| Welcome to Xmen Revolution. We hope you enjoy your visit.|
If you are looking for the best X-Men rpg around, you found it. We're a non-movieverse based on but not stringently following 616 canon.
Currently, we're accepting canons and OCs, and because the game does have some adult themes like violence, we have to limit our players to at least sixeen years old.
Ready to get started? Register under your character's name, and head on over to applications, or pop into the cbox and we'll help you with whatever questions you have.
Welcome to X-Men Revolution, hope you survive!
If you're already a member, quit wasting time and post already! *stern look*
· WELCOME ·
T O · E A R T H · 7 4 0
One cannot break the rules of time and space without suffering the consequences... much less four...
What have they brought with them? What has been lost?
The [REVOLUTION] is coming.
But this time, the villains have the upperhand..
· N O · S O L D I E R ·
· OUTLIVES · A · THOUSAND · CHANCES ·
P L O T
CURRENT PLOT SPOTLIGHT:
“ My bad dreams linger...but I wouldn't expect anything else... ”
Out of Time
Weekly Story Update
Plots and Thread Seeking
MUTANTS OF THE MOMENT:
· Q u o t e · o f · t h e · W e e k ·
"She is a child, a careless... thoughtless and cruel child."
Wanda pretty much nailing down Spiral.
“Left By Left We All Fall Down”
S T A F FOUR FEARLESS LEADERS!
D a v i d
D e a n
H e a t h e r
J e s s e
L a u r e n
S t e v e
STAFF DUTIES LIST
C B O X
WELCOME TO THE GUTTER!
DON'T BE A JERKFACE.
New Member Guide
CLICK & VOTE FOR US!
Affiliate ⊗ Advertise
Skin © Jesse
Universe © Marvel
Site Plots, Original Characters, ideas, and artworks © respective creators
Side-bar © Roswenth
C A N O N S & O R I G I N A L S ! !
[WITH EXCEPTIONS. SEE LIMITATIONS HERE!]
<<< GUIDELINES: getting involved, *Aka- how to plot!*
Telepathy, Telekinesis / Empathy
Group: X-Investigations [Staff]
Member No.: 2
Joined: 23-March 07
Like many things in life, Plotting on an rp forum is alot about compromise, and even more about getting what you give.
1. Alot of times you'll notice- Certain people plot with other certain people. Often, this is done not out of a desire to be exclusive, but more because this is what is 'comfortable' they've not exactly realized that perhaps they are being exclusive. So you see something these two people are doing? Drop one of them a line and see if they're up for rp! That doesn't mean in the cbox- that's easily forgotten and goes away in minutes. Drop them a pm, add them on a messenger and get to know them!
2. I've posted my plot, but no one ever joins it! Have you join others plots? People are far more inclined to help out someone who's helped them out than to jump in willy nilly for someone who's never shown any interest in their character before they needed help. For example:
Steve is an awesome character who has the power to heal. He helps out with Emma's Broken knee, and in turn later that month she goes to his rescue. It makes sense in game because she is returning the favor.
3. Everyone else has a boyfriend/girlfriend/best friend but me! The most important thing in RP is the stuff behind the scenes. So you see someone that looks like they'd be a great whatever to your character? Message them! Get together and start rping together!
All in All- it is important to remember- If you don't GIVE anything you wont GET anything. So maybe you have to take a back-seat roll in a plot in order to get that star roll you want for your plot. Any character development is good character development and gets your character's name out there. People are far more inclined to rescue, fight with, etc. etc with a character they've met in passing or in a random thread than they are to do so with a character they've never met.
is a T-Rex
and she's going to eat
Signature thanks to Rai! STRIKE ME DOWN SHOULD HAVE HELD IT ALL ALONE
WASH THE QUESTION OFF MY HANDS I'M THE FATE IN NO ONES PLAN
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Skin Copyright to amayademorte of RPG-D.
Don't steal it, or she'll send velociraptors after you.