Skin created by Adamo. Find more quality skins at the IF Skin Zone

Welcome to The Great Outdoors. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (1344) « First ... 1071 1072 [1073] 1074 1075 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Watering Hole, Talk about anything- just like being at
GLW
Posted: May 3 2012, 06:27 AM

NON-TYPICAL FREAK

Group: Members
Member No.: 136

You're on the way to becoming famous Jake! wink.gif

Do I hear a blender screaming? wink.gif

Couple farms for sale by me? One has 135 acres, barn and a nice house for $270,000. Great turkey and deer woods, no gas rights held on it either! wink.gif I wish I was better off, I would sell my house and move into it. 310[1].gif
WhitetailLady
Posted: May 3 2012, 07:41 AM

NON-TYPICAL FREAK

Member No.: 70

Brian, got my fingers crossed also. Will be waiting for the report.

Paul, that is a heck of a deal for that place. In my area just the land would be going for $300, 000 - $750,000.

I'm thinking tomorrow might be a good day to take off. Slope Day here on campus (meaning one big drunk fest by the students).
charles m
Posted: May 3 2012, 07:50 AM

NON-TYPICAL FREAK

Member No.: 106

Cody had his Eagle scout board of review last night and passed. He is now an Eagle scout. This is the highest rank in scouting. Only 7% of boys that join scouts achieve this rank. Very proud of my boy!.
Herbie
Posted: May 3 2012, 11:10 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 90

JAKE AINT BEING AN ADULT WITH JOB RESPONSIBILITIES GREAT.

Paul, that is a heck of a deal. Wish I was closer. We would be neighbors.

Colleen, hope you get a long weekend.

Chuck, tell Cody congrats.

Anthony and Joe are busy lil beavers at the Picarosa. They are seeing some critters and getting some surprises on the game cam. Sounds like they are having fun.
Heirloom
Posted: May 4 2012, 05:35 PM

Four-Point

Member No.: 264

Well, it was a short visit for the xrays. They took 2 pics and said "done". My thrroat is almost closed off totally and they are afraid I'll get stuff in my lungs again if they try more. I got back and start coughing up the barium stuff and now have a soar throat and cough. wacko.gif
GLW
Posted: May 6 2012, 07:35 AM

NON-TYPICAL FREAK

Sorry to hear that Brian. sad.gif Well, you are here with us today and most important, Ms Kathy. wink.gif I would love to be out in the woods right now with one of your calls, but unfortunately, the stomach bug disagrees! dry.gif smile.gif
charles m
Posted: May 6 2012, 10:44 AM

NON-TYPICAL FREAK

Member No.: 106

Well i drove up to camp Thursday night and arrived about 5 miles away in one hell of a thunderstorm wacko.gif . Hunted friday morning and didn't hear or see a thing. Got my grass cut, food plot rototilled and seeded and got rid of another brush pile. Put a gobbler to bed on Friday evening. Saturday morning I tried to entice him with my awesome HEIRLOOM box call but he didn't make a sound. I am thinking it was because of all the nasty fog. As paul always says I can never catch a break with the weather. My apple trees that I just planted are full of blossoms. My crabapples that i planted two years ago as saplings have their first blossoms too. Saw plenty of deer around.
GLW
Posted: May 6 2012, 08:04 PM

NON-TYPICAL FREAK

Did you stay the weekend Chuck? It was beautiful then? rofl.gif Sorry man, I wish you could just get some great weather, one time for your sake! sad.gif

Friday I left work early because I just couldn't stay out of the bathroom. Saturday, I ran to the bathroom in the morning and felt a little better afterwards, so I drove the bike to Binghamton to volunteer my services at the Special Olympics. It's a geat event and I love helping the kids/adults each year! That wore me out but was worth it! Today I woke a little better so around lunch time I took my grandson fishing, man are the bass spawning! After that we took the harley out cruising, best day I've had in a week without running to the bathroom! biggrin.gif

Chuck, there is a BEAUTIFUL 3600 sq. foot house down the road with 10 acres of prime deer and turkey for $172,000. He wants $259,000 with 72 acres of great field/woods mixture. I have loved that house for years and it's finally available! sad.gif Your wife would love it dude! I've asked the guy if I could bow hunt the property and he said no because the folks before abused the privelage. 310[1].gif
WhitetailLady
Posted: May 7 2012, 07:44 AM

NON-TYPICAL FREAK

Member No.: 70

Brian, as said as long as you're still around that's the main thing.

Chuck, tell Cody congratulations!!! Hope one of these trips you have good weather.

Got a bunch of stuff done with the three days off, but still have a lot more to do.
Herbie
Posted: May 7 2012, 07:46 AM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 90

Brian, what is next? Throat stretching?

Thought we would have update from Joe and Anthony outlining their week in the woods. I understand that the game cam captured a few unexpected pictures.

Paul, glad your feeling better.

I came up to the country for the weekend. Saw lots of axis and lots of whitetails at the axis bowl. No piggies.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (1344) « First ... 1071 1072 [1073] 1074 1075 ... Last »

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0896 seconds | Archive
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter