zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Xmen Revolution. We hope you enjoy your visit.

If you are looking for the best X-Men rpg around, you found it. We're a non-movieverse based on but not stringently following 616 canon.

Currently, we're accepting canons and OCs, and because the game does have some adult themes like violence, we have to limit our players to at least sixeen years old.

Ready to get started? Register under your character's name, and head on over to applications, or pop into the cbox and we'll help you with whatever questions you have.

Welcome to X-Men Revolution, hope you survive!

If you're already a member, quit wasting time and post already! *stern look*

Name:   Password:

· WELCOME ·
T O · E A R T H · 7 4 0

The world has been scorched by Phoenix Fire, and the future that had been threatened has been saved.

But most importantly, we've survived... though not all of us intact. Some have been made less, others have been given more than they can handle, loved ones have been lost, new relationships have been forged... All of us struggling to find our place again in the world post Doom's Illuminati.

The rebuilt School for Gifted Youngsters welcomes back its founder. Charles Xavier, lost for eight years, has returned, unable to relate what had happened to him, but eager to continue his campaign for mutant/human co-existence, especially now. Scott Summers, too, has been returned from his simulated death and corruption by the Dark Beast's manipulations, but his experiences have scarred him, his normal stoicism broken and fragile. As the school begins again in the relative calm after the events of last year, Scott and Jean, now the solo possessor of the Phoenix Force, withdraw from authority, hoping a hiatus will allow them time to recoup.

Students continue to pour into the school, and the Legacy Squad, under Rachel Summers's guidance begins a friendly competition, dividing into two teams in the spirit of challenge and improvement. New students of a different sort have begun to attend the school, Namor, given diplomatic immunities after his true purpose in the Villains' Illuminati was revealed, has brought Atlantean mutants to our doors, giving our already motley crew an entirely new dimension.

In Mutant Town, X-Factor Investigations and Horizon Labs have come together to study the Tabula Rasa that Spiral had created with her Phoenix powers. Beneath the city, X-Factor has taken in the refugees displaced by the creation of the evolutionary anomaly, all the while continuing their quest to help those who need redemption find it, and remaining a family. Alex and Lorna's son Nate is a year old now, and Alex is considering sending the Moloid children off to the school.

Shield, under Director Fury's watchful, and singular, eye, continues to labor to keep the city intact, forming a new group of super powered agents, many of whom who have been on both sides of the law, dubbing them the Defenders, even as Gambit gathers the criminal element and takes charge of a new branch of the Thieves' Guild. The Hellfire Club, scattered after their defection from the service of the Illuminati, has broken into three distinct courts, Psylocke's White, Sage's Black and the Shroud's Red. The Queens rebuild their building, their rule, and their reputation, while Max Coleridge feverishly leads his small group of devotees on a quest for lost power items.

Beneath the sea, Exodus recovers in Sanctuary, and new Acolytes take the reins of the Brotherhood. Bruised from the attacks of the Phoenix-ified Vulcan, the Brotherhood will soon learn that the man who had worn Magneto's helmet had been a fraud. But where is Magneto, the real Magneto?

Life is not perfect. Most of us don't know if we'll see tomorrow... Many of us would rather they didn't, but we will survive. From school outings, to Singularity Investigations, to a series of mysterious attacks by a group of strangely familiar young X-Men from the future, life hasn't settled down since Doom was shunted off to another dimension bringing his Phoenix powered Illuminati to a crashing destruction. Only now, our present struggles to be the future without destroying the past have taken a less world shaking turn, sending the inhabitants of the 740 universe into a scatter of activity and adventure.

Make no mistake, the [REVOLUTION] is still coming.

What will it bring us when it does?

· OUR BACON NUMBER ·
· IS · TWO ·

P L O T
CURRENT PLOT SPOTLIGHT:

“The boy was perfect, beautiful.... Delicious. He had to have him. And he would.”

Splish Splash, Blood Bath!

Weekly Story Update
Plots and Thread Seeking

AWARDS!
MUTANTS OF THE MOMENT:

C H A R A C T E R

C O M I N G | S O O N
Bio!about!

P L A Y E R

C O M I N G | S O O N
Bio!About!

· Q u o t e · o f · t h e · W e e k ·

"He'll have one," it said to Jac as it went on it's way "Any of them, even orange, he's a fiend."

Orchard's Psychic Dog is better at Socialization than Orchard.
Sweet Therapy

S T A F F
OUR FEARLESS LEADERS!

D a v i d
H a r p e r
H e a t h e r
J e s s e
L a u r e n
S t e v e

STAFF DUTIES LIST

C B O X
WELCOME TO THE GUTTER!
DON'T BE A JERKFACE.
New Member Guide

CLICK & VOTE FOR US!
identity: 
password: 

ADVERTS

AFFILIATES

Crusader Citadel A Matter of Perspective: An AU Marvel/Gargoyles Crossover RP set in present day Boston, Massachusetts. Last Stand Academy X Eternal Night X-MEN: GOTA

RPG-Directory
Affiliate Advertise

CREDIT

Skin © Jesse

Universe © Marvel

Site Plots, Original Characters, ideas, and artworks © respective creators

Side-bar © Roswenth
NOW ACCEPTING:

C A N O N S & O R I G I N A L S ! !
[WITH EXCEPTIONS. SEE LIMITATIONS HERE!]

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post ) --ADD REPLY-- --NEW TOPIC-- -NEW POLL--

<<< Not Beyond a Punch to the Face, Tag; Guido
Strong Guy
Posted: Mar 21 2012, 04:52 AM

Kinetic Absorption and Superstrength

Group: X-Investigations
Member No.: 1,338

Guido knew what Kyle was trying to do with the talk about the entrails and the sausage. And though it did gross him out a little, he didn't give Kyle the satisfaction of even wrinkling his nose. He'd watched Fear Factor. There was always something way grosser to eat, and he'd spent enough time as a kid in the neighborhood butcher's market to be ignorant of how meat looked when it was processed.

"She's a class act," he said to Kyle when the conversation drifted to Monet. "But I don't think she's gonna be too intimidated by our shenanigans." The idea was laughable actually. Monet wasn't exactly one that showed fear.

Come to think of it, he couldn't really remember her ever showing any sort of emotion.

For some reason the question of whether he wanted to 'bone her' rankled Guido. He gave Kyle a look. "She's one of tha most attractive women I've ever met," he admitted. "And it's not because of lack of attraction that I say this...but no."

What was worst of all was that he wasn't sure how he felt about that subject. To him 'boning' or anything close to a one night stand with Monet would be a tragic waste of what he considered a good friendship. The idea of throwing that away, even for what from his perspective would be life-changing, earth-moving, mind-blowing sex was completely unthinkable.

"Plus," he said. "She's a telepath." He took a sip. "Sorta."

--------------------
user posted image
Kyle Gibney
Posted: Mar 24 2012, 09:17 AM

Feral Abilities/Healing Factor

Group: New Recruit
Member No.: 1,045

"Not another money bags, please." Kyle lamented at the thought. "They make me feel like I need to tuck in my shirt or something fancy like that." He of course associated the term 'class act' with 'I am rich therefore better than everyone', he was a very simple person, sometimes to a fault. "Intimidated?" Kyle questioned looking at Guido confused. "What's to be intimidated about in the first place? I mean yeah I'm like crazy and shit like that, but intimidated? Yer makin' us sound like a pack of wild animals, which ain't true, one wild animal don't make a pack." Kyle grinned, referring to himself of course.

Kyle listened to the big man at his side talk about how attractive this Monet was, but at the same time he wouldn't compromise the relationship the two of them had at the moment. Kyle tapped his chin with a clawed finger. "Well I know exactly what that sounds like." Kyle said, which honestly surprised even him to think that he had any sort of relationship advice to give to anyone. "It's like...when I went to ask out Rogue, we were friends for like, months and months since that first night she came to X-Factor lookin' for sanctuary. Hell I wasn't even a member back then. But where was I..." Kyle unfortunately was easily distracted, his own little attention deficit curse.

"Right. You two are too good of friends that despite what you feel you don't want to risk ruining something good in what you got even if what you could have could be flippin' amazing? Right? C'mon first time I ever give out advice that doesn't involve tracking or cooking, tell me I'm right." Kyle didn't really car either way, though if that were the case, he'd definitely feel for the big man. When he went to take that step with Rogue... well he thought he was just gonna be there waiting for something to blow up in his face. He just had to take that chance, cause she was worth it.

"How is someone a 'sorta telepath'?" The feral questioned. "Is she or isn't she? Not like it matters either way to me, good luck to anyone who tries to go around in my noggin for more than just to say hello." He laughed and took a drink.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
Strong Guy
Posted: Mar 26 2012, 03:31 PM

Kinetic Absorption and Superstrength

Group: X-Investigations
Member No.: 1,338

“She’s rich,” Guido said. “I ain’t gonna lie. She probably comes from rich people before they invented money.” He thought back to their past encounters. “When I first met her I didn’t think much of her. She came off as a sorta spoiled princess type.”

She’d crush him if she ever heard that most likely, but he doubted that she could honestly refute it either. Besides, if anything it was an understatement.

“Very incredibly good looking, super strong and capable, born with the silver spoon in her mouth and lived a life with countless admirers. It’d be hard not to be a pain in the ass with all that on your resume.” But he took a moment to pause in reflection before continuing. “But I spent some time with her…and she won’t show all that I saw from her to anyone.” Realizing Kyle was going to take that as something perverse, he shook his head. “I’m talkin’ real heart-wrenchin’ stuff. Stuff she didn’t even have to ask me to never talk about. Bottom line…there’s a whole lot to M than meets the eye.”

Which was true of everyone really and shouldn’t come as much of a surprise to Kyle of all people.

At Kyle’s assessment of the situation, Guido just shrugged. “This is one of them times I’m just comin’ back with a ‘no comment’.” He wasn’t real comfortable with this line of talk. “Mainly I don’t even know how I feel about the whole thing. Just gettin’ over the whole Jet thing, and not really interested in makin’ a habit of getting’ snubbed by female teammates and friends.”

He was somewhat surprised at his own answer there. Because it didn’t come right out and say that he wasn’t interested in possibilities with M. But no, he wasn’t even going there. “Besides, M would date someone who was more like a cross between Fabio, Gates, and Sinatra. I see her with money, class and brains…not settlin’ for the first ultra sexy musclebound hunk with a cool tuft of white hair that comes along.” He thought about it. “But I’d settle for bein’ her boy toy for a while if it came down to it.”

Who wouldn’t?

“And she’s a telepath, but only if she can get her hands on you. She can read minds through a touch-link…thingy.” He shrugged. “Plus she can fly and lift cars over her head and is pretty much indestructible.”

--------------------
user posted image
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

OPTIONSPages: (2) 1 [2]  --ADD REPLY-- --NEW TOPIC-- -NEW POLL--

Skin Copyright to amayademorte of RPG-D.
Don't steal it, or she'll send velociraptors after you.

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1859 seconds | Archive