Title: Mosque Proposal In Manhattan. Timing Interesting
Description: Imam has CIA, CFR, State Dept ties!
jofortruth - August 23, 2010 12:54 PM (GMT)
Masterminds, Mosques and Mass Insanity: “War on Terrorism” Propaganda Ratcheted up Ahead of War Escalation http://www.infowars.com/masterminds-mosque...war-escalation/'Ground Zero Mosque’ inflating Islamophobia http://www.infowars.com/ground-zero-mosque...g-islamophobia/Questions:1) Don't you find the timing of this quite suspicious due to the drum beat for war with Iran, Pakistan (or whoever is next on the list) since they are doing nothing but REDEPLOYING troops from Iraq to the next battle field and leaving 50,000 behind in Iraq? Yet, O calls this leaving Iraq??? We have a huge embassy there also that was built during the so called war in iraq. :rolleyes:
2) Do you think it's odd that part of this project is being funded by foreign countries like Saudi Arabia who is also said to own 7% of Fox News the network who has trouble keeping its lies straight? Is there any FOUNDATION funding involved. History shows how the tax free foundations seem to be always connected to projects just to stir things up at opportunistic times.
3) Do you think $100 million dollars could be used for something besides a huge building in downtown Manhattan, especially due to the recession/depression we are currently in? This seems totally inappropriate, IMO.
4) Don't you think the CFR guys statement in the 2nd article was interesting? "it will be celebrated as a Muslim monument erected on the site of a great Muslim 'military' victory." (Did muslims really attack on 911, or was there something much more sinister like "inside job" with muslims being used as patsies? What is CFR's role in the "muslim story". You see, this hasn't been settled yet.)
5) Whether or not the Muslim angle in the official story of 911 is true or not, isn't it extremely poor taste for the Muslim community to insist on putting their mosque at this site? I would say yes. If they were truly wanting to garner trust would they make such an arrogant and stupid move such as this?
6) Wouldn't it be helpful if we had a president who would speak truth everywhere he goes, rather than tailoring his comments to certain groups he is speaking in front of at the moment, but then saying something different in the news at another instance? (Referring to his comments after his appearance in front of the muslim group, but later questioning the "wisdom" of doing this? Why didn't he say that at the speech also? Oh right, political correctness always wins out doesn't it?)
7) Oh yes, they have the right to build anywhere they want, but is it the right thing to do, is the question?
:rolleyes:IT SEEMS THAT "RESPECT" IS A WORD OF THE PAST IN AMERICA THESE DAYS. IT'S ALWAYS ABOUT AN AGENDA, A STRAWMAN, A PSYOP PRIOR TO ANOTHER WAR, ETC ETC ETC. WHEN WILL THE LIES, MANIPULATION, GAMEPLAYING AND DECEIT END? WHEN WILL PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN AMERICA START DOING THE RIGHT THING, INSTEAD OF THINGS THAT ANTAGONIZE?
jofortruth - August 23, 2010 01:15 PM (GMT)
|Moreover, as Dan Senor of the Council on Foreign Relations wrote in The Wall Street Journal, whatever the project's stated goals, "in the minds of many who are swayed by the most radical interpretations of Islam . . . it will be celebrated as a Muslim monument erected on the site of a great Muslim 'military' victory." |
CFR has lost all respect now that we know they flame a lot of propaganda for their own agendas in moving towards their NWO! Someone needs to ask this guy and his CFR buddies how much CFR contributed to the "muslim did it" mantra that was put out about 911? Many think that is a total lie in itself!
jofortruth - August 23, 2010 01:18 PM (GMT)
The Constitution has nothing to say about whether Ground Zero mosque is right or wrong:http://www.nydailynews.com/opinions/2010/0...s_right_or.html
|But what about common sense and decency? If Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf had either, he and his group would reconsider the location out of respect for the hordes of Americans, many of them 9/11 family members themselves, who think that this idea just plain stinks. And if it weren't for political correctness and our decidedly 21st century paranoia over offending Islam, our national leaders would proudly echo those sentiments.|
jofortruth - August 23, 2010 01:21 PM (GMT)
jofortruth - August 26, 2010 01:37 AM (GMT)
jofortruth - August 26, 2010 01:41 AM (GMT)
Ron Paul to Sunshine Patriots: Stop Your Demagogy about the NYC Mosque!http://www.ronpaul.com/2010-08-20/ron-paul...the-nyc-mosque/http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8L2mH-kAlw...player_embedded
[dohtml]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/p8L2mH-kAlw&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/p8L2mH-kAlw&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/dohtml]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxJSYgOCljs...player_embedded
[dohtml]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CxJSYgOCljs&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CxJSYgOCljs&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/dohtml]
jofortruth - August 26, 2010 03:37 AM (GMT)
|This program (Cordoba Initiative) has been made possible by a generous grant from:|
C-100 World Economic Forum
West-Islamic World Dialogue
Additional support has been provided by:
Rockefeller Brothers Fund, NYC
William & Mary Greve Foundation, NYC
Is there anything the Rockefellers are not involved in?
:rolleyes:The Mission of The Cordoba Initiative:http://www.asmasociety.org/mlt2006/sponsors_cordoba.htmlhttp://www.cordobainitiative.org:80/
jofortruth - August 26, 2010 03:41 AM (GMT)
Newt Gingrich comes out against planned Cordoba House mosque near Ground Zerohttp://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local//2010/...l#ixzz0xgDSRg4lDon't forget NOT to vote for this opportunist when he runs for President in 2012. He is against this for the wrong reasons, IMO. He thinks this stance will propel him in his bid to be President. I don't think so.
IMO, he should be asking his Rockefeller buddy why he is supporting something he (Newt) is against! Isn't Newt a Rockefeller Republican? Looks like he likes to play both sides of every issue when it is opportunistic.
:rolleyes:More on the Newt:http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Decep...topic=789&st=25
jofortruth - September 13, 2010 06:11 PM (GMT)
Well, well - THE CIA and CFR have connections to the IMAM. What a surprise!
:rolleyes:http://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/09/...ner=rss&emc=rsshttp://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?to...seen#msg1105786http://www.infowars.com/ground-zero-mosque...estrated-event/THE WHOLE THING LOOKS STAGED TO INCITE FURY AMONG MUSLIMS IN PARTICULAR TO ADVANCE THEIR IRAN (OR SOME OTHER PLACE) FUTURE WARS. IT IS ALSO MEANT TO USE THE VIOLENCE THAT ENSUES TO CONVINCE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE THAT MUSLIMS ARE BAD TO JUSTIFY MORE NEOCON AND NEOLIBERAL WARS? THE TRUTH: THERE ARE BAD PEOPLE IN EVERY GROUP, NOT JUST MUSLIMS.
THE GAMEPLAYERS ARE CONTINUALLY TRYING TO FIND WAYS TO DIVIDE PEOPLE, AND WE KEEP FALLING FOR IT. WHEN WILL WE LEARN?
THIS IS SUCH A JOKE! IT'S ALWAYS ABOUT PUSHING ANOTHER AGENDA! SHAMEFUL! THE TIMING OF THIS STAGED EVENT RIGHT BEFORE 9TH ANNIVERSARY OF SEPTEMBER 11TH, AND ON THE HEALS OF DRUMBEATS FOR MORE WAR ARE VERY TELLING!
:nonono:WHO'S YOUR DADDY, MR. IMAM? THE CFR, CIA, STATE DEPARTMENT? SAUDIS? WHO ELSE DO YOU TAKE ORDERS FROM. YOU DO NOT REPRESENT YOUR PEOPLE, IF YOU WORK FOR THESE DUDES AND ARE ON THEIR PAYROLL! GEESH!
jofortruth - September 13, 2010 07:41 PM (GMT)
Richard Land, Southern Baptist, & Others Speak at CFR on this topic, "Is a Mosque Near Ground Zero a Bad Idea?http://www.cfr.org/publication/22830/is_a_...a_bad_idea.htmlWhy are all of these so called religious leaders in bed with CFR?
jofortruth - September 13, 2010 07:45 PM (GMT)