Site best viewed in Firefox!

QUICK LOG-IN

Welcome to Time, Space, and Chips. This is a community project site where the members helped build the site for the Ultimate Doctor Who/Torchwood board.

Year: 2013

The remaining Time Lords, Gallifreyans, and Outsiders are left to rebuild their world, the Eleventh Doctor is trying to figure out just who is Clara Oswald, Torchwood spans the globe, and the Time Agency has returned. Where's your place in this busy universe?

Spotlight on Threads!

Here Comes the Sun
with the Doctor & Clara
Senseless
with Gabriel & Carys
It's All Coming Back to Me
with Donna, Rose, & Jenny
The Church at Auvers
with Eve & Mara

Sister Site:
Magical Bonds: an AU Marauder’s era RP
Affiliates:

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Time, Space, & Chips! We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are unable to post in most areas of the board, and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

Fancy Seeing You Here, Tag: Eve
Eve Lloyd
Posted: Jan 16 2012, 12:48 AM

Agent Daredevil
Group Icon

Group: Time Agents
Member No.: 164

She eyed the ambassador and then the guards, all of them had the same clothing which meant they all had the same weapon. She did some quick deductions and realized that she wouldn’t be able to fight all of them without a few bullets flying so she would have to keep them talking for the ten minutes allotted before her knight in shining armor came to her rescue.

”Mr. Hart?” she repeated. “As in John? As in a man who is only into anything for himself and his personal gain? That Mr. Hart” The ambassador smiled, Eve could tell that he was enjoying this way too much. “That’s the one. He said that there would be a woman and a man that would come here tonight and try to steal my precious documents. Though he said that most likely you would be hanging from the rafters in some silly fashion as you tend to enjoy a dangerous situation. He nodded and she felt the cold metal and sharp point of a knife touch press between her bare shoulder blades. The blade did not cut her but she could tell any further pressure and she would have a scar to remove. “On your feet little one.” Eve stood slowly the blade still touching her skin. “And what is it you intend to do with me? She asked trying to buy some time and figure out a way out of this situation or in the very least alarm Mark to get out of here while he had the chance.

“I haven’t quite figured that out yet my dear. As my guard in the hall as most likely killed your companion there can be no hope of your rescue. Search her.” The guard began to pat her down to check for weapons and she noticed another guard searching through her clutch. All Eve could think of at that moment was Mark… Eve couldn’t hold back her anger as she thought there would be a possibility that her best friend was dead, so soon after she had just got him back. She glared at the Ambassador as he rose from the couch and touched her cheek suggestively. Eve turned her face to show her distain, but he let his touch linger on her skin. It disgusted her greatly. “You are such a pretty little thing, perhaps I will do what your pretense suggests, and enjoy myself.” Eve reflexively spat in his face, she was about to say that she would rather him kill her first before ever being touched like that when the door opened and a bright light flashed in the room.

Taking advantage she grabbed the wrist of the guard behind her slung her fist into his crotch as hard as she could. She wrestled the knife away from him and pushed his body weight to collide with the ambassador. The room was still full of light and she could hardly make out shapes. She moved to the side of the room and bent down so if she were approached by any other guards in the light she could pack the element of surprise. ”Tell me that’s you!” It was stupid of her to talk and give away her location but she moved as soon as she had said it. She just needed to know that Mark was alive.
Mark O'Connell
Posted: Feb 7 2012, 04:29 PM

the GOOD guy
Group Icon

Group: Time Agents
Member No.: 232

It was time to move. 

Mark armed the flash and slid the door open just enough to slide the flash bomb in, then crouched on the other side of the door to protect his eyes. One second later it lit up the room and he could hear the startled yells of the guards. He flung the doors open and stepped into the room, gun raised. The guards were reeling, either scrambling away or hoping they could still fight when blinded. Two shots to the chest took out the first guard before he could even think about pulling his own gun. Eve had already taken care of the second guard despite being just as blinded as the rest of the people in the room. Atta girl.

"What? I can't make a flashy entrance?" Mark joked with Eve as he squeezed off another shot for the third guard, who was firing in his direction trying to hit something. Sure, bold entrances weren't his preference but sometimes they were really the only way to go. So he might as well do it right. Mark didn't see another guard, so he assumed all of them had been dispatched. 

He rushed over to Eve and took her arm. She seemed to be alright. No cuts or bruises, at least none that he could see. "Sorry. Vision shoud clear up in another minute or so. Think we should still get the files after all of this?" Mark did hate to leave the job unfinished if he didn't have to. He took off his jacket and put it over Eve's bare and pretty shoulders. There was no need for her to be quite so exposed now. 
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Options Pages: (2) 1 [2] 

Active User Color Legend
Time Lord Head Admin | Time Lord Secondary Admin | Time Lords | Time Travellers | Time Travellers Mod
Time Agents | Rogue Time Agents | Torchwood | UNIT | The Forge | Civilians | Aliens | Auditioning

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0704 seconds | Archive