Title: Democratic Nomination Comes Down 2 Personality
Description: Says Tony Snow another propaganda tool
jofortruth - April 22, 2008 06:13 PM (GMT)
http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/04/22/snow.q.a/index.htmlSo people, if you vote for either candidate (or any candidate for that matter) ONLY ON PERSONALITY, like Tony Snow (another propaganda tool) is telling you to do, then YOU'RE STUPID and SHEEPLE of the MSM! What you Should be Looking At:1) What the Candidates Stand FOR, OR against.
2) How Honest they've been in their political career, and in their current campaign.
3) Do they avoid taking a stand on any issues, and do they stonewall.
4) Do they want to spend us into oblivion, or do they stand for more fiscal restraint and controlling of spending.
5) Are they controlled by CFR (Council on Foreign Relations), or do they have an independent mind?
(Unfortunately the top 3 are all influenced by CFR which has run our government behind the scenes for decades)
6) Do they cower from issues that are tough, and never state their position on them? (If they do this, they aren't being honest, and they are playing the same old political games - Tell you only what you want to hear in a campaign, then do as they damned well please when in office).
7) Do they respect the US Constitution? Will they protect our Republic from the NWO? or will they trash both by cooperating with the ELITE NWO plans.
8) Their voting record in Congress.
9) There is so much more that you should look at before "personality". That is the last thing to look at.THESE ARE THE ISSUES YOU SHOULD BE LOOKING AT. WHO IS A GOOD LEADER IS NOT NECESSARILY "MR. PERSONALITY". PERSONALITY IS THE LAST THING YOU SHOULD BE LOOKING AT WHEN IT COMES TO BEING QUALIFIED TO BE PRESIDENT.
SO TONY SNOW, YOU'RE WRONG AGAIN, AND ALL OF THE OTHER MSM EMPLOYEES WHO ALLOW THEMSELVES TO BE PUPPETS FOR THE ELITE.
jofortruth - April 22, 2008 06:25 PM (GMT)
See more about how Propaganda is used in the Media:http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Decep...topic=3819&st=0It's all manipulation. If you just listen to what the MSM tells you about the candidates, you will never know you are voting for someone who SHOULD NEVER BE ALLOWED TO BE PRESIDENT. MSM intentionally misguides and manipuates you into voting for who they want you to vote for.
Turn the TV off, and start doing your own research on the backgrounds of the candidates. Then you will see the REAL PERSON behind the "Mr. Personality" fascade.
* Hosted for free by InvisionFree