Welcome to London, England. It is the year 2010 and the paranormal are now common knowledge. Other creatures such as angels, demons, vampires, and werewolves are coming out into the mainstream. Some are accepted by humankind while many still are not. However, the supernatural don't only have the "civilians" to deal with. There are also hunters out there, seeking a thrill or revenge.
In England, it is 16 to smoke, vote, join the army and consent to sex. It is 18 to purchase cigarettes and to drink.
News & Updates
March's Role Call/Activity check is now active. Be sure to check the forum to see if your character(s) need to be checked or not. This roll call ends March 16, 2010. Reply in March Role Call in the role call section. Not the news thread!
Vampires - 2
Lycans - 7
Angels - 0
Devils/Fallen Angels - 2
Demons - 1
Hunters - 1
Fey - 1
Hybrids - 0
Magic Users - 0
Humans - 3
Male - 7
Female - 10
Gay - 2
Bi - 7
Straight - 6
Other - 2
Sidebar: AJ Vixen
Skin created by main admin, Brendon.
Original artwork in title banner (from left to right): Stephan A. McGowan, Stella Lazzaro, Kerim Beyit, and Wang Li
Member No.: 1
Joined: 30-June 08
- You need to read your creature section before playing or applying.
- When joining, use the first and last name of your character for your log-in. If you messed this up, please PM an admin.
- You must be 16 or over to join.
- Use proper grammar. There will be no chat speak ot L337 sp34k ANYWHERE! Do NoT tAlK lIkE dIs. It's just annoying, and makes you look like an idiot. Also, spell check is your friend.
- All posts will be in paragraph format. The minimum is two full paragraphs. Also, we will have no one lining. Example: -walks into the bar and sits down-
- No godmoding. This is where you control another player's character without their permission. This could be as something as making them assume or feel a certain way about your character.
- Keep your character realistic. Although this is a fantasy, we do not want an all powerful character.
- Regarding extremely powerful/elite characters, one is allowed per person. However, please remember even the elite are not perfect. If you choose to make an elite character, remember to give him/her flaws, too.
- Although there is a maximum of one elite character, there is no limit on the total amount of characters you can have. Just make sure you can handle them all.
- NO MARY SUES or GARY STUS! If we see on in the application, it will be rejected. Also, if we see that you are becoming one, you will be warned. If we see no improvement in your character, it will be deleted. Don't know what a Mary Sue is? Then, click here.
- Stay in character. If you need to go out of character, place your ooc in brackets. (These are brackets: [ ]). Exceptions for this are OOC threads.
- Keep your posts in third person. This is things like he, she, it, they, etc. You are NOT that character so do not use I. First person is for OOC use only.
- Keep all posts in past tense. Example: Bob ran; Sally cried, etc.
- Sex and strong violence is allowed. However, if you start a thread with R rated content, make sure you put *mature* on the subject header. Codeword: Supernatural
- If you start a topic, post who is allowed to post in that thread in parentheses. In other words, if you only want the characters Sally, Bob, and Joe use Topic Subject (Bob, Sally, Joe) as your subject header. If everyone can join, use the word public in the parentheses.
- If you post public in a place that only certain creatures can go, then the public means ONLY that creature (except in special cases). In other words, if you post a thread in Le Manor de Vampir and it states public, then only vampires may post there.
- Also, if you start a topic, you need to post what the moon phase is in the parentheses as well. If it will not fit in the topic title, please post it in the topic description. Please, use the moon phase that is shown in the Moon Phase table!!!!!!! Please, look over the moon phase information for more information on this rule.
- Playbys are optional, but they are highly suggested.
- Do not post anywhere until your character application is accepted.
- Once your character is accepted, make sure there is a link to your character application in your signature. If you do not know how to do this, PM an admin.
- Signature banners have a height limit of 200 and a width limit of 500
- If you break these rules, you will first receive a warning. If your receive three warnings, you will be banned.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)