Site best viewed in Firefox!

QUICK LOG-IN

Welcome to Time, Space, and Chips. This is a community project site where the members helped build the site for the Ultimate Doctor Who/Torchwood board.

Year: 2013

The remaining Time Lords, Gallifreyans, and Outsiders are left to rebuild their world, the Eleventh Doctor is trying to figure out just who is Clara Oswald, Torchwood spans the globe, and the Time Agency has returned. Where's your place in this busy universe?

Spotlight on Threads!

Here Comes the Sun
with the Doctor & Clara
Senseless
with Gabriel & Carys
It's All Coming Back to Me
with Donna, Rose, & Jenny
The Church at Auvers
with Eve & Mara

Sister Site:
Magical Bonds: an AU Marauder’s era RP
Affiliates:

Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Time, Space, & Chips! We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are unable to post in most areas of the board, and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

Honey, let me tell you a story..., [Krys' characters!]
Gabriel Saint Laorden
Posted: May 15 2012, 02:24 AM

*/Your Most CHARMING NIGHTMARE;
Group Icon

Group: Rogue Time Agents
Member No.: 226

Yep, it's me again xD

So anyway. I've only just discovered that you have this superawesome John Hart charrie, and since there's no way I'm gonna leave one of your characters unlinked to mine, then here I am, with plots and ideas. 8D

Let's be honest here, I'm itching, ITCHING, to plot with your John Hart with my Gabriel. Back then in his genesis, in Victorian London, he was singled out by one of his Rogue Time Agent superiors and trained to become one of them. He's a bad guy, and excellent material for the Rogues. But now certain conditions in his life (like getting to know Carys, and Eve Lloyd, and Ashley Miller + consequent events that unfold) have made him reconsider and think that maybe there can be redemption if he starts to do something good for humanity. Right now, I see Gabriel standing somewhere in the middle, between the Agency and the Rogues. As if little bits of humanity are slowly but consistently falling back to him. Because of that I thought that maybe John Hart is starting to feel that they're "loosing him", he takes Gabe with him on a deadly quest. Perhaps something that involves killing someone or something equally horrible, because John suspects that Gabriel is starting to be less 'handy' than he was. I'm not sure how John would feel about that, or how he would treat Gabriel in regards to this, but I think it would be interesting to see Gabriel hesitating and struggling between his new morals and John's orders.

And another couple of things that I wanted to discuss with you! In the Striking a Blow plot, Gabriel saves Eve in the end, I'm sure John doesn't know about that, does he? I'd like to think he does imagine that something's wrong with him, but he doesn't quite know what. And there's another plot that I'm involved in: a while ago, Gabriel was ordered to kill an entire family for reasons unknown by one of his superiors, and he killed all of them except one person: Ashley Miller. So now he's trying to hide both his secret and her, in case his superior finds out about it. I'm not sure if this is something John would do as a superior, but if you want to take part in the plot, and throw any idea in, then you're more than welcome to do so! 8D

BTW. I know I haven't posted in ages... college is killing me x_x And OH! CONGRATULATIONS on being MEMBER OTM!! *hands cookie*
Carys Barton
Posted: May 15 2012, 12:54 PM

{break} the SKY
Group Icon

Group: UNIT
Member No.: 242

*devours cookie* Why thank you! And I get the college stuff, I just got out for the year and definitely crashed on my parents couch for two days to "recover" haha. Anyway.......plotting!

Hart will not take an apparent change in Gabriel's loyalties lightly. He'd take it quite personally, actually. And I love love love the testing mission idea. He'll probably spring the killing order on Gabriel for the best effect. If Gabriel hesitates too long, things could get violent for Gabriel and these annoying good influences he's been finding.

We need to get this Striking a Blow rolling again! I don't think Hart would know about Gabriel saving Eve, but he might suspect something.

So many secrets! Hart might not be Gabriels superior in the Ashley Miller situation, but he could find out about it and get involved!
Seth Ashbourne
Posted: May 16 2012, 12:31 AM

Seth Ashbourne
Group Icon

Group: Torchwood
Member No.: 201

Yaaaay! I love what we have here! I can't wait to finally be on holiday so we could do that 'testing mission' thread! (you should know by now how much I love to monopolize your roleplay time, muahahahaaa xD)

And yes!! Yes to the Stricking a Blow thread, also! I think so far I was the last person to post, so I can't bring it back myself, which is a damn shame, because I really wanted it to move onward >.<

And okay! That would be cool! I feel Gabriel is going to have a hard time with John around, which is superawesome (for me, at least)!
Carys Barton
Posted: May 16 2012, 12:36 AM

{break} the SKY
Group Icon

Get yo-self on holiday! Haha. I love you monopolizing my role-play time!

Hart will give him all the hard times! (As will Carys, but her intentions are a little nicer. Haha)
Pat
Posted: Jun 5 2012, 05:27 PM

VWORP VWORP
Group Icon

Group: Time Travellers
Member No.: 323

Would it be alright with you two if Pat doesn't bring Seth and Maggie home for some time? It's not as much fun traveling around the universe alone.
Carys Barton
Posted: Jun 23 2012, 05:06 PM

{break} the SKY
Group Icon

Maggie won't mind, but Seth might. Hahaha
Seth Ashbourne
Posted: May 9 2013, 04:00 PM

Seth Ashbourne
Group Icon

Helloooo again! XD

So I'm SO happy to have Gabriel up and going again! 8D It took a lot of re-reading and a bi of re-shaping, but HEY! I think it was kinda worth it! 8]

Aaand just coming here again for a couple (-snort-) ideas for you to choose from if (when?) you ever feel like having one more thread ^^:[list]

SETH & MAGGIE - beware that this is a really crazy idea: so feel free to reject it if you want: or add/edit/substract! Yesterday I got the image of Maggie and Seth in Victorian England, and thought it was pretty cool -so I'm throwing it in in case (for some unknown reason unsure.gif) you feel like doing something like this xD (Victorian Era, 1920s, 1970s, Ancient Greece, French Revolution... just about anywhere, really!) I was thinking of doing it through a sort of technological collapse. Like, say... he has this replica of a Time Agent Wristwrap, so maybe if she touches a same code combination at exactly the same time on her own, their coordinates clash and they end up jolted together somewhere earlier in time? IDK! It would be fun if at least one of them were confused with some important person from that era? And she/he'd be forced to go all 'Oh, and this is my [insert whatever looks more awkward or hilarious to us] biggrin.gif

· HART & LAORDEN - Theyneeedathreaaaadokaaaaay 8D Sticking with what we've plotted ages ago because that's just about the only decent idea I can think of at present ---though there's also the 'hallucination' bit, that I've no idea what might happen if it lasts enough for John to find out. Nevertheless, if at some point John gets nasty I would love Gabe to just sort of plan up a rebellion to overthrow him. Jus cos he's cool like that cool.gif

· MARK & ARIA - I have nooooo idea how these two could ever come across each other, but you mentioned in your plot page that he needs friends, so I'm offering her for friends or whatever might (or might not, more likely, since she's got a bit of a problem herself with her skin xD) happen in the future. She's awesome friendly stuff, though. I think they have potential to get along pretty well ^^

· MARK & GABRIEL - I think it'd be really cool to have a thread where they started off trying to prevent one another from doing something (saaay they both have to prevent the other agency from getting an object), but something happens somewhere in the middle, and they'd both have to trust and help each other to get away from danger. A good way to end it would be to have the object be accidentally destroyed, or maybe by mutual agreement, they both think it's better for them to destroy it themselves instead of handing it over to whoever demanded it (ŕ la Harry Potter's Elder Wand xD) Idk -just an idea!

EDIT!
Would it be alright with you two if Pat doesn't bring Seth and Maggie home for some time? It's not as much fun traveling around the universe alone.

I WOULD LOVE THAAAT. BRING IT ON!
Carys Barton
Posted: May 14 2013, 12:22 PM

{break} the SKY
Group Icon

SETH&MAGGIE: OMG. O.M.G. I can see it. Especially them literally running into each other and Maggie not being happy about seeing him of all people again even if he'd actually be helpful in said situation. (At least given where things stand in the adventure thread, she might me more friendly to him as things go on.) I can start a thread to post when I get back?

HART&LAORDEN: This is definitely still happening. I'll even start this too if you like, even though it will be a while before I can post it. smile.gif And if Gabriel tries to throw a rebellion Hart will not be pleased. Things will get very bloody very quickly.

MARK&ARIA: Aw. They'd be so quiet and bookish together. It'd be great. Doesn't she have an open thread already? If so I can just snag that and we can go from there.

MARK&GABRIEL: Oh poor Mark. He'd hate that so very much. But he'd also get to show Gabriel that he's not some tidy pansy boy. Sobackoffhiswomanorhewillcutyou. In other words, we should do this. Unwanted bonding.
Seth Ashbourne
Posted: May 14 2013, 03:07 PM

Seth Ashbourne
Group Icon

Really quick input, 'cause I gotta leave asap sad.gif BUT!

SETH & MAGGIE - oooor, I could start one while you're away -whichever you prefer! I'm not sure how this'll turn out, but I'd like Seth to try and make up for last time (buuut, I won't bet my money on that, because if she snaps soon enough, he's probably just going to snap right back anyway xD)

HART & LAORDEN - omg it'd be soo awesome if you could start it, because I'm still trying to get the feel of Gabriel, and in the midst of exams and such, I'm not sure if my posts as him would flow that easily. THANK YOU! (and no, I don't mind waiting at all. This is bad enough already as it is, no need to add more procrastination in the final stages of my academic year xD)

MARK & ARIA - Yees! omg 8D If it gets good, I could totally see them getting together, talking about their heartbreaks and stuff and trying to console each other. (Though if you have other ideas or point of views, you're welcome to throw them in!) If you feel that thread's got enough for you to go with, then you're more than welcome to hop in! <33

MARK & GABRIEL - I don't know which one of them would like it less, haha! I'm a true fan of your Mark, btw. I think I'd practically love him in every thread you'd place him in. 8D
Carys Barton
Posted: May 14 2013, 03:12 PM

{break} the SKY
Group Icon

Alrighty, you start Seth/Maggie then, I'll start Gabe/Hart and throw Mark in with Aria. Then we can discuss Gabe/Mark?

And aww, thanks. I love writing Mark.
Gwen Cooper-Williams
Posted: May 14 2013, 09:19 PM

death is not an option
Group Icon

Member No.: 67

For some reason, it's slightly tricky to plot your characters with mine, past the very obvious John & Mara bit. The Master's kind of lying low right now, and Lys is limited to Centauri until she gets braver about this traveling business. But let's see what we can do with Gwen and Mara!

GWEN & CARYS
I actually think these two could make pretty good friends, despite the fact that they're kind of spaced apart location-wise. Gwen is known to take risks, but she's probably a bit more careful than the hot-shot pilot. happy.gif Maybe she can offer advice for surviving this crazy lifestyle? Also, Gwen knows a bit about UNIT from the time that Martha Jones came in to help Torchwood for a short period. Maybe they could work together against some threat eventually? I don't have too many specific ideas for these two, I'm afraid.

GWEN & MARK
The only Time Agents that Gwen has met are former ones from the original Agency. And let's face it, Jack Harkness and John Hart have probably given her a very tainted view of the Time Agency. I think it could be interesting for her to meet and work with a more by-the-book sort of Time Agent. She'd probably like him quite a lot! I had this idea that maybe they meet because he has a mission to ensure that she either carries out her mission or fails it. (I'd have to come up with something for her to do that would cause future implications, of course.) That could be quite interesting. He might feel bad about having to orchestrate events a bit, if he ends up liking her as a person? If that makes sense.

GWEN & MAGGIE
If Maggie has her vortex manipulator near Cardiff, Torchwood Three might pick up the device with their scanning equipment. They might not want a 'civilian' to have access to such an item... Gwen could be sent to confront her about it. Jack could have given her orders to either get the wrist strap or apprehend Maggie herself and bring her in. Merry chase?

By the way, Maggie has a lot of plotting possibilities for her own personal growth, like you've pointed out. I don't think any of my characters would have information regarding her father, but I want to see someone who does. happy.gif

GWEN & JOHN
Oh, how Gwen hates John Hart. She blames him for causing their team a lot of grief. If he ever comes around their turf again, I have a feeling she won't be very forgiving...

MARA & MARK
Okay, so I had actually written an idea that I went back up and realized was very similar to the Gabe & Mark thing you and Sphy were doing. *sighs* I'm so unoriginal! I'll come up with something later. Or see what you have. Basically, I just think their personalities would clash something awful. They're pretty much opposites, so there could be a lot of snipping and mutual disdain.

MARA & JOHN
Um. Yes. We're already doing something with them, but I just wanted to acknowledge them again. I very much enjoy the constant innuendo, exasperation, and begrudging admiration between these two. xD
Una Mikyn Jensen
Posted: May 19 2013, 05:32 PM

- speak no evil -
Group Icon

Group: Civilians
Member No.: 400

CARYS & VIDINA
    Somehow. This needs to happen. I could see them being friends despite Vidina's situation. They're totally the cool kids! Vidina needs someone to just be cool with her and hang out. Starbucks, music, work, alcohol and coolness! Yes? Yes.
MAGGIE & VIDINA
    Friends? Yes? No idea how. I never have any ideas how. But friends. They're both discovering new things so that could always be interesting.
MARK & MICHAEL
    Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease? Please? Please? Michael's the new leader taking over for Marcus. I think these two could have a lot of fun. I just picture Michael maybe arranging a drinking evening? A break from work, to relax, etc? I see them perhaps being good friends? Michael likes to be friendly with everyone so....
Seth Ashbourne
Posted: May 28 2013, 03:14 PM

Seth Ashbourne
Group Icon

QUOTE (Krys)
Alrighty, you start Seth/Maggie then, I'll start Gabe/Hart and throw Mark in with Aria. Then we can discuss Gabe/Mark?

I think I've taken too much advantage of the fact that you're away xD

But yes! Perfect! That works well enough for me, if it works well enough for you! ^^
Seth Ashbourne
Posted: Jun 10 2013, 12:48 PM

Seth Ashbourne
Group Icon

Done done DONE! 8D

There you go! (A/note for you included in it) aaand, I hope you like it, really!! <3333

http://z4.invisionfree.com/Time_Space_and_...view=getnewpost

COME BACK SOON! I MISS YOUU :3
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Options Pages: (2) 1 [2] 

Active User Color Legend
Time Lord Head Admin | Time Lord Secondary Admin | Time Lords | Time Travellers | Time Travellers Mod
Time Agents | Rogue Time Agents | Torchwood | UNIT | The Forge | Civilians | Aliens | Auditioning

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1478 seconds | Archive