Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Xmen Revolution. We hope you enjoy your visit.

If you are looking for the best X-Men rpg around, you found it. We're a non-movieverse based on but not stringently following 616 canon.

Currently, we're accepting canons and OCs, and because the game does have some adult themes like violence, we have to limit our players to at least sixeen years old.

Ready to get started? Register under your character's name, and head on over to applications, or pop into the cbox and we'll help you with whatever questions you have.

Welcome to X-Men Revolution, hope you survive!

If you're already a member, quit wasting time and post already! *stern look*

Name:   Password:

· WELCOME ·
T O · E A R T H · 7 4 0

The world has been scorched by Phoenix Fire, and the future that had been threatened has been saved.

But most importantly, we've survived... though not all of us intact. Some have been made less, others have been given more than they can handle, loved ones have been lost, new relationships have been forged... All of us struggling to find our place again in the world post Doom's Illuminati.

The rebuilt School for Gifted Youngsters welcomes back its founder. Charles Xavier, lost for eight years, has returned, unable to relate what had happened to him, but eager to continue his campaign for mutant/human co-existence, especially now. Scott Summers, too, has been returned from his simulated death and corruption by the Dark Beast's manipulations, but his experiences have scarred him, his normal stoicism broken and fragile. As the school begins again in the relative calm after the events of last year, Scott and Jean, now the solo possessor of the Phoenix Force, withdraw from authority, hoping a hiatus will allow them time to recoup.

Students continue to pour into the school, and the Legacy Squad, under Rachel Summers's guidance begins a friendly competition, dividing into two teams in the spirit of challenge and improvement. New students of a different sort have begun to attend the school, Namor, given diplomatic immunities after his true purpose in the Villains' Illuminati was revealed, has brought Atlantean mutants to our doors, giving our already motley crew an entirely new dimension.

In Mutant Town, X-Factor Investigations and Horizon Labs have come together to study the Tabula Rasa that Spiral had created with her Phoenix powers. Beneath the city, X-Factor has taken in the refugees displaced by the creation of the evolutionary anomaly, all the while continuing their quest to help those who need redemption find it, and remaining a family. Alex and Lorna's son Nate is a year old now, and Alex is considering sending the Moloid children off to the school.

Shield, under Director Fury's watchful, and singular, eye, continues to labor to keep the city intact, forming a new group of super powered agents, many of whom who have been on both sides of the law, dubbing them the Defenders, even as Gambit gathers the criminal element and takes charge of a new branch of the Thieves' Guild. The Hellfire Club, scattered after their defection from the service of the Illuminati, has broken into three distinct courts, Psylocke's White, Sage's Black and the Shroud's Red. The Queens rebuild their building, their rule, and their reputation, while Max Coleridge feverishly leads his small group of devotees on a quest for lost power items.

Beneath the sea, Exodus recovers in Sanctuary, and new Acolytes take the reins of the Brotherhood. Bruised from the attacks of the Phoenix-ified Vulcan, the Brotherhood will soon learn that the man who had worn Magneto's helmet had been a fraud. But where is Magneto, the real Magneto?

Life is not perfect. Most of us don't know if we'll see tomorrow... Many of us would rather they didn't, but we will survive. From school outings, to Singularity Investigations, to a series of mysterious attacks by a group of strangely familiar young X-Men from the future, life hasn't settled down since Doom was shunted off to another dimension bringing his Phoenix powered Illuminati to a crashing destruction. Only now, our present struggles to be the future without destroying the past have taken a less world shaking turn, sending the inhabitants of the 740 universe into a scatter of activity and adventure.

Make no mistake, the [REVOLUTION] is still coming.

What will it bring us when it does?

· OUR BACON NUMBER ·
· IS · TWO ·

P L O T
CURRENT PLOT SPOTLIGHT:

“I am fire! And life incarnate! Now and forever -- I am Phoenix!”
Rise of the Phoenix

Weekly Story Update
Plots and Thread Seeking

AWARDS!
MUTANTS OF THE MOMENT:

C H A R A C T E R

TONY STARK
Bio!about!

P L A Y E R

Gordon!
Bio!About!

· Q u o t e · o f · t h e · W e e k ·

"Holy crap on a cracker that's a dragon!"

Avery's exclamation upon seeing what appears to be a dragon.
Back in Action

S T A F F
OUR FEARLESS LEADERS!

D a v i d
H a r p e r
H e a t h e r
J e s s e
L a u r e n
S t e v e

STAFF DUTIES LIST

C B O X
WELCOME TO THE GUTTER!
DON'T BE A JERKFACE.
New Member Guide

CLICK & VOTE FOR US!
identity: 
password: 

ADVERTS

AFFILIATES

Crusader Citadel A Matter of Perspective: An AU Marvel/Gargoyles Crossover RP set in present day Boston, Massachusetts. Last Stand Academy X Eternal Night X-MEN: GOTA

RPG-Directory
Affiliate Advertise

CREDIT

Skin © Jesse

Universe © Marvel

Site Plots, Original Characters, ideas, and artworks © respective creators

Side-bar © Roswenth
NOW ACCEPTING:

C A N O N S & O R I G I N A L S ! !
[WITH EXCEPTIONS. SEE LIMITATIONS HERE!]

--ADD REPLY-- --NEW TOPIC-- -NEW POLL--

<<< Flames of Interest, Open on Request (PM first)
Spitfire
Posted: Apr 1 2012, 01:46 AM

Superspeed with Pyrotechnic Effects

Group: Defenders [Staff]
Member No.: 657

Date: March 20th
Time: 1pm

Days has slipped to weeks and now to months. Maybe it was because she wasn’t the raving, bloodthirsty killer that was the average member of the Brotherhood, but somehow Spitfire had managed to tumble into a routine at the X-men’s base and carried on, making the best of things. She missed her old life, relatively speaking, but the new one was not so bad, not every day anyway. It was manageable, especially with all of her responsibilities as they helped her focus. True, she didn’t have that many, but her role as teacher was one of great trust and one that the X-men were not obliged to have given her at all.

Things were not perfect however; there was the small feeling of suffocation that came more with being a speedster than a technical prisoner (more for her own safety than that of the X-men) and deep down inside her, the young speedster held a deep read that the Brotherhood were coming. Jac was one of them, despite what everyone’s opinions might have been and the notion of fighting them chilled her. The Acolyte knew what each and every member was capable of and in almost everyone it was underpinned by insanity, unpredictability or the simple desire to kill.

Despite the strong sun and the heat, gooseflesh broke out across the tough skin of her arms and the blonde shivered despite herself. It was at times like this she wondered with a morbid fear what had become of Mystique and if the shapeshifter was still alive even. The woman had owed her no real loyalty, even thought she was an Acolyte as all she had had was a DNA readout on Joseph and a bad feeling in the pit of her stomach. If the boy really was a clone…

Jac shuddered again and shook her head. As much as she had to be realistic, the less she dwelt on it the better. Her mind was a lot faster than the average person and as such, she was prone to literally thinking too much. Setting the book she had been reading, or rather trying to read down, the speedster rose to her feet, stretched out and started to run. Running always made her feel better. Dashing across the grassy area outside the temple, the girl swerved to avoid running over a couple of students and then aimed for the wall of the temple itself, heading up the stone surface with all the ease of jogging up a gentle slope. Momentum kept her going up and up until several stories had flown by, then she reached the top of a wall. Pivoting, she spun, turning ninety degrees and carried on across the top of the wall.

Reaching the corner, she could have turned again but instead Jac went down, picking up speed as she went before she gradually changed her direction and veered to the side little by little, coming off of the bottom of the wall three meters from the point where she had started at the top. Her feet made deep furrows in the dry ground as she got back on to land once more, dust kicked up all around her. Running always made her feel better.

Coming away from the wall, the young woman came to a lazy stop and half sprawled on the ground. She could have gotten in a barrage of flips and kicks and other fancy moves, but it had not been about showing off, simply releasing all the pent up energy that bubbled up within her when she thought too much and too hard which was a very bad habit of hers. Ironic considering she now lived in a school. Catching the last thought, she grimaced, narrowing her blue eyes and crinkling her pointed nose at no one in particular. Had she really just claimed living there?

“Bloody hell, I’m going soft…or loopy.”

--------------------
user posted image
Psilord
Posted: Apr 1 2012, 05:31 AM

Reality Warping, Flight, Has a Pet Galactus

Group: Legacy Squad [Staff]
Member No.: 1,567

“Bloody hell, I’m going soft…or loopy.”

"Well, if I had just run around like that, I would probably be a little loopy too," came a friendly voice behind her. Franklin crouched down beside her and offered his hand, "Franklin Richards, newly arrived amnesiac and overpowered possible threat to the planet," he said, with a smile, despite the words he was using. "You're Jac, right? Spitfire? I heard you were one of the bad guys, it's all the talk amongst the students."

He took a seat beside her and shook his head, "I'm sorry, that came out as pretty rude. Let me start again. I don't remember anything beyond a couple weeks ago, and I heard that you came here with a boy you rescued from... what did they call it... the Brotherhood, that you were, until this at least, one of the higher ups there." Franklin looked at her, haplessly, "I thought maybe... maybe you might know if there were others that were there? Like... I wondered if you had seen me there? Maybe whatever it was that made your friend forget his past is the same thing that did it to me?"

Taking a deep breath, Franklin drew his knees up to his chest in a way that made him seem younger than he was and he said, "I'm sorry. I just met you and already, I'm demanding things of you. I don't even know you... it's just, I don't know if you know what it's like to not know who you are... what you are... I mean, I have a name that matches no known missing person in any computer database, I have a ridiculously strong power that I somehow know how to use without remembering being trained. I feel like I've seen battle, known powerful people, but I can't see a single face in my mind. I've been trying to work up the courage to talk to you or that Joseph kid for a few days now, but, well... he's not very sociable, and it's next to impossible to catch you by yourself."

--------------------
user posted image
Spitfire
Posted: Apr 4 2012, 12:02 AM

The speedster jumped a little at the voice, but was recovered by the time he had crouched down beside her and took the proffered hand, giving it a shake and lightly shrugging her shoulders as she released it to loosen them and then leant back, propping herself up on her elbows. A flicker passed over her face at the question that rapidly followed his introduction, but she gave him a wry smile all the same. She was kind of used to it by now after all. “Right, Jacqueline really but no one ever really calls me that,” she introduced herself properly in return even though he knew her name.

“Well you could say that, I suppose. Some people seem to think I’m one of the X-men now because I’ve been working here and I guess the Brotherhood would agree,” the thought sent a pang through her stomach and Spitfire sat up a little, shifting around to face him better. “And technically I would be a bad girl, just not in the traditional sense of the phrase,” she joked to lighten her more serious words.

His body language did not match his appearance and as he asked the question, Spitfire studied him carefully and thoughtfully. “It’s alright. But I’m sorry, you don’t look familiar to me at all and I pride myself on knowing every member of the Brotherhood and I do a lot of work – did a lot of work with the children in Sanctuary.” The correction was hard to force, but she knew she had to do it.

Amusement crossed her face as he said Joseph wasn’t very sociable and she ran a hand through her long blonde hair, glancing away to regain a more calm composure, before she faced him once more. “I’m sorry he isn’t more sociable. He is getting better though, believe it or not. You don’t have to worry about coming to talk to me if I’m with someone though; when I’m not teaching, if I’m not with Joseph I’m with Pietro. He would understand if you wanted to talk to me, he’s a good man. Talking to him would probably do you good as well as he’s got plenty of experience in weird goings on,” even as she spoke the words of advice, the young speedster couldn’t help but think of that other place, where she had been a different person with a whole world of worries and responsibilities. Maybe right now wasn’t the best time to go into that detail, but all the same she slowly reached across and put a hand on his.

“I know. And it’ll be okay. You can come talk to me, I’m not some monster, despite what some people might think of me.”

--------------------
user posted image
Psilord
Posted: Apr 5 2012, 09:45 AM

Jac explained how she was one of the Brotherhood but that people seemed to think she was an X-Man now, and Franklin, sitting next to her with his chin on his drawn up knees said, "I don't know what the difference is, really. I mean, I understand my memory is like a swiss cheese, but what exactly makes the two groups stand at odds. We're all mutants, right? Doesn't it make more sense if we stand together?" He shrugged, "I don't know, I guess because I can't remember anything, it makes me sound a little stupid and slow... but, what's the difference? The X-Men took you in and are protecting you, and Joseph. Would the Brotherhood take in one of these people if they need help? I'm not accusing anyone of anything, you understand, I just really want to know. I feel, when I think hard and ignore the pain that there are names here I recognize. Summers, Magneto... Phoenix... I feel like I know them but in a different context... " His youthful face went tight as he tried to remember, and only got a splitting headache in exchange.

Pressing the heel of his hand to the bridge of his nose and squinching his eyes shut in an attempt to make the headache go away, Franklin took a couple of calming breaths, a technique Mrs. Grey-Summers had taught him. "Sorry," he muttered, "Something is trying to keep me from remembering... maybe I'm keeping myself from remembering, I don't know. I wish there were some answers."

With an apology, Jac revealed that she hadn't seen him in Sanctuary and that she knew all the children, and Franklin sighed, "Well, I suppose that would have been too easy, wouldn't it, but I do have to set the record straight. Despite my boyish good looks, I'm not a kid. In fact, I believe that I'm even old enough to drink." He winked good naturedly. "I might even have a couple of months on you, maybe, no real way to tell, I suppose."

She suggested he talk to Joseph or that Pietro guy and Franklin laughed, "Yeah, I do don't think so. Maybe they can tolerate you, but I'm going to guess neither one are going to find my particular brand of ignorance as charming as I think it is." He looked at her, thoughtfully, "So, tell me the difference between the Brotherhood and the X-Men. Give me the recruitment speech."

--------------------
user posted image
Spitfire
Posted: Apr 13 2012, 04:59 PM

A smile twitched at the corners of her mouth and the blonde looked away for a moment, before returning her blue eyes to the young man’s face. “You’re right, we should be on the same side, but things never work out like that. If we could all be on the same side then there’d be no need for mutants to hide, as humans would be on our side too. Or so I like to think,” the thoughts made her a little sad and wistful. A lot of the time while she had been at the X-men’s base, the young speedster had paced and ran around, mulling over things and dissecting her thoughts over and over again until it was almost painful.

“I didn’t mean to call you a kid, but when you know the kids you know their older brothers and sisters and everything, so you get to meet a lot of people,” tilting her chin back, she regarded him carefully. “And you probably are older than me. I sometimes forget how young I actually am. I can’t even drink legally in America yet. It’s different in England though, but still.”

As he almost cheerfully brushed off talking to Pietro or Joseph she had to hide her amusement. In some ways, he might not be wrong, at least about Joseph anyway. “Pietro is a lot more patient than people give him credit for, but maybe I can see that in him as I can keep up with him better than most people. It’s worth thinking about though, talking to him.”

In many ways, Jac was surprised she hadn’t been asked for the ‘speech’ by more of the people in Utopia. Still, the request was unexpected and she blonde found herself looking at her feet with a deep frown on her face. “To be honest, I’m not the recruiting sort. I suck at giving big, evocative speeches and that sort of stuff. I do believe in what the Brotherhood are trying to do, at the core anyway, but I also believe it’s a matter of choice. You shouldn’t be swayed into something like that with fancy words making out that you’re going to be the biggest badass ever, as you’re not. There is always something or someone bigger or badder than you, someone who can take you down and as soon as you forget that. No one has gotten it right yet, and in many ways that’s why I stay with the Brotherhood because although I don’t like killing and I don’t really get off on blowing stuff up – it can be weirdly therapeutic though – I want to be sure that…” Spitfire trailed off and hung her head again.

“I once had a conversation with Magneto. I even told him that I didn’t agree with always killing and everything and y’know what? He agreed with me. He said he took no pleasure in it and he wanted to reach a better future and in many ways, that’s what made me stay. So that things don’t have to always be like that and when they’re not, then I can…”

Swallowing, she started to play distractedly with a lock of her hair. “I could help pave the way to a future that was worth it, as I’m not some nutcase psycho with a bloodlust. It probably won’t happen now and even though staying on this side probably won’t be bad, I just feel like I failed.”

Standing up quickly, Jac turned so that she was facing away from him and distractedly wiped her hands on her shorts. “Hey, look I’m sorry mate. I didn’t mean to go into all of that, you didn’t ask for any of it really. Like I said, I really suck at inspirational speeches.”

--------------------
user posted image
Psilord
Posted: Apr 15 2012, 03:53 AM

Franklin thought about what she said, listening to all that the girl said about the Brotherhood, and he remembered what he'd been told about them by others. It was an interesting thing, actually, how people could see the same events so differently, how people can judge things completely opposite of how someone else did. He looked at her and thought to himself that this girl probably was very very strong because of what she did, how she survived it.

"You know something," Franklin said, after a few quiet minutes, "I think maybe you're exactly the kind of person that the Brotherhood needs. I mean, you're someone who seems to have your head on your shoulders, like you know the difference between right and wrong, and maybe because of that, you'll be able to make it so that they don't immediately resort to blowing stuff up, killing people. Don't get me wrong, I know you have reasons for doing what you do, and they are as important to you as the X-Men and their 'Let's all love each other' doctrine, so I'm not judging at all, but I just think that maybe if there was a way to get the results the Brotherhood does, with the No-Kill policy of the X-Men, things would be so much better."

His eyes seemed to focus on something far away and he said, "I seem to remember things being a lot worse that all this though, fighting, running, hiding, watching people die... I remember sentinels, and fighting, constant fighting... I don't know if it's all a dream, or if I'm misinterpreting memories because I no longer have all the information... I just wish I knew what happened to me... I just wish I knew."

--------------------
user posted image
Spitfire
Posted: Apr 18 2012, 07:57 PM

Spitfire wasn’t sure what sort of response she had been expecting, but the one she received made the speedster smile awkwardly. “Thanks. It means a lot to hear that, even though you are all amnesiac and stuff,” her tone was amused, if a little sad. The Acolyte wished she could be of more help to the lad as although she had never suffered memory loss, she knew what it felt like to be displaced and out of tune to everything else going on in the world.

“And a lot of that is why I stay, so there doesn’t always have to be…” Jac trailed off, her face ashen as she realised that she was talking about herself in the Brotherhood in present tense. “Stayed. Sorry. Fat lot of good I am to the Brotherhood and their future I am here,” her feet shifted beneath her in a rapid blur and a hand went to rub the back of her neck in a very typical nervous gesture of hers. “I need to learn top stop doing that, talking as if I’m just out of Sanctuary for a little visit. But, I’m very pig headed and stubborn. As far as I’m aware, it’s a common speedster trait.”

As Franklin spoke about what he could remember, Jac listened carefully and a little regretfully. As much as the blonde speedster wanted to be able to provide him with all the answers, she really didn’t have any to give him. It reminded her a little of the ‘other place’ where she had been a different person, if only in essence. Since then she had worked and worked to try and be better and really give something over to the Brotherhood and Magneto…and look where it had landed her.

“Have…” pursing her lips thoughtfully, Jac looked off into space for a minute with a slight frown on her face, before snapping her blue eyes back to the blond. “Has anyone shown you archive footage? Like, the news and stuff like that? From what you just told me, I can’t really think if you’re remembering real events or not. Bad things have happened, nothing as bad as what you’re telling me but maybe it does all fit in somewhere. Or even if we can’t find any sentinel footage we could look at other stuff, like world events and try and jog your memory that way.” The young woman shrugged and gave him a lopsided grin. She wasn’t a therapist or anything, she was the gym teacher – that was still weird as well – but she figured at least offering the chance to do such a thing might be helpful. With the resources at the temple they wouldn’t get to sit and trawl the internet for hours, but if he wanted to, he could make a start in trying to find something recognisable at least.

--------------------
user posted image
Psilord
Posted: Apr 23 2012, 07:31 PM

She seemed puzzled by what he remembered, and Franklin felt a sinking in his stomach. Everyone he had told these memories to had given him that look, that strange 'uh, that's not how things are' look and that freaked him out more than a little. It meant that either whatever he remembered was terribly terribly wrong, or that something about him was terribly terribly wrong and either way was not good at all. He sighed and shook his head, "No, no one's shown me anything to jog my memory. They've done like medical tests on me, but nothing else. I didn't ask because I know that everyone seems to be so busy here, trying to make power for the complex, to get food, flying back and forth for supplies, keeping out the dinosaurs... hell, just running a school is hard enough, I'd think, much less one filled with a bunch of freaked out mutant kids..."

Looking away, his eyes took on the dimness of one who isn't focusing on the here and now, and the addled young man said, "When I came to in the park, in my very first memory, I looked around at the skyline visible over the treetops... and, they didn't make sense to me. I recognized it as New York, the park, the castle, the lake, everything, those all were like I remembered it, but the buildings themselves, some of them seemed... to be missing something. Have you ever seen a picture of a building before it was remodeled? Like the basic structure is there, familiar, but the roof has blue tiles instead of red ones? That's what it was like. I was trying to find one building in particular, but I couldn't... and if you ask me right now, I can't tell you what building it was, only that I didn't see it..."

Getting to his feet, quickly, Franklin said, "I'm sorry, I'm not making any sense. I'll leave you alone. I mean you have your own stuff to worry about without having me pile my weirdness on you, right? It's just..." His hands flared blue, the color echoing in his eyes, and he looked at his fingers, grasping at nothing in the air, "I feel like I should be able to see the truth of myself by looking at the fabric of the world. How can I do everything that I know is in my power, and still not be able to answer the question of what day is my birthday?"

--------------------
user posted image
Spitfire
Posted: Apr 25 2012, 12:51 AM

It was a little sad that no one had shown him stuff, but also understandable. Everything was chaotic and busy and while she was sure that his needs were being met, very few staff members likely had the time to sit down with him and go through YouTube to see if anything was familiar to him. Thankfully, being a speedster meant that she had a lot of time on her hands.

“Well, I don’t mind helping you out. I’m not an X-man so I don’t have all of the duties that everyone else does. I teach class, help where I can but I’m a speedster, I’ve got lots of time,” she shrugged, toeing at a clump of grass beneath her trainer. Okay so she might not have hours of free time, but Joseph still went between hating her and clinging to her or so it felt, so it might do them both good if she tried to help someone else. Wasn’t like she’d make a real mess of it…right?

“I’ll ask Cyclops if he minds me helping you. I don’t know where you are with your progress so I don’t want to muck anything up,” Spitfire proffered, giving him what she hoped was an encouraging smile. Hey, she might be an Acolyte but she still wanted to make a good difference where she could.

Nodding as he spoke about not finding what he recognised in the skyline, Jac listened carefully to Franklin as he aired his thoughts and worries. “Well maybe that’s where looking at news and clips and stuff might help. Or you could draw what you remember, just get it down on paper so you’re not fretting about it.”

Franklin scrambled to his feet, apologising and excusing himself and even though his hands were glowing with power, the young woman was unafraid; in the past she had been critically injured and was not about to shy away from someone who needed help. “Memory is a funny thing, but I’m not an expert. I’m pretty good on a computer though so I can help you with that at least,” reaching out, Jac placed a comforting hand on his shoulder. “At the very least you can come into one of my gym classes if you need something to do,” she grinned and gave his shoulder a squeeze.

--------------------
user posted image
Psilord
Posted: May 2 2012, 03:40 AM

She offered to help him without messing up progress and Franklin smiled at her. "What progress?" Shrugging, Franklin said, "Jean looked into my head, to see if she could figure out what I've forgotten, but there's blocks in my head."

He'd had several sessions with Jean when he first arrived, allowing her to look in his mind, to help him calm his fears at being so completely empty, and what they had found had been so surprising that he'd had only more questions as to who he really was.

"Franklin, when I look into your mind, I see that -something- concerned you... possibly frightened you.. so badly that you barriers up to safeguard your thoughts. I saw mazes and fortresses, decoys. Whatever you were going through, you were living through it a long time. Ultimately, those walls got warped, somehow, in such a way that I don't think you did to yourself."

This was surely the cause of his dreams, of those strange visions of fighting, of giant robots, of death? Was he trying to hide himself with false memories? Was he just delusional and saw conspiracies and danger where there was none? It was all incredibly confusing and more than a little frightening. Who the hell was he? What was he?

Turning his attentions back to Jac, Franklin said, "Well, yeah, I really appreciate you being willing to help me. I get it, you know, about how hard it must be to be a speedster, everyone is probably so slow and stupid when you look at them. I'm pretty stupid, I know that... ok, well, let's rephrase that. I'm bright. I don't claim genius, but there's a lot of science stuff I seem to know, and I feel educated, but not knowing what that education was? It makes me pretty much brain damaged. But, when I think about my powers, and what I can do, it makes the rest of the world seem a little... beneath me, like if I wasn't a good person, I could be a major tyrant. Part of me thinks maybe I did this to myself because I was becoming something horrible or maybe I was trying to prevent myself from being horrible. It just... yeah, I think I have to find myself out, so I know if I'm really the kind of person I want to be."

Looking over to her, Franklin said, "So, yeah, yeah, thanks for being willing to help me with all that. I know you have your own drama, but it's nice that you'd do it. I know you're supposed to be a bad guy... bad gal, I guess, but really, you're pretty nice."

--------------------
user posted image
Spitfire
Posted: May 2 2012, 09:54 PM

“Well…Maybe you did, but if you don’t find out how will you know to try and do something different? Here’s that sort of place to make a change, I guess,” Jac shrugged her slender shoulders and withdrew her hand, folding her arms across her chest. The words made her feel uncomfortable; as much as she believed them and that the X-men wanted to change the world and help people, there was just something within her that couldn’t fully fall into the way of life there and the beliefs they all held here.

Rising up on the balls of her feet to keep herself moving if only a fraction, the speedster regarded him and what he had to say. “And really, I don’t find people stupid as such, it’s just…it’s like the world is in slow motion sometimes and I can’t find the button to fix it. Sometimes it feels like I’m the one who is the broken record, not everyone else. Also, my drama happens to be outside the front door, so to speak,” her expression became grim. “It’ll catch up with me, I’m quite sure…sometimes I don’t really know what I’m doing here either. I figure if I really demanded to leave, they wouldn’t force me to stay, but what good would that do? I’d be dead within days and I’d have none of the answers I need…”

Taking a few steps away, she watched him carefully. “I know what you’re trying to tell me though, probably more than you realise. But the point of me offering my help isn’t really giving myself something to do, personal betterment peace of mind stuff or even winning brownie points. I know,” Jac smiled faintly. “Even so, I’ll talk to Cyclops and Phoenix about my idea and from there, it can be up to you. I need to talk to them anyway, student reports, so don’t think I’m being a busybody.”

There was a pause in which she hovered on the edge of leaving, not sure what else to say to him. “It’ll turn out okay. Really.”

--------------------
user posted image
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

OPTIONS --ADD REPLY-- --NEW TOPIC-- -NEW POLL--

Skin Copyright to amayademorte of RPG-D.
Don't steal it, or she'll send velociraptors after you.

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1648 seconds | Archive