Skin created by Kman. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.
ShimohaneShimomizuShimojunketsu

Shimomizu, Shimojunketsu...

Children of Shimohane.

Leik, the featured Miximon banner has EXPLODEDzors. Please, do not alarm, for I am building a new one. =D

Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Wildmiximonroleplay. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Uh... o__o *waves*
Pages: (74) « First ... 72 73 [74]  ( Go to first unread post ) Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Lounge, Go here when bored.
FoxBoi
Posted: Sep 10 2007, 12:51 AM
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A Guardian of Wild RP

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

I gave a small smile. "I'd love to help you, but I'm having troubles myself..." Sitting down on a sofa next to Shimitaro, who was lying down, frozen, I closed my eyes and my head nodded down.

--------------------
user posted image user posted image user posted image
Contemporary Miximon: Raytias [M], Feepix [F], Ledydactyl [M], Dratingon [M], Toritsu [F], Hotaru [F]
Miximon in MC: Dratininscale [M], Angelic Feeblade [F]
Objects: Flight Ball, Silver Symbol of Wind, Singer's Bluestone, Moon Stone, Bannana Phone (# is 649-9463 / MIX-WIND), Mewtskull & Mew Keychain, Miximon Gene Finder, Miximon Fusion Generator, Berry Seed, Bunny Amulet

Shimitaro was here! 8D
Damian the Duck
Posted: Mar 1 2008, 02:02 PM

Experienced Mixitrainer

Group: Members
Member No.: 20

"Anything I can do to help?" I asked as I sat down, untill I realized I wasn't a cat anymore. "Ummm.... why am I human in a sargant's uniform?"

--------------------
Miximon:
user posted image Orangescale (lv. 5) male
user posted imageEeveel (lv. 5) female
user posted imageRhyphphy (Lv. 7) male
user posted image Pieddrow (lv.6) male
user posted imageEevfox (lv. 5) male
user posted image Evscale (lv.3) female

Items: dew ball, Hyper Potion, Banana Phone (Number: 649-2281 Mix-Cat ), Bunny Amulet

Has everybodu forgot about the lounge? Everybody who used to post there stop-ped even though their always on.
NinetalesWolf (Forgot my Passwor
Posted: Jul 30 2008, 05:05 PM

Unregistered

Sorry, I forgot my Pass and I htink it has the wrong email address....

My, I miss it here....please, for those who revist, revist some more =D I'll try to come back every so often...never know until you try, right? =D

I began to pace back and forth before hopelessly sitting down beside the couch. The air around the frozen Shimitaro was becoming raw, and the sound of our own demise was becoming deafening. Standing back up in denail, I resumed my state of pacing.
"Something," I muttered, my tail slightly stiff behind me, "There must be something..."
« Next Oldest | Wild Miximon Role Play | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic OptionsPages: (74) « First ... 72 73 [74]  Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Affiliates

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.7081 seconds | Archive

For the button backrounds, Thanks goes to Purpled