1) No flaming, critizing, or arguing with other members. Keep it friendly here, even though you may not like someone, we dont need it here.
2) Keep swearing to a minimum.
3) Don't argue with others outside the forum. Outside, it doensn't look good for the us when you start arguments with people.
4) Common sense stuff. Don't do things that are obviously wrong, such as cheating, hacking, spamming, etc. There are too many to list, so just don't do things that would obviously be against this code of conduct.
The Following applies to either Guests or Members:
* Ensure a friendly atmosphere to our members
* Ensure the privacy of our members
* Comply with existing laws
* Encourage responsible use of our forums and discourage activities which disrupt our community and reduce the value of our services to our visitors
* Encourage the freedom of expression and exchange of information in a mature and responsible manner
* Excessive off-topic threads
* Posting pointless stuff
* Flooding the forum
* Post-Count farming
* Inciting a forum war
* Outwar-style links
* Blatant advertising
* Messages without content
* Fraudulent activity (Pyramid schemes, chain letters, etc.)
You may not discuss, encourage, or think about the following on these forums:
* Seeking help to create cracks, trainers, and key-generators
* Seeking missing files that are supplied with installation CD(s)
* Admitting to possess pirated software, cracks, trainers, and key-generators
* Admitting to distribute pirated software, cracks, trainers, keys, and key-generators
* We do not allow any attacks to anyone on the staff (moderators, site admins....) or members.
Porn/Sexually Offensive Materials
* You MUST NOT post any pornographic image in the forums, instead, you can post a link to it and WARN what is inside, the moderator may edit the link out at any time.
Signatures & Avatars
* Signatures & avatars must comply with the ToS.
Moderation & Bans
* You may not evade a ban. Doing so will drastically lengthen your ban.
* You may not publicly complain about or demand a reason for another user's ban, the deletion of a message, or the deletion/closure of a thread. Any discussion about warnings, bans, message deletion, thread deletion and thread closure should be done over private email between the person concerned and the moderators
* You may not re-edit a message that has been edited by a moderator
* Do not post negative posts and discussions that are repeated over and over and over with no other purpose than to disrupt conversation. If you feel the need to say something, say it once and then move on. Do not disrupt multiple threads in order to get your view out.
* You may not bait/troll users. Bait / Trolling is defined as posting with a clear intent to provoke anger, incendiary posts, and behavior that results in other users violating the CoC.
* You may not bait, insult, flame, or otherwise abuse a moderator
* You may not abuse your ability to post in HTML in HTML-enabled forums
* You may not post graphically-disturbing images as inline images (such that the images are displayed when users view your post). However, you can link to the images with a warning stating that the images are graphically disturbing.
* You may not register multiple accounts with intent to violate any part of this CoC.
* CoC Stands for Code of Conduct, such as this one.
Written By: Redhat