Site best viewed in Firefox!

QUICK LOG-IN

Welcome to Time, Space, and Chips. This is a community project site where the members helped build the site for the Ultimate Doctor Who/Torchwood board.

Year: 2013

The remaining Time Lords, Gallifreyans, and Outsiders are left to rebuild their world, the Eleventh Doctor is trying to figure out just who is Clara Oswald, Torchwood spans the globe, and the Time Agency has returned. Where's your place in this busy universe?

Spotlight on Threads!

Here Comes the Sun
with the Doctor & Clara
Senseless
with Gabriel & Carys
It's All Coming Back to Me
with Donna, Rose, & Jenny
The Church at Auvers
with Eve & Mara

Sister Site:
Magical Bonds: an AU Marauderís era RP
Affiliates:

Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Time, Space, & Chips! We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are unable to post in most areas of the board, and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Vworp vworp, Plot with Pat
Pat
Posted: Dec 30 2011, 04:25 PM

VWORP VWORP
Group Icon

Group: Time Travellers
Member No.: 323

user posted image

Pat is my latest, and currently only charrie now that I've dropped Aidan. She is the Type 104, a sentient military TARDIS bred in an attempt at producing a perfect TARDIS. The project was considered a failure and later abandoned. Unlike earlier models, Pat can move her 'awareness' between her interior and exterior at will, take living forms and communicate both with other TARDISes and with people. She spent most of her life fighting in the Time War and accidentally killed her pilot while trying to flee from the Medusa Cascade to save them both, after which she 'fell' into the rift as it closed and was flung into the void. She was recently pulled back into the universe by the energies of the galactic slingshot. After repairing herself with some help from the Doctor, she's decided to travel the universe on her own, blaming the Time Lords for what happened during the war.

I'm up for pretty much anything when it comes to Pat. I'd love for her to have adventures with people, and maybe get a companion.
Seth Ashbourne
Posted: May 9 2013, 04:20 PM

Seth Ashbourne
Group Icon

Group: Torchwood
Member No.: 201

HELLOOOO 8)

SETH & PAT - Weeeeell, obviously I love the idea of him travelling with Pat and Maggie for a while --and we should tootally continue our old thread to see where it goes, so we can decide what to do next!

GABRIEL & PAT - Okay, so I was thinking, Gabriel's feeling a bit down at the moment -so maybe he could use a little bit of Time Travel adventure as well! I really think Gabriel'll be much, muuch nicer than Seth is. Perhaps they could go on a short trip to somewhere that'll help him clear his mind and sort out his doubts? Maybe if it goes well Gabe and Pat could pick up Carys as well?

ARIA & PAT - She's a Time Lord hidden in human form, and my sweetest, nicest character by far -so it might be really interesting as well! Especially since Pat was there during the time war!
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Active User Color Legend
Time Lord Head Admin | Time Lord Secondary Admin | Time Lords | Time Travellers | Time Travellers Mod
Time Agents | Rogue Time Agents | Torchwood | UNIT | The Forge | Civilians | Aliens | Auditioning

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0746 seconds | Archive