Please PM me (if you are a member), email me (email@example.com), or post in the correct thread for any affiliation. Our button is in the sidebar.
- Please don't post here if you do not have a guest-friendly advertisement section.
- Also, if you have one of those ridiculous forms to fill out for advertising on your site, just don't post here. We don't have one of those, so why should I have to fill out one for your board?
- You're allowed to update your ad with any major site changes. Bumps are allowed about every two weeks.
- Proboards, or any non-IF boards: Please note that your codes do not work properly on our boards. It looks so messy on behalf of your board, so use preview to make sure things or correct!
- Only roleplaying forums or roleplaying resources forums (RPG-D, Caution, etc.) are allowed to post an ad. Also, do not post anything that can be taken (or mistaken) for anything rude, offensive, pornographic, racist, sexist, etc. I will delete your ad if it appears to be made by a troll.
Our ads are put into alphabetical order for easy searching. It would be nice if you checked to see if your ad was already in our Linking Back directory. Please do not use extra symbols to make your ad appear earlier. It will be edited anyway.
We do check the ads every few months or so to see if the boards are still open and/or still alive (as in, posted within the last month). If you get deleted and reopen, feel free to re-post your ad.
Doctor Who/Torchwood boards: There is a section just for you! Please, do not put your board on here twice. I've had to delete several, more than once, because they have not taken notice of how things work around here...