Site best viewed in Firefox!

QUICK LOG-IN

Welcome to Time, Space, and Chips. This is a community project site where the members helped build the site for the Ultimate Doctor Who/Torchwood board.

Year: 2013

The remaining Time Lords, Gallifreyans, and Outsiders are left to rebuild their world, the Eleventh Doctor is trying to figure out just who is Clara Oswald, Torchwood spans the globe, and the Time Agency has returned. Where's your place in this busy universe?

Spotlight on Threads!

Here Comes the Sun
with the Doctor & Clara
Senseless
with Gabriel & Carys
It's All Coming Back to Me
with Donna, Rose, & Jenny
The Church at Auvers
with Eve & Mara

Sister Site:
Magical Bonds: an AU Marauder’s era RP
Affiliates:

Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Time, Space, & Chips! We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are unable to post in most areas of the board, and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

That She Wore for the First Time Today [M]
Rose Tyler
Posted: Jul 5 2011, 05:58 PM

I create myself
Group Icon

Group: Time Travellers
Member No.: 283

Rose could not believe she was doing this. Still, she had sort of promised she would, and as it was her husband's birthday, well, it was practically mandatory that she do something to stun him senseless. Well, maybe not senseless, 'cause there were a few things she... Mind out of the gutter, Rose Tyler, she chastised herself. Plenty of time for that later.

Her own birthday several months before had been absolutely spectacular; John had not only shagged her senseless (which would have been a perfect birthday by itself), he'd taken her to two very special places at two very special times (one completely by accident thanks to his driving skills, or lack thereof). True, the attempt to go see David Bowie in concert had not gone well, instead leading to many shenanigans in 1950 New Jersey, but everything had worked out all right in the end. It had been a stray thought during their, ah, "marathon" that had inspired Rose's current birthday project for John, but the closer to finished she got, the more she wondered whether or not she was insane.

Of course, it really didn't help that the TARDIS was laughing at her, giggling incessantly as Rose tried to prepare her surprise in the kitchen. Would you stop that?! she finally complained, glaring at the ceiling. The TARDIS, far from complying, only poked further fun.

*Sheeeeee woooooore aaaaaan itsy-bitsy teeny-weeny - *

"Shut UP," Rose growled aloud. This only served to send the TARDIS into further giggles, annoying Rose to no end. It was only as she put on the finishing touches of her project that she thought of the perfect revenge. You can clean the bedding yourself, if you're so smug; I'm not wasting all my bottles of stain remover. It was Rose's turn to chuckle as the TARDIS swore rather colorfully in her head.

Project complete, Rose opened one of the cupboards and fished out the birthday candles from where they were "hidden" in the coffee granules. John knew she favored tea over the more bitter drink, and therefore assumed that the best place to hide things was the one place she didn't look at on a regular basis. Rose was perfectly aware of this logic, and was therefore able to locate the candles without even having to dig into John's sleeping mind for the location. Besides, as tempting as it was to quite literally be in his thoughts now and then, she'd rather do it when he was awake; it seemed wrong somehow to do it without him knowing, husband and lifemate or not.

Grabbing three candles and her sonic screwdriver (the fact that she had nowhere to put it really made her wonder if this was such a good idea), Rose took a deep breath and headed out of the kitchen and towards her and John's bedroom, heart fluttering in her chest. Ooh, he'd better like this, she thought before immediately chastising herself. Of course he would like it; when didn't he like it when.... Memories of her birthday made Rose blush rather deeply, and she stopped a moment to compose herself, but only a moment; if she waited too long, all her preparation would be for naught.

When Rose walked into the bedroom, every fear and insecurity melted away at the sight of her husband sleeping, face buried in her pillow the way she had in his when he'd gotten up early to make her birthday surprise. They were so used to waking up in each other's arms now that Rose almost couldn't remember a time when they didn't. Creeping up alongside the bed, Rose cleared her throat and bent forward a bit, hands behind her back. "John?" No answer; he was still sound asleep. "Joooooohn," she tried again. All he did was shift a little under the covers.

Sighing as she shook her head but smirking nonetheless, Rose reached along the bond and tweaked the connection in just the right way to wake him up in more ways than one. Sure enough, his eyes snapped open, and when they did, she was sure to be wearing her sexiest pout. "Hurry, John, before I melt."

She wore an itsy-bitsy, teeny-weeny, chocolate-and-white-chocolate-ball-bearing-polka-dot bikini, and she wore it for the first and most certainly last time today. When she saw the look on John's face, her smirk widened into one of her cheeky tongue-in-teeth grins. "You did say you liked me in that brown bikini," she chuckled. She pulled the candles and the screwdriver from behind her back and sonicked the three wicks alight. "Happy Birthday, swee'hear'."
The Meta
Posted: Jul 7 2011, 03:33 PM

Unregistered

John shifted in his sleep when Rose stirred. Reflexively, his hand latched onto her hip in a vain attempt at keeping her with him. His internal clock was shouting that it wasn't anywhere near time for them to get up, and he was adamant about cuddle time; sleeping or not. However, his previous trick about the bed getting wet got replayed back to him. Grumbling, he let her go reluctantly. Hurry. Bed cold when you no'here, his mind rumbled a somewhat coherent complaint in his sleep. While he hardly ever needed to sleep before, his human aspects had combined with Rose's usual sleep patterns. As an unspoken compromise between their unconscious minds, they had developed a habit of sleeping five hours a 'night'. That hadn't stopped them from going a few days without sleep before though, when the needs warranted it; adventure or no.

Regardless of all that, including her reassuring him that she'd be back soon, John's slumbering mind noted her absence and had scooted over to her side of the bed. He ended up burying his face into her pillow as a pacifier for her scent, and had his arms around the large and fluffy pillow. It was a poor substitute for a proper cuddle, but the scents of her perfume and her more natural one - which was quite intoxicating by itself - placated him somewhat.

A while later, some twenty minutes worth of while, he grumbled again and lifted his heavily lidded gaze to the ceiling. Rose? his bleary question echoed through the bond and the ship. Their dear replied though, and even managed to not giggle through it. *Shhhh. Go back to sleep, Pa'na. Ma'na will be back soon, I promise,* she soothed. He frowned at that, but she quieted him by singing a wordless lullaby. Ninety eight seconds later, his mind drifted back into a deep slumber.

Something poked his mind a bit later, but he was oblivious. Distantly, he heard Rose call for him, but all he did was shift a bit to make room for her to get in the bed again. Even though he didn't leave her pillow, his head was on the edge of it that was towards the centre of the bed, and moved the duvet and sheets aside some. His hand patted the mattress, instinctively waiting to hold her again.

Suddenly, an overwhelming erotic sensation flew through the twisted tendrils of their bond. His reaction was immediate, and he was fully engorged when his eyes popped open in complete shock. "Hurry, John, before I melt," he heard her say in her most adorable tone of voice. When his vision cleared, the sight of the love of his life clad in a chocolate bikini caused his mouth to drop open, completely gobsmacked. Eyeing the outright delicious sight in front of him rather lewdly, he noticed the white ball bearings dotting the edible swimwear. His mouth immediately morphed into an incredulous and wide smile when he recognized that fact, and looked up to see her with his favorite smile on her face. "You did say you liked me in that brown bikini," she chuckled. "Ohhhh yes," he growled his approval, sending her a wave of his desire at the glorious sight.

Her arms came out around from behind her, and he watched her light up three of those pink and yellow candles with her sonic. "Happy Birthday, swee'hear'." Through his smile, his left eyebrow went up when he recognized the candles, but came to the conclusion that she already knew where they were being stored. Snickering at that, he watched her place a candle in three separate spots. "I completely adore you," he whispered.

Searing this cheeky display into his memory, he closed his eyes for a moment only to have them open rather quickly. "I have absolutely nothing to wish for," he half complained with a bit of a pout of his own. "You're right here." Shaking his head at that, he grinned and said "I" blowing the bottom candle out first, plucking it and chucking it over his shoulder to the far side of the room. No sense in chancing some rather terrible burns in that location. Sitting up, he pivoted to put his feet on the floor in front of her. Looking to the left, he said "Love" and blew out that candle, chuckling it as well. Looking to the right, he said "Rose Tyler" and blew out the last candle, tossing it to go with the other two.

Looking up into her eyes, John's adoration of her was readily apparent on his face. Rising slightly to kiss her on the lips, he started when he felt something different on his bum when he sat again. Turning his head around, he noticed that the sheets had changed to something less absorbing. Snickering over Rose's protests over that for some reason, he looked back at her and twirled his finger to see the other side. When she turned, his eyebrows hit his hairline when he saw that she'd actually covered the middle of her backside with a chocolate version of a thong. "Oh my God, I love you!" he said rather loudly. The fact that she hadn't approximated strings on her back wasn't disappointing at all. It had to have been difficult in doing what she had done already, and couldn't imagine the twisting involved if she had tried that. Even still, his thoughts on that were heard, and he realized that she actually did try.

Seeing as how her backside would get smeared if she were to lie down, he decided on getting rid of that part first. Holding on to the backs of her thighs to keep her still, he rather enjoyed the small squeak she made when he went after it. Bloody hell, if he didn't enjoy what she'd labelled his 'oral fixation'. Once that was rather enjoyably cleared away, he stood up and helped her lie down, kneeling at the side of the bed. He shook his head, marvelling at the sight of her this way with a silly grin plastered on his face. He kissed her again when he saw the rather bashful look on her face, as well as feeling her bit of embarrassment over this.

Even though he reluctantly admitted to the oral fixation, he completely relished his aural fixation when he went to divest her of the chocolate top. Oddly enough, he actually took his time with it, and savoured the slight munching of the ball bearings as he went. However, he was rather methodical with how he 'unwrapped' them; circling around from the outside of the right one towards the centre. Leaving just enough to be considered a 'pasty', he moved to the left - over her murring protest - and did the same. Sometimes, he really enjoyed prolonging things.

So, with the tips of the top left in place, he moved down to do a rather maddening version of the same with the bottoms. John had to bat her hands away though, when she tried to latch on to his hair. "Ohhhh, no no no. Patience, love." He couldn't help the chuckle that came out when she glared at him.

Licking his lips, he moved up to snog her again and returned the favour of a chocolatey kiss from the her birthday treat. Grinning at the 'I'm going to kill you if you don't hurry up' look he was getting, He stood up to bend down at the waist to save his knees. Spending three minutes on removing the first 'pasty', he realized his mistake when he felt her 'get a hold' of him. His attempt to bat her hand away was foiled by a grip that quite nearly made him lose it. Shrugging, he spent another three minutes getting rid of the other pasty.

Rose readily let go when he moved to gather up the rest of the chocolate though, and he tried not to chuckle over it. Settling down at the foot of the bed, he set about the task and savoured every single movement, noise and hair pulling. John absolutely loved it whenever he could make her come undone. However, seeing as how this form of teasing went both ways, Rose nearly dragged him up by his hair, growling. Needing no further encouragement, he satisfied both of them with a smooth movement over her. On the other hand, he might have overdone it a bit, seeing as how she flipped them once he was in place.

Of all the things he loved and adored about his wife, he never once regretted her aggressiveness in bed. All too soon for his liking though, he was undone by said aggressiveness and their echoes were undoubtedly causing some sort of rattling about in the ship's systems... somewhere.

Breathing heavily into her ear and hearing much the same in his, John managed to rasp out, "Best. Birthday Present. Ever." when they settled some. He didn't care that they were sticky with chocolate remnants though, and he wasn't entirely sure if he'd ever feel the desire to move again.
^
Rose Tyler
Posted: Jul 12 2011, 10:47 PM

I create myself
Group Icon

Rose smirked at John's I-just-got-hit-by-a-very-pleasurable-freight-train expression as she put the lit candles in three very...strategic places on her body. She blushed deeply and giggled a little when he declared that he adored her and had nothing else to wish for, but it also made her gasp for air, her heart aching as she was overwhelmed with his love. The brush of air against her most sensitive skin when he blew out the candles could be felt even through the chocolate, and it made her shiver with desire. "'You love Rose Tyler?'" she repeated with another smirk. "I hope you mean me, 'cause there could be a whole lot of other Rose Tylers out there," she teased, but her words were cut off when her husband (oh, she never got tired of thinking of him that way) pulled her in for a kiss.

She closed her eyes and hummed in pleasure, losing herself in the kiss and therefore protesting when he sat back down. When she sensed his mild surprise, she opened her eyes to see that the TARDIS had changed the sheets to something more easily washable. Irked, she glared up at the ceiling. "Oi! That's bloody cheating!" she complained. All she got in response was a chime that was the TARDIS's equivalent of sticking out her tongue, so Rose decided she would do the same, just because. When she looked back at John, his grin was positively wicked as he motioned for her to turn around so he could see where else she had managed to spread her chocolate surprise. Matching his grin, Rose obeyed, spinning on the balls of her feet. When her back was to him, she heard him exclaim, "Oh my God, I love you!" A moment later, Rose found herself letting out a rather undignified squeak as she felt his tongue begin to lick the chocolate from her bum, which gave her some very interesting ideas for another day. She made sure he received that thought, and he made sure she received the one about enjoying his oral fixation. She loved it just as much, if not more.

By the time he'd cleaned off the chocolate and lay her back on the bed, Rose was aflame with desire, and when John set his tongue to work on her 'top,' she couldn't stop herself from letting out a loud moan, nor the series of moans after that. In fact, she was a pitch below screaming by the time he got to her chest. His mouth on her was a sort of sweet (considering the chocolate, this was rather literal) torture that was too much and not enough and all at once. When he had nearly reached the prize, he stopped, turning Rose's moan into one of anguish and displeasure. She did scream though when he got to the bottom of the chocolate bikini. Still, though, he didn't go for the 'best bit,' apparently deciding that the aforementioned sweet torture was something he wanted to prolong. When he kept her from grabbing his hair, her growl was one of irritation. When he added to injury by telling her to have patience, she couldn't help but glower at him.

When John kissed her again, his tongue sharing the chocolaty treat he'd been indulging in, Rose purred in delight. She really enjoyed his oral fixation; there was no denying that. After a quite thorough snog, Rose cried out her joy and relief when John finally made it back to her chest, licking away the chocolate he'd left for later with gentle reverence. Drowning in her own desire, Rose reached down and took him in her hand, somehow finding the coherence to giggle when he moaned. The vibration of his mouth on her skin made her shiver, and she arched her back in an attempt to press herself harder against his lips.

By the time John was completely done with the 'top,' Rose was quivering and thrashing on the bed, letting out a string of incoherent words as she burned with a beautiful mixture of love and lust and desperate need. When his lips touched her where she wanted them most, she let out a keening wail, arching her back once again in an attempt to get closer. The slow climb to release was killing her, and by the time John had finished licking away the chocolate, Rose was all but sobbing. She pulled him up by his hair with a growl and kissed him with ferocity. When he slid over her and brought them together, she growled and rolled him onto his back, crying out as he filled her completely.

It was over far too fast, but the buildup had been so powerful that their combined release into the white fire of passion was one of the most intense they'd ever shared. Rose found herself screaming, hearing her own ecstasy and that of her husband (husband husband forever MINE FOREVER seared its way from her mind to his) even in the haze of the white quiet. It felt like a blissful eternity before she collapsed atop him, once again gasping for air, though this time for totally different reasons. "Best. Birthday Present. Ever." she heard her husband say. "Yes, it most certainly was," she managed to reply.

After giving themselves a few minutes to recover, Rose propped herself up on her elbows and grinned down at John, tongue poking between her teeth. "Shall we 'conserve water together' in the hot tub? We do need to wash off the chocolate for real." Her grin turned as wicked as his had been earlier. "Dare you to get us there while keeping me here," she added, reiterating the 'here' with a rotation of her hips in the infinity symbol, the significance of which not lost on either of them.

Knowing that John - that neither of them, really - could resist the challenge, she giggled as he took action by rolling them on their sides and sitting them both up without pulling away from her once. She wrapped her legs around his waist as he stood up, resting her head happily on his shoulder as he carried her into the bathroom, kicking open the door. This provoked a mild protest from the TARDIS, but Rose's "Oh, hush" was met with a chirped chuckle.

Rose and John both sighed when they slipped into the hot water, Rose still connected as John sat on the bench. "Seems familiar now, doesn't it?" she teased, tongue between her teeth. She sighed again as she snuggled into her husband, her lifemate, resting her cheek on his shoulder. "So what do you want to do today?" she murmured, her voice hinting at an upcoming quip. "Shagathon, Ian Dury, both, or something completely different?"
The Meta
Posted: Aug 2 2011, 01:17 AM

Unregistered

There were many things that John was grateful for, but the only ones that really mattered at the moment were the only other souls in the immediate vicinity. Both were purring rather contentedly in their own ways, but Rose's always seemed to quiet his mind to the point of near meditation. Ninety miles an hour thinking meets Rose and comes to a full stop, every time. He didn't even mind how smug that made her. And ooh, how smug she was.

He thought he heard her say something about conserving water again, but most of his attention was focused on skin contact. John raised his head to look rather sleepily at her grinning face. "Hmm?" Oh yes, chocolate does get sticky. He was about to answer when she made a rather interesting challenge. Her emphasis on the challenge evoked a rather silly gurgle out of him, but he got them standing without much fuss. Walking caused a matching gurgle out of her, due to the motion, and he chuckled at the 'oh hush' when he kicked the door in.

Stepping into the tub, John made a point to avoid sitting on the jet this time. "Very familiar," he agreed. Her question of what to do got a chuckle out of him though. "Well, I'm not sure I like hearing Ian Dury in the same sentence with shagathon, but the Monty Python reference was rather funny." Grinning at her giggles, he had an idea. "Well, first thing's first. I got us here without," he swivelled his hips, "separating. See if you can turn around while doing the same." He grinned and gave her a brief kiss.

Marvelling at her gymnastic abilities, John had to bite his lip as she threw a leg up and spun around. One thing was certain: their height difference made this absolutely perfect. When Rose settled back, their heads were almost perfectly aligned. Kicking back, John scooted so that they were somewhat reclined. Grabbing a rather well placed flannel, he proceeded to lightly scrub away the remnants of the confectionery treat.

Grinning at how that made her purr, John lightly nuzzled the spot behind her ear. "Honestly, I'm not sure what to do today. Well, the only thing that comes to mind would be to listen to you shout to the rafters multiple times. Which, would be your first suggestion actually." He made that point by gently rubbing away the chocolate sticky from where the bottoms were in the front. Enjoying her hiss at that, he kept at it even after he was sure it was clean.

He tried to fight it, more of an experiment to see if it could be done than anything else, but he tried to not join her in the white bliss. All that did was prolong the lead up though. When she fell into it, he was dragged along with her. It wasn't as if he was complaining, after all. Far from it. But it was interesting that whenever one went, the other did as well. Regardless, while they were in that white meshing of souls, words weren't necessary. The mere thought of saying something was immediately answered. The three little words they said to each other rather often seemed to pale in comparison.

Coming aware of their chins grazing the top of the water, he slid them over to a section with a reclined seat. Unfortunately, the motion along with how slack Rose currently was caused them to disengage. Pouting at that, he cuddled her from underneath. The water started to churn by itself, and he sent a small thanks to their girl. His "You all right?" got a muffled sounding noise out of her. Grinning as she made herself more comfortable, he settled into a light doze. One thing he would never get tired of, was having her as a blanket.
^
Rose Tyler
Posted: Aug 2 2011, 12:20 PM

I create myself
Group Icon

John's response to Rose's question sent her into a fit of giggles, but his shiver-inducing hip-roll and further request made her arch an eyebrow, amused. Accepting his brief kiss and turning it into a smoldering one, she gave John a mischievous grin before lifting one leg high and spinning in place. She gasped as the movement seemed to deepen the connection further than she thought it could. "Bronze in gymnastics, remember?" she said breathlessly. Her gasps turned into a groan when John started doing some delicious things to her with a nearby flannel and some soap.

His pleasurable ministrations rendering her rather incoherent, it took Rose a moment to respond when he pondered aloud what to do. His comment about hearing her shout to the rafters made her blush crimson, though considering the wanton state she was already in, she knew she really shouldn't have been so embarrassed. "Swee'hear', this is your birthday. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining about the way you make me shout," she amended quickly, "but today's supposed to be about you." She writhed in delight as his hands moved lower on her body, shuddering as he touched her. Every time with him was somehow familiar and new all at once - tender, aching desire threaded between the well-known steps of the dance that made them whole. "Though really, I'm feeling rather selfish today...I just have this strange craving for white chocolate..." Rose leered as an afterthought, turning and grinning at her husband, tongue poking from between her teeth.

Rose knew the chocolate had been long cleaned away, but she couldn't bring herself to protest when John continued his teasing movements with the flannel, nor did she really want to protest in the first place. His touch was sending her higher and higher, making her gasp and whimper with every caress. She pushed herself back against him, leaning further into his embrace as she felt herself begin to unravel. John was holding back, she could tell - not for any bad reason, but because he wanted to watch her come undone in his arms. Clumsily reaching over her head to bring her hand to his neck, she pulled him down for the tenderest, most passionate kiss she could manage. Fall with me, she pleaded, teetering on the precipice for but a moment before he joined her over the edge. The world dissolved into white fire and quiet as Rose indeed shouted to the proverbial rafters, lost in the joining. It was in this brilliant sea of blinding light that Rose could feel how one she was with John, with her husband, feel every inch of them pressed together, never to be torn apart again. When the brilliance finally began to fade, Rose slumped in his arms, quivering and spent.

Rose gave a rather dazed grumble as John's movement forced the two of them to come apart, but she was more than happy to recline with him in the hot water, curling up in the safety of his embrace. She felt the water began to move of its own accord and smiled at the TARDIS's thoughtful gesture, sending her own thanks along with John's. When he asked her if she was all right, she barely managed a "Mmrphm" - a slightly more subdued version of a similar noise she'd made on her birthday. "Does that mean you've picked shagathon?" Rose asked. Getting no response and realizing her husband was sleeping, Rose promptly joined him.

She awoke a short time later to what felt like someone poking her mind. *Breakfast!* the TARDIS sing-songed, sounding more than a little smug. Rose opened her eyes and gasped; next to the hot tub was a large tray stocked with breakfast for two, complete with bacon, toast, scrambled eggs, fresh fruit from the "Gallifrey Garden," as Rose liked to think of it, and tea for her and coffee for John. "John, wake up!" Rose urged, kissing him briefly but firmly. "Look what our dear's done for us!" She looked up at the ceiling for a moment. "Oh, thank you so much!" The TARDIS gave a happy chime in return, sounding exponentially more smug than she had when she'd woken Rose. Rose couldn't bring herself to care, though - the TARDIS deserved the praise.

Rose took a fork from the tray and collected some eggs before hovering it in front of John's mouth. "Open the Vortex, here comes the TARDIS?" she quipped.
The Meta
Posted: Aug 17 2011, 05:37 PM

Unregistered

Hearing their dear say something about breakfast, John grumbled a bit when Rose moved around. There was a perfectly decent cuddle going on, and she'd moved. He heard her prodding him to wake up, and the kiss mollified him somewhat. At the mention of something done for them, he chanced an eye open and finally noticed some rather delicious scents in the room. He tilted his head and grinned at the small spread of breakfast. "Awww, thank you dear," he readily agreed with Rose's praise of their ship.

Watching her gather a forkful, his eyebrows went up when she made an interesting prompt for him to open his mouth. "Wha-" he couldn't get it out in time, and John had a mouthful of eggs. Snickering through his chewing, there was a thought that either of them would have to do little things like that for real someday, what with how they've been going at it like a pair of adolescents. Honestly, he wasn't against it. If it meant slowing down for a while, he'd be all for it. Regardless, the tilt of his head and the silly grin on his face showed how he felt over the whole thing.

"Wet breakfast," he mused, changing the subject of his train of thought. "I dunno, I kinda like it." Snagging a fork of his own, he returned the favour and offered her a bite. "Honestly, I wouldn't mind indulging your cravings," he winked. "Still though, I'm not used to celebrating my own birthday. Planning them and doing things for others seems a lot easier. Ooh! Schlenk Blossoms!" Reaching over to the small vase of pink and yellow flowers that was on the tray, he plucked one of the pink ones out and held it up to his nose. Inhaling the fragrance with a smile on his face, he looked at Rose then placed the small lilly looking flower behind her left ear. "For you," he grinned. "Yes, I know. Hopeless romantic, me."

Looking over their breakfast, John's eyes lit up when he saw the different fruits from the garden. Some were chopped, others were whole and were all in a bowl. Reaching over, he gently pucked up something that looked to be an overlarge lavender grape. "Gosenberries!" he squeaked. Popping it in his mouth, his eyes rolled back when he bit into it. His mouth still half full, he mumbled, "You got to try these," and held one up for her. "Loved these as a kid. More sweet than tart, they're supposed to be a desert, but who cares?"

Leaning over the edge of the hot tub, feeding each other and simply enjoying the moment, John got to musing. "Hmm. You did say you wanted to learn Gallifreyan. Could do that today if you want? Break it up over the day, maybe more if it gets to be a bit much. Nouns first, then verbs, adjectives and whatnot; then go into conjugation and structure. Not that it'll be as boring as English class, of course." He wiggled his fingers at her temple. "A few 'head things' and you should be able to read the main monitor without it having to be translated."

"Of course," he gave her a side long look, "we could make it even more interesting and delve into the more... 'colourful' aspects of the language first. That way you wont have to rummage in my head to figure out what I'm saying when you're making me scream at the rafters," he said with a wicked grin.
^
Rose Tyler
Posted: Sep 2 2011, 11:58 PM

I create myself
Group Icon

Rose sensed John's thoughts flicker in a strange direction, and she couldn't help but follow with her own mind, curious. When she came across his errant musing, her joy was almost too much for her heart to bear: he had been wondering what it would be like for Rose's little joke to be reality - to have a precious third in their shared embrace. Rose beamed at John as she sent him wave after wave of love, unable to contain it all within herself. Every time she thought there was no possible way to be more in love with him, he did something that made her fall harder.*

Rose's smile widened as John stuck one of the flowers on the tray behind her ear, tongue poking between her teeth. She thanked him by taking his face gently in her hands and pulling him in for a chaste but loving kiss. "Thank you," she murmured when she pulled away. "And you'd better get used to celebrating your birthday, 'cause I'm going to make sure every year is...spectacular," she added with a sensual wink, giggling at her husband's reaction.

When Rose saw how delighted John was to see food from his home planet, Rose silently thanked the TARDIS for harvesting what fruit she could from the "Gallifrey room." The TARDIS gave her a joyful chime in response, obviously proud of herself and having every right to be. Rose arched an eyebrow at the strange lavender fruit, but trusting John, she took a bite. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as the flavor overtook her taste buds. "Oh, that's divine," she praised, immediately devouring the rest and licking the tips of John's fingers for effect.

John's proposal for birthday activities nearly made Rose choke on the piece of fruit he'd just given her. She agreed wholeheartedly to his earlier suggestion of "indulging her cravings," but now more than ever she could see his "inherited" quirks coming to the fore. "You want to give me language lessons?" Rose asked incredulously before letting out an affectionate laugh. "Only you, my John, my Doctor, would think of doing something for someone else on a day meant for him. Oh, love." Rose pulled him into a tight hug. "Swee'hear', today's about you. What do you want to do? Although..." she added as she pulled back, "You did say you wouldn't mind if I, ah, 'indulged in my cravings.'" The grin she gave him was positively wicked as she floated backwards in the tub. "You know, we never did get around to testing our respiratory bypasses, and since you seem so keen on knowledge today, I think it might be a good time to find out." Rose discovered, after dipping underwater for nefarious purposes, that it worked rather well.

Cuddled up in John's arms once more, Rose listened as he described different techniques he could use to teach her Gallifreyan (though she hadn't managed to short-circuit his brain, which slightly disappointed her, the fact that his voice was almost an octave higher than usual and more than a little shaky made her feel a tad smug). "I dunno, John, I feel like sending the knowledge straight to my head would be cheating somehow, and I want to try and learn this on my own. I mean, I know it'll take me loads of time and practice, and if it comes down to it, you can just put it in my head, but I want to try." At his suggestion of what to learn first, Rose snickered. "Now those would be some useful words to know," she replied, straddling his lap. "What's the Gallifreyan word for this?" she asked, punctuating the "this" by taking him in her hand. Once again, his reaction had her in giggles.

Rose felt the TARDIS nudging her mind, and mirth gave way to nervousness. "Ah, John..." she began, wrapping her arms around his neck to play with his hair in an attempt to quell her nervousness. At the TARDIS's further nudge of encouragement, Rose continued, "I...I did learn one phrase...." Taking a deep breath, she leaned forward and pressed her cheek to his, composing herself for a moment before whispering the foreign yet familiar words in his ear. "Evvol'ti," Rose murmured before kissing John for all she was worth.

(*shamelessly stolen from somewhere)
The Meta
Posted: Jan 9 2012, 05:26 AM

Unregistered

He couldn't decide if it was surprising or unsurprising, but all the same: John was finding that Rose amazed him more and more as time went on. "I don't think it's possible to be any more spectacular. The original gave me you, the rest don't come close except to reiterate as to how much of a lucky bastard I am." He grinned, then paused as he thought about that. "My God, I'm domestic!" he shouted suddenly, then cackled over the thought. "Course, you figured that out right away, what with how I took to Tony so damned fast." Shaking his head over that, he smiled at her reaction to the gosenberry. "Told you they were good." He went on to suggest language lessons, which got her to choking.

Her response to that got him a bit wistful, and he could practically hear Donna in his head going off on the whole situation. Oh. My. God. Can you two be any more cavity forming? This is disgusting. I'm going out while you to canoodle or whatever. The thought made him smirk sadly. He still needed to fix what the Doctor broke there, and soon. With that, he made a mental note to call Wilfred as soon as it was convenient, hoping that Sylvia wouldn't answer instead.

His attention got diverted when asked what his 'particular' was called. "Ahem! Ah, yes. You see... that... oh don't stop that. Uhm... k'tri. Annnd breaky is going to get cold. Rose's immediate release on hearing that made him pout. "Should learn to keep my gob shut," he muttered, before being placated with some bacon. Her giggles at his expense made him eye her from the side. Then she shocked him by wrapping her arms around him and telling him that she loved him - in Gallifreyan - before scorching him with a heavy snog.

Someone's been paying attention to my endless babble mid coitus, he mused. Evvol'to di cha'rrani, he thought to her, deliberately giving the meaning on the undercurrent: 'I love you too, my hearts.' Well, heart in this case - even though it meant 'my joy' directly, the meaning changed the context following the phrase. It was really hard to think correctly while she was warping his thought processes like that, though.

After that heady snog, he turned her about to sit somewhat sideways on his lap, then started feeding her breakfast. Once again, she had impressed him. Still though, she wasn't satisfied with their arrangement and went about remedying it. Flipping about, she reciprocated and it ended up where they fed each other. It was strange, exciting, and very intimate, but their bond had it so that whenever they were ready for a bite of something, the other would get exactly what they wanted.

Sighing a bit, and sated from the food, John leaned back to flex his back. "You know what? Why don't we spend the day in the garden? Could take some games that we can't cheat with, like poker or Pictionary. There's plenty of board games and whatnot we can take with us. Then lunch with a picnic on the grass? Not sure, but there should be a pond there too. Swim or the like?" He paused, thinking about that. "Yeah, let's do that. Can even get some language lessons going and have fun with it at the same time."

Grinning wickedly at her, he ducked under the water for some dessert. Love me a bypass, he thought as he did his best to cross Rose's eyes and fry her neurons all at once. It was completely cheeky, but he loved it all the same. For one thing, he enjoyed it. The other was feeling her reactions to it all. Well, then of course there's the whole section of his brain that was documenting everything automatically. Hard to help that, really. It was most interesting in hearing how her voice was altered by the water though.
^
Rose Tyler
Posted: Jan 10 2012, 10:40 PM

I create myself
Group Icon

Actually, the TARDIS helped me with that one, though I do pay attention, Rose giggled in his mind, savoring the heady kiss. She could almost feel the TARDIS preening, and she sent a thanks for the Gallifreyan crash-course. "Di cha'rrani," she murmured when she and John broke apart, letting the words roll over her tongue. She was surprised by how easily they came to her - even the back-of-the-throat 'ch.' In fact, it almost seemed more natural to her than English, though she had barely learned a few words.

She was startled when John pulled her into his lap, but when he started to feed her breakfast, she fell in love all over again. Wanting to reciprocate, she readjusted herself so she could feed him as well, smiling with her tongue between her teeth as she did. It was an intimacy she was unfamiliar with, but the quiet tenderness was soothing, and in every bite, she felt John's love for her, and sent all her own for him back.

John's plan for the rest of the day made Rose's grin widen. "Sounds brilliant! But yeah, nothin' like Guess Who? or poker, and not LIFE either, 'cause we'll never be able to go through it in two separate cars." She winked at him, tongue poking between her teeth again. "And we can still play Pictionary: I'll draw things and you tell me what they are in Gallifreyan." Her mind was already racing with all the possible lewd pictures she could draw, but she tried not to project them...too much. She kissed John's cheek. "I'll even wear the real brown bikini for you."

Rose would have been startled for a second time when John ducked underwater, but she didn't have time before she was wracked with the most glorious sensations. She was so overwhelmed that she could only allow herself to fall limp as John's oral fixation made her body sing. She didn't even bother trying to hold back any noise she made and, knowing how distorted the sound would be through the water, sent it all through the bond so John could clearly hear how he was affecting her. It wasn't long before she was soaring, burning with white fire.

Rose was so concentrated on trying to calm her breathing as her body still shook (she was a hair's breadth away from switching to her own respiratory bypass) that she almost didn't hear the snarky little comment in her mind. *Cripes, you two are loud.*

Hush, you,
she shot back, curling up in John's embrace as he surfaced. "Love you sooooooo much," Rose murmured into his chest a tad drunkenly, "and not just 'cause you're so good at that," she added with a teasing poke. The kiss she gave him was far from teasing, though, filled with every ounce of love she could muster.

It took another ten minutes for them to haul themselves out of the hot tub, dry off, and dress (though not in much), but once that was done, they gathered what they needed for their day in the garden rather quickly. Rose, wearing the brown bikini as she had promised, had gone into the kitchen to prepare a picnic when she found a basket already packed, and she could feel the TARDIS preening again. She was about to open it when she heard a rather excited and smug *No peeking!* "All right, all right," she agreed with a grin. "Thank you so much for pampering us, dear." Rose got a rather pleased chirp of thanks in return.

When Rose and John stepped into the garden, they both stopped for a moment, closing their eyes and breathing deeply as they savored the world around them. The temperature was just right, as always, and a light breeze created soft chimes among the silver leaves. Smiling at each other, the two headed for the pond further out in the garden - slowly, as they were each carrying a few games, and Rose also held the picnic basket and her sandals so she could feel the red grass between her toes.

When they reached the pond, John put down the games and unrolled the blanket he had had tucked under his arm, laying it out on the grass. Rose set down her own bundle before they both stretched out on the blanket, sighing in content. For awhile, they just lay there with their hands behind their heads as they watched the clouds go by.

Rose turned her head to look at her husband and smiled. "What do you want to do first?"
The Meta
Posted: Jan 11 2012, 12:25 AM

Unregistered

Something completely unexpected happened when Rose sent all that through the bond. When he came up for air and a cuddle, he was just as out of it as she was. "So glad I am good at that, but you walloped me as well," he said as they broke their kiss. "Sorry, but some of your favourite white chocolate got wasted in the water. Bloody hell, I didn't know that could happen." Seeing the look she gave him at that, they broke up with a hysterical amount of laughter.

After they were able to extricate themselves from the hot tub, which the TARDIS cleaned automatically, he waited for her to finish dressing and hunt down the kitchen. A quick conference with the ship, which got a lot of giggles out of her, he was dressed and covered in a light, brown dressing gown. Going after the games, he was surprised to find them packed in a duffel next to the cupboard in the main kitchen/living/telly room. "Well, thanks dear," he said. *Look inside* she prompted. Head tilting, he unzipped it and found it to be quite a bit bigger on the inside and packed with all sorts of games. "Aw, would you look at that?" he said to Rose at the door. "That's brilliant! Didn't know you could do that sort of thing just yet, though."

*Learned a few things when we were on the station. The other TARDIS were very helpful. My Patron most particularly.*

He looked up in a bit of shock. "Really? I didn't know he... Hang on. Do I know him?"

*Yes. He's the President's.*

John's grin was quite large, and he laughed outright at that. "I had no idea! Is that why you seem to be more, uhm... in tune with everything?" His answer came with a knowing chirrup. Shaking his head with a big grin on his face, he patted the wall when he left the room and took Rose's hand. In the corridor, he thought to the dear. Are you in need of any maintenance or anything like that?

He felt a rather healthy mental cuddle coming from the ship. *No, Pa'na. I'm actually rather good. The others helped me tremendously. This is your day, so stop fussing.*

Shaking his head, he leaned over and kissed Rose on her temple as they came to the door of the arboretum. Savouring the sights and smells of the place for a moment, the pair of them sighed together - then giggled at themselves. Letting the dear guide them, they walked along the mossy path first. After leaving it behind, they kicked off their sandals to relish the soft grass. Coming around a small copse of trees, the pond came into view. Surrounded by higher grass and denser trees on one side, they could see a small dock jut out over it. Flowers of various colours were all over the place in bunches. Even manicured like it was, the only thing that belied this place from being truly wild was the absence of motion beneath their feet. Well, and the soft hum of the ship herself of course.

Setting the duffel on the grass, he flicked the blanket and smoothed it out. Untying his dressing gown, he folded it and set it next to the duffel. A burst of giggles sounded out behind him. "What?" he asked with a grin as he turned around. "I thought you liked me in a speedy?" Her answer got him to laughing.

Lying back on the blanket, they watched the artificial clouds for a while, just enjoying the quiet. "What do you want to do first?" Rose asked.

Turning his head to look at her, he grinned. "Could do with the start of the Gallifreyan downloads for you, but you wanted to play Pictionary first." Moving to lie on his side, he looked her over appreciatively with adoration all over his face. "Realizing how this doesn't make me sound manly at all, I have to say this. You, Rose Marion Tyler, are the centre of my universe. I don't care what we do, so long as we are together." The kiss that followed that was heady. Swallowing after that bit of bliss ended, he was goofy in the face. "Yeah. That. Right there. Don't care what we do, so long as I get lots of those. So, you can pick. I'm just completely content to be here."
^
Rose Tyler
Posted: Jan 13 2012, 12:04 AM

I create myself
Group Icon

When John took off his dressing gown, Rose didn't know whether to giggle or drool or both. She settled with giggling, though she did send her appreciation through the bond. Though the tight swimwear outlined his...k'tri quite nicely, the fact that it was "TARDIS blue" and covered in bananas couldn't help but evoke her laughter.

When John allowed his love for her to spill forth in a heartfelt babble, Rose couldn't help but feel her own love for him overflow as she pulled him into an outright snog. Dizzy when she pulled back, She responded to his words by snuggling against his chest, reveling in his warmth. She sighed contentedly as she recalled the last time the two of them had lain in red grass together, on the real grass of Gallifrey, celebrating its rebirth. The memory brought a smile and a chuckle to her lips, and she kissed John's chest. "Hm, I'll have to say Pictionary first, but your k'tri and I are going to have a little talk later about not wasting white chocolate." She looked up at her husband with a wink and his favorite smile.

Sitting up and stretching, Rose reached into the duffel the TARDIS had packed and pulled out Pictionary. Instead of finding the usual contents, however, she opened the box to find a large whiteboard, an array of colored markers, and an eraser. Smiling and shaking her head, she sent a mental thanks to the TARDIS (who was almost overloading with smugness) and picked up the materials. Knowing immediately what she was going to draw first, she tried to hide the thought from John as she drew the best sketch she could. An idea coming to her, she drew a line down the middle of the board and drew a sketch on the otherside that matched the first in its own, strange way. Smiling wryly as she put the markers down, she held up the board to John. "So, what's this in Gallifreyan?"

On the left side of the board was a rose with pink and yellow petals and a green stem and leaf. On the right, a howling yellow wolf (or at least as best as one could be drawn with markers and in a short amount of time) stood out on a patch of black. "In fact," Rose continued, "How would I write this in Gallifreyan?"

((Yes. Short. I know.))
The Meta
Posted: Jan 14 2012, 08:59 PM

Unregistered

"Talk, eh?" John smirked. "Not exactly sure that would be quantified as talking, dear, but I think my k'tri would enjoy it nonetheless." Chuckling, he ran his fingers down the muscles of her back that she was in the middle of stretching, helping them along, then sat up while she was rummaging in the duffel.

Instead of running his gob, he focused on the bit of white noise in the back of his mind. It was interesting how he hadn't been able to notice it before getting nabbed, but now it was always there. A trace of thought asked the ship if she did it, but got a mental shrug in return. There was something else too. Other than the fact that his mental and temporal abilities seemed to be where they were from before the metacrisis, something had been tickling the back of his mind ever since they left New Gallifrey. What was really odd about that, was how it had him a touch nauseous for some unfathomable reason.

He reclined on his side when Rose returned, and watched while she set about her first drawing. Keeping out of her thoughts on the subject matter when he sensed that she was keeping it to herself, he idly played with her mind by trailing a finger back and forth along her calf. John only stopped that when she looked over the whiteboard at him with one of her brows arched. Giving her an innocent grin, he lay back on the blanket to let her finish.

A poke to his side from her foot got him to sit up. Her grinning smile was wry over the board that was in front of her. "So, what's this in Gallifreyan?" He laughed when he saw the pink and yellow rose, then his eyebrows went up when he saw the howling wolf. "In fact," she added, "How would I write this in Gallifreyan?"

"Nice artistry there," he praised while giving them the once over. "Other than the fact that those are two separate concepts, they could almost be synonymous." Chuckling at her eye-roll, he pointed at the rose. "That is a tsi't and zuta, Earth arkytior." He gave her flashes of the colours pink and yellow mentally as he said them. Reaching for a marker, John stopped himself when he spotted something. "Just a tic," he said as he got up.

Going over to a patch of flowers by the pond, he bent down and plucked a very pale and light pink one up with a grateful mental apology to the ship. Coming back, he handed it to Rose and sat next to her. "This is what we considered a rose." Unlike one from earth, this one had a blossom three times as wide, with many more petals just as soft.

While she was examining the flower, he took a black marker and wrote a few things underneath her drawing of a rose. One was bubbly circles, with an incongruous black triangle on one side. Below that was some strange symbol that looked like a rune. And, below that was a squiggle. Seeing her questioning look, he nodded. "The top one is what was considered 'Low Gallifreyan'. It's used mostly as scientific notation, numbers, temporal concepts and the like. An academics version of the language, if you prefer. The squiggle at the bottom is what was used for public consumption. The one in the middle is Old High Gallifreyan, which was used by the Inner Council in addition to the scientific notations. While the bottom two have the same meaning, the top one has more inflections. It actually says, 'The rose that I have picked for my lifemate.' Tricky too, since there wasn't a singular tense for livesmate before."

While she took all that in, he went to the other side of the whiteboard. Thinking about it for a moment, he set about the low version first with his tongue sticking out in concentration. The design was elaborate, and he didn't want to muck it up. In contrary to that one, the other two didn't take near as long. The runic version was roughly five characters long, and the squiggle looked to be triplicated with hash marks and a spiralled loop at the end.

Opening his mouth to speak, he paused and looked at her sideways. "You do know you picked one hell of a concept to talk about, right?" Shaking his head, the words that came out of his mouth weren't all that coherent. Looking somewhat annoyed, he rubbed his throat and tried again. "Assuming of course, that this is to represent 'Bad Wolf', the squiggle is a literal translation: Malahvardav."

Pausing again, he got distracted. "Interesting. That's almost the same word for 'menacing' in Estonian." Shrugging at that, he continued. "The top one is the most complicated, as it has multiple tenses of when it occurred: The female variance of the singular when it happened with you first; the dual male female from when big ears took it from you; a doubled male when big ears shifted a lot into me; and another male female when we had it together. Not very easily spoken at all."

Clearing his throat, he tried again at what had come out garbled before. "Ourliachtójumalahvardavululatumddeoi." Coughing, he grinned. "Sixteen syllables. Like I said: Hell of a concept." Kissing her cheek, he grinned at her with a wink. "Sure you don't want the mental download? Verbal conceptualization like this could take a while."
^
Rose Tyler
Posted: Jan 26 2012, 12:21 AM

I create myself
Group Icon

Rose admitted, she was surprised when her drawings came out as well as they did, mostly because of the way John was touching her. In retaliation, she gave him the most smoldering look she could manage when handing over the whiteboard. "Tsi't and zuta," Rose repeated, committing the words to memory. "Earth arkytior." She frowned when John got up and headed for the pond, but her frown turned into a smile of utter delight when he handed her a Gallifreyan arkytior. Tongue poking between her teeth as she grinned at him, she buried her face in the wide petals and inhaled deeply, sighing as the sweet perfume wafted from the blossom. A devious idea immediately popping into her head, she had a sneaky conversation with the TARDIS involving the creation of shampoo, conditioner, and body wash with this particular scent, and maybe even perfume. As Rose couldn't giggle without arousing too much suspicion, the TARDIS did her fair share, almost to the point of cackling with mischievous glee.

When Rose listened to John's explanation of the Gallifreyan alphabets, she frowned again, crinkling her nose in confusion. The only time she could ever recall one language having two different alphabets was Elvish in Lord of the Rings, and that was fictional. She arched an eyebrow at her husband. "Did the Inner Circle speak with a different language too, or are Low and Old High Gallifreyan just different ways of writing the same thing?" When John went on to tell her the literal translation, her breath caught in her throat and she pulled him in for a fierce kiss. No matter how many times she heard 'lifemate' or 'husband,' the words still overwhelmed her with giddy, undiluted love.

Rose had to contain an impulsive wince when she heard the comparison of 'Bad Wolf' to 'menacing,' but that thought was immediately forgotten when John mentioned the four incarnations of the Bad Wolf. Confused about 'dual male,' she slipped almost automatically into her husband's mind to search his memories. The revelation of what John had seen when they had become Bad Wolf together made her gasp, and her heart ached with sadness and love all at once. The Doctor's Ninth form...had he known that John would come into existence? Had he forgotten when the power left him? When he regenerated? Is that why he had never come to her? Her mind began to spin, and she immediately withdrew from John's mind so as not to pull him into the dizziness. Still, needing to ground herself, she wrapped her arms around his neck and buried her head in his chest, letting his love wash over her in waves of calm and safety. She vowed to once again save her thoughts for later, instead continuing to listen to John's Gallifreyan translation.

"Sixteen?!" Rose exclaimed, pulling back and gazing at him in disbelief. After a moment's thought (and a smile at his kiss), Rose ceded, "Yeah, maybe a mental download would be a good idea. Still seems a bit like cheating, but if I'm ever gonna learn in a timely fashion, I think it's the best way. Unless, that is, we find a way to live for thousands of years," she teased. Rose kissed John's cheek in turn, then lay her head against his shoulder. "So...if you combine the feminine Bad Wolf - its first incarnation - with a tsi't and zuta arkytior, do you get my name?"

She tried to think of what she wanted to draw next, but her husband's proximity seemed, if possible, more ridiculously...enticing than usual, and she was slowly starting to forget about Pictionary. Besides, he could still teach her the more choice Gallifreyan phrases, and show is always so much better than tell. "So..." she began, lips curving in a sultry smirk. "What's the Gallifreyan word for your k'tri's, ah, counterpart? And maybe all the...activities they can participate in as well?" Her smirk became an all-out leer, tongue poking between her teeth as she invited him to take the bait...as many times as he wanted to.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Active User Color Legend
Time Lord Head Admin | Time Lord Secondary Admin | Time Lords | Time Travellers | Time Travellers Mod
Time Agents | Rogue Time Agents | Torchwood | UNIT | The Forge | Civilians | Aliens | Auditioning

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2120 seconds | Archive