Weekend

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Weekend Warriors Paintball. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Speedball Tips and Tricks!, Tell everyone your Secrets
Nuge
Posted: Mar 10 2004, 10:06 PM

Studying Intoxicology

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Tell us your tips and tricks for speedball. Lets get our skill to the next level.
Darcy
Posted: May 17 2004, 07:31 AM

Paintballer

Group: X.P.C. Instructor
Member No.: 8

shoot people!! oh and don't get shot
wwmike
Posted: Jan 8 2006, 04:35 PM

Field Owner

Group: Admin
Member No.: 46

learn how to shoot properly with both hands ( you will play tighter that way)
7 a second boy
Posted: Jan 30 2006, 10:15 PM

Paintballer

Group: Members
Member No.: 53

This trick i learned the hard way i learned that in order to get a good shot you have to go into awkward positions. try it , it works..
baldy
Posted: Feb 1 2006, 01:43 AM

New Paintballer

Member No.: 54

play with people that arn't as good as you, that way you feel superior when you win all the time.

i'm kidding, play with people that are really good, you'll pick up on thier habits, and tricks, and in turn become a better player.
same principal as this:

hang out with the people that are already what you want to become
The Token Black Guy
Posted: Apr 24 2006, 08:04 AM

New Paintballer

Member No.: 61

When you are the last guy left and there 3 or so guys on the other team looking for blood, you know someone is going to try and bunker you. While in some cases you can so stealth and try and lose them chances are this is not going to happen. I find it best to go gangsta mode (or in "lighter" terms rambo mode) and locate where they are. Then with your last breath, dump anything and everything you got at anyone. Make SURE that you are dumping out of BOTH sides of your bunker switching sides every couple seconds, (less likely to run through and stay at their bunker if they see you are dumping at them every couple seconds). Put the pressure on them...
Brandon
Posted: Jul 13 2006, 10:20 PM

New Paintballer

Member No.: 67

hey guys here is a good trick it sounds stuiped but it works

when u are comfortable with ur gun and u know what ur doing in paintball
when u know where a guy is and u know hes looken at u imagin u can see through the bunker and point ur gun right at his face then pop (still aiming at his face) out and take that shot u have been waiting to take if u do it right u will hit him 80% of the time

smile.gif
have fun out there
kingman_boy
Posted: Feb 9 2007, 10:03 PM

Paintballer

Member No.: 57

Ya learn to use both hands effectivley so you can shoot out both sides of your bunker, dont stay looking out of your bunker for too long(snapshoot) or you will get hit, dont be afraid to be hit. Communicate with your team as to where opponents are on the field. When loading keep your marker up because you might miss a key shot if your marker is down. Reload when there is still some paint left, dont run out of paint in your hopper. Take pods from the outside in because its easier for a ball to hit a pod when its stickin out then if its close to your body. Dont focus on one place because it makes it easier to be bunkered (Tunnel Vision). I got most of them from magazines but they are true and i thought i should put them up there.
« Next Oldest | Speedball | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2053 seconds | Archive