Site best viewed in Firefox!

QUICK LOG-IN

Welcome to Time, Space, and Chips. This is a community project site where the members helped build the site for the Ultimate Doctor Who/Torchwood board.

Year: 2013

The remaining Time Lords, Gallifreyans, and Outsiders are left to rebuild their world, the Eleventh Doctor is trying to figure out just who is Clara Oswald, Torchwood spans the globe, and the Time Agency has returned. Where's your place in this busy universe?

Spotlight on Threads!

Here Comes the Sun
with the Doctor & Clara
Senseless
with Gabriel & Carys
It's All Coming Back to Me
with Donna, Rose, & Jenny
The Church at Auvers
with Eve & Mara

Sister Site:
Magical Bonds: an AU Marauderís era RP
Affiliates:

Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Time, Space, & Chips! We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are unable to post in most areas of the board, and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Creating a charrie for Torchwood 3, New Medic?
Guestie/Ana
Posted: Feb 3 2012, 05:26 AM

Unregistered

So, hey there!

I've been looking through things, and I have a charrie that I want to use on this forum (Bryony Lillian Breeze), and I want to place her into Torchwood 3, and am strggling to find a specific job for her to have, and I really want her to be the new medic, after the whole Owen thing.

I was just curious as to how she would be recieved into the TW3 clique... If the new medic doesn't work, then if anyone has any ideas of how Bry could fit in... And if you need more information on who she is before you can honestly comment, just email me: anastazja93@hotmail.com
I am also the rp-er behind Lucy Saxon, so you could inbox me through there.
I shall be getting Bry's application up shortly, just as soon as I have some sort of feedback from you guys.
Thank you for reading these rambling thoughts of a slightly crazy girl. tongue.gif

Love, Ana
^
The Master
Posted: Feb 3 2012, 10:01 AM

Can you hear them?
Group Icon

Group: Time Lord Admin
Member No.: 1

We don't actually allow OC's into TW3, since there are just so many actual canons. The slingshot brought back some deceased characters, including Tosh and Owen (everyone was just broken up over their deaths three years ago when we formed that part of the board plot). However, we also have the site-made Torchwood 21 (the international space station) and Torchwood 24 (the World Headquarters in London), both of which could use medics and don't have any currently.
Lucy Saxon
Posted: Feb 3 2012, 10:15 AM

Unregistered

Aha, okies. That makes sense xD

*frantically reasearching more on Torchwood 21 and 24 so am able to create a decent charrie for either of them*

Thinking I shall make her for Torchwood 24, then... *mind making whirring noises*

Thank you for answering and baring with my noob-mind/enquiries!
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Active User Color Legend
Time Lord Head Admin | Time Lord Secondary Admin | Time Lords | Time Travellers | Time Travellers Mod
Time Agents | Rogue Time Agents | Torchwood | UNIT | The Forge | Civilians | Aliens | Auditioning

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1722 seconds | Archive