Site best viewed in Firefox!

QUICK LOG-IN

Welcome to Time, Space, and Chips. This is a community project site where the members helped build the site for the Ultimate Doctor Who/Torchwood board.

Year: 2013

The remaining Time Lords, Gallifreyans, and Outsiders are left to rebuild their world, the Eleventh Doctor is trying to figure out just who is Clara Oswald, Torchwood spans the globe, and the Time Agency has returned. Where's your place in this busy universe?

Spotlight on Threads!

Here Comes the Sun
with the Doctor & Clara
Senseless
with Gabriel & Carys
It's All Coming Back to Me
with Donna, Rose, & Jenny
The Church at Auvers
with Eve & Mara

Sister Site:
Magical Bonds: an AU Marauderís era RP
Affiliates:

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Time, Space, & Chips! We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are unable to post in most areas of the board, and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

TSC's Fifth Birthday!
The Master
Posted: Jul 24 2013, 03:03 AM

Can you hear them?
Group Icon

Group: Time Lord Admin
Member No.: 1

Hello, TSC! And Happy FIFTH Birthday!!

Today is technically our fifth birthday, as we started back on July 24, 2008. We've had tons of great times, and for the next few weeks, I want to celebrate that! In fact, we have an entire Birthday Celebration category for just that.

First of all, you may have noticed some slight differences to graphics around here. This is in preparation to more easily match some upcoming rotating banners - which I've been previewing for you as I've made them the last couple of weeks. Secondly, there are a couple of pictures up above the board itself, which link to our two major contests!

user posted image

'Amelia's Writing Contest' is our big posting blitz! For three weeks, we'll be counting in-character roleplay posts. Whomever has the most posts in the end wins! Click on the image above or the smaller one above the board for the information thread.

user posted image

'Oswin's Graphics Contest' is for our art creators! Pick your favorite thread and create a movie poster or book cover to promote it. We'll vote for our favorites in two weeks! Again, click here or up above for more information.

So get to posting and graphics-making! In the meantime, feel free to head over to this forum and chat about the last five years. Reminisce about old times, your favorite plots and characters, and whatever else you like!

In the next couple of weeks, you'll see other little fun challenges crop up in the Contests & Challenges forum for the Birthday Celebration. I have some funny things to try, so keep your eyes open for those. For now, go out there, post, and have lots of fun!

Thanks for everything, you guys! I've very much enjoyed adminning the site, and I love plotting and posting with you. I appreciate your enthusiasm and ideas!
-- Saph
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Active User Color Legend
Time Lord Head Admin | Time Lord Secondary Admin | Time Lords | Time Travellers | Time Travellers Mod
Time Agents | Rogue Time Agents | Torchwood | UNIT | The Forge | Civilians | Aliens | Auditioning

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1025 seconds · Archive