Skin created by Adamo. Find more quality skins at the IF Skin Zone

Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The Great Outdoors. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

what kind of dog do you have and, what's their name?
WhitetailLady
Posted: Apr 24 2006, 01:38 PM

NON-TYPICAL FREAK

Group: Members
Member No.: 70

10-1/2 year old Rottie by the name of Rider (from the time he was 5 weeks old loved to ride in the car or truck). Just had him to the vets on Sat. for his annual check-up and the vet said if she didn't know how old he was she would figure he was half his age. Still rips and tears like a pup.
kevin1
Posted: Apr 25 2006, 10:06 AM

God King Emperor of the Prick Universe

Member No.: 6

QUOTE (kevin1 @ Jul 25 2005, 12:42 PM)
I'm giving serious consideration to getting another Black Lab , I must seriously be coming unhinged !  wacko.gif  blink.gif

UPDATE: We now have not one but two new Black Lab pups , both are about half grown and lots of fun . I'm hoping to at least make decent rabbit flushers out of them .

*Update again*

Had to get rid of one of the labs , he became a chicken killer , details in the Watering hole forum .

sad.gif
Herbie
Posted: May 5 2006, 11:32 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 90

I raise Vizslas. They are Hungarian Hounds. Great bird dogs.
NCbuckhuntr
Posted: May 6 2006, 06:45 PM

Four-Point

Member No.: 92

Here is a pic of mine he has a black mouth like a fox or coyote I dont know what kind he is . He is a good hutin dog though

user posted image
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0815 seconds | Archive
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter