Skin created by Adamo. Find more quality skins at the IF Skin Zone

Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The Great Outdoors. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Found some
PA RIDGE RUNNER
Posted: Mar 20 2011, 07:21 PM

Ten Point

Group: Members
Member No.: 26

What started out as a turkey scouting trip this evening ended up with seeing 14 turkeys and 8 deer. We found a perfect matching pair of sheds except for one little complication. Those antlers were still attached to the deer. I cannot believe it on Mar 20 that buck still had both antlers. If someone would have told me that I would have thought they were seeing things but I saw it three times. Eric said no wonder we don't find sheds, they never lose them. ohmy.gif
ADjam5
Posted: Mar 21 2011, 03:27 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 12

We have found many of our sheds also while turkey scouting Paul.
Too bad you didn't find any. My son Joe said he has seen bucks in velvet already down here 533[1].gif . Something wacky is going on.
Herbie
Posted: Mar 21 2011, 04:20 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 90

My big buck shed his better than a month ago. Still no velvet. The young bucks still have there nubs. Go figure.
buckblaster19
Posted: Mar 28 2011, 05:11 PM

NON-TYPICAL FREAK

Group: Members
Member No.: 137

Thats different never heard of bucks still having their horns this late
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0612 seconds | Archive
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter