAD" COMPUTER THAT DOES NOT WORK FOR SOME REASON, just burn the @#$% bookcase down with the Lantern.
Aggy
Posted: Mar 31 2006, 03:05 AM

Unregistered

Look, man, it still isn't working. Absolutely nothing happens. I've given it time in between clicks. I've tried both the good and bad combinations. Nothing works.
Predak
Posted: Mar 31 2006, 06:21 AM

Beware the Pine Martens!

Group: Members
Member No.: 19

^ What Aggy said.
Slagar
Posted: Mar 31 2006, 10:04 PM

I QUIT!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

I really don't understand this at all, because it's working perfectly for me on both versions. What you're reporting just doesn't exist in the game I made.

Despite this, I have created ANOTHER bug-fix where you can simply burn down the bookcase with the Lantern in order to go through. Re-download and re-install one more time and you can just skip the area altogether.
Predak
Posted: Mar 31 2006, 11:14 PM

Beware the Pine Martens!

Group: Members
Member No.: 19

Hey Slagar, when I was reading the Journal (Entry 543 or something) I returned to the Study, not the room I had been in. This is rather confusing . I was on the Manor roof, then I somehow ended up in the Lab. 0o.gif
Aggy
Posted: Apr 1 2006, 12:25 AM

Unregistered

...also, if you enter the Manor Yard before going to the Lab, you still talk to that fox guy as if you had already been there.

I still can't figure out how to get past the Crypts. It's a great game, Slagar.
Daskar
Posted: Apr 5 2006, 05:33 AM

Unregistered

One quick minor thing.
When you are in the library, when you click to read "Mysteries", the text flashes something that appears to be the message that should appear when you use the right key. ^_^

Doesn't seem to affect gameplay, as the book opens fine after that (and it only lasts a split second) but you might want to know.

(Oh, and the door does stay locked.)

~Daskar
« Next Oldest | Project S.L.A.G.A.R. Talkback | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0274 seconds · Archive