Create your own social network with a free forum.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The Great Deception. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

A Tip About Links In This Forum Some Of Which Go, magically missing, yet still really work
jofortruth
Posted: Dec 6 2010, 10:21 AM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Some of them are magically disappearing (meaning the links go nowhere), but many also still actually work. Simply do a search on the titles and information given in the threads in this forum (which I put there intentionally for when this type of thing happens), and you will find that many of the links are still on the internet but have been delinked from this forum by the regular visitors whose job I guess it is to disturb information getting out to the people!

Therefore, I can only assume one thing: that this is being done intentionally to keep YOU FROM SEEING THIS INFORMATION. The type of information that goes missing gives me tips as to what needs further research, therefore, I just do more research in those areas (thx for the tips, goons of the internet, many of you haven't a clue what you are supporting - THE DESTRUCTION OF YOUR OWN COUNTRY by keeping the truth about what is going on from getting out to the public! Does that make you proud to do this job?) rolleyes.gif

If you are involved in this type of work, you should be ashamed of yourselves. I hope you too wake up! THIS IS YOUR COUNTRY TOO (at least some of you that haven't been placed offshore), AND YOU ARE HELPING ITS DEMISE DUE TO YOUR STUPIDITY AND OR COOPERATION IN DOING WRONG! TIME TO GET ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THINGS, OR YOUR OWN FREEDOMS WILL BE LOST ONE DAY, AS YOU HELP YOUR MASTERS GUT AMERICA AND KEEP THE TRUTH FROM ITS PEOPLE!

teach.gif
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Welcome! Please Read, if you are new to this forum! | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0575 seconds | Archive