SUBTITLE

TEXT/CODE HERE

TITLE HERE

SUBTITLE

TEXT/CODE HERE

Credits
Skin & Sidebar © MIMMY!
of RCR and RPG Underground.

Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Your Blood Will Sing. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )
add reply
new poll

An Evening of Business, tag; Fenrir
nikolai durnovo
Posted: Feb 17 2009, 07:13 PM

Unregistered

Nikolai always made certain that he had a safe house in every country that he frequented. Of course it was rather odd that an assassin spent a lot of time in Canada, but it was where some of the inciters of the revolution in France fled when the monarchy was restored and Nikolai was more than happy to exact not only his own revenge, but others on the not so innocent victims.

His chateau was a stronghold left behind when the French ruled in Canada. He had purchased it from the government with a little persuasion and some bribery. The grounds around the chateau were completely empty, which allowed Nikolai to have gatherings of various immortals he knew in North America. It also allowed for a wonderful torture chamber for those who are descended from the criminals of the revolution. All in all, it was the perfect place.

Armed with his concealed weapon he walked out of his home and into his car. He ordered his driver to take him into Toronto for the evening. The vampire had some business to deal with regarding a family by the name of Defarge. The first murders that occurred during the French Revolution were perpetrated by them and even though they weren't responsible for the death of his family, they had offended some rather important people in one of the Italian covens.

As the car slowed and Nikolai jumped out of the car, he tapped it slightly as a signal for it to leave. Looking up and down the crowded street, Nikolai instantly blended into the throngs of people, some drunk, some walking happily hand in hand. It wasn't until the hairs on the back of his neck rose up at the scent that permeated the air that he stopped, exposing himself completely. He sensed no danger, but scanned the crowd for the source of the smell.
fenrir serkan
Posted: Feb 17 2009, 07:34 PM

Fen or Wolfy for friends
Group Icon

Group: Lycan Servant
Member No.: 18

Now where was Seth? He had turned around a corner and had apparently lost his master. Worried about the fact that the vampire could missunderstand it as an attempt to escape Fenrir was searching desperately to find his friend and master. Damn it, why had I to lose him in such a crowded place? With this many persons I just can't track him by scent... Hopefully he'll trust me and know I was lost. Thought the young lycan, more fearful to lose the trust of Seth than about the punishment he could inflict on him.

What should he do? simply stay still until Seth noticed Fenrir wasn't there anymore? That didn't seem quite smart for the lycan, so e did the next thing in his mental list. He knew Seth was going to the hotel, so he would be there. Problem was... Where was exactly the hotel? He knew it was somewhere down the street, but where...

He felt nervous and unsure to where he should go. Because there were two possible ways to go. One could lead him to the hotel and the other to the exact opposite side.
I should ask, but to who? Not many will stop to tell me the way and even then what's the chance they know? The lycan thought, stopping in front of an alley. One that lead to a portion not very known of Toronto... It leaded to the old part of the town where the families that had come during the colonisation used to live.

Standing there, the young lycan waited for a while, trying to catch a hint of Seth's scent. Yet there was just too many persons around, and not even a hint of his scent.
nikolai durnovo
Posted: Feb 18 2009, 04:17 PM

Unregistered

Niko's eyes dilated and the throng of people around him slowed down to a crawl. He weaved through them, not touching a single one. He followed the scent which seemed to be coming from the end of the block. Reaching down and grabbing his knife, he sliced one of the passerby's arm just enough to get some blood on the blade and to cause somewhat of a stir so that his conversation with his target would go unnoticed.

He stopped abruptly in front of Fenrir and licked the blood off of the edge of the blade and made a disgusted face. It was Turkish blood, definitely not Nikolai's taste, must have been a tourist. He slipped the blade back into its concealed sheath. The scene around Nikolai returned to normal as he stood before the Lycan.

"Well met, master Lycan." He said with a smile on his face exposing his sharp white canines. "I haven't seen you in the streets of Toronto before; of course I am not here too often. Last I remember though there were no Lycan tribes in the area, has that changed?"

Holding out his hand to Fenrir, he introduced himself. "Nikolai Durnovo of the Saggezza coven in Rome, it is a pleasure to meet you." He bowed his head slightly as he was taught as a young noble in France. "You look lost...am I correct?" He smiled again.
fenrir serkan
Posted: Feb 18 2009, 06:39 PM

Fen or Wolfy for friends
Group Icon

The events that unfolded before his eyes were just too fast for the young lycan. First there was no one and then there was a vampire licking the blood of a blade. It was plainly strange, afterall vampires usually didn't go to the eyes of their victims, but rather attacked as fast as they could.

Fenrir Serkan, pleased to meet you too. Indeed I'm lost, I don't know where to go since I don't remember the number of my hotel. The lycan said shaking lightly Nikolai's hand and bowing a bit too, still a bit confused about what was going on. Was this guy going to kill someone? If so, should Fenrir do something to stop him from doing so?

Not every person would go with a blade stained in blood to meet someone else. Yet it was better to have a wittness that he was indeed lost, just in case Seth doubted. Are you busy? If not, could you tell me where is the Delfino Hotel? I remember it was somewhere in this street, it's an old building run by Defarge family... apparently they're somewhat popular here in Toronto. The lycan explained, not knowing that the family that owned the hotel where he was staying was the prey of Nikolai.
nikolai durnovo
Posted: Feb 19 2009, 09:34 AM

Unregistered

"You really have lost your way?" He said with a curious tone in his voice. "I was on my way to the Delfino as well, I can take you there....I have some....business...with the owners." The very way he said "business" had a hint of malice in it and his lip curled into a sinister smile. "Shall we then?" He began to walk, but stopped suddenly.

In an instant he had a cellular to his ear and was speaking fast and quiet. The emotions that danced on his face was one of anger which turned quickly to delight. He finished the conversation by saying, “Yes yes....of course they must face their accusers, I will bring them." He closed the phone shut and placed it back into his jacket pocket. "So sorry...it was a rather important call. Now we can go."

The vampire began to walk, making a quick motion for the lycan to follow. As he walked he reached into his cloak and pulled out a metal instrument in the form of a rounded off cylinder. Pressing a button at the bottom the top flung open with a hiss of cold mist to expose a chamber with vials of a milky blue liquid in them. "Do you have business at the Delfino, this evening?" Nikolai queried to Fenrir as he took out three of the vials and closed the small container, placing it back in his cloak, his movements were so fast that only the werewolf could see him. He then took out a black dart gun and loaded the vials into it. Slapping it shut with a loud clicking sound he concealed it under his robes.

"I am quite surprised that a lycan would lose his way. Pardon my ignorance, but don't you have the ability to recognise the scent of anything you encounter. I would think that you would have recognised the scent of the concierge." He shrugged. "Perhaps you didn't take note..." He looked over at the werewolf and smiled. "You should really get in the habit of doing that, God knows you will need to escape should a slayer set his sights on you, luckily there have been no reports of any in Toronto."
fenrir serkan
Posted: Feb 19 2009, 08:32 PM

Fen or Wolfy for friends
Group Icon

Fenrir was a bit ashamed for his lack of ability when it came to tracking. He wasn't still very used to isolate a particular scent and that thing of better olfactory sense wasn't helping. If before he had troubles focusing in a single smell now he had it twice... There were just too many scents for him to pick the one he wanted.

Trust to be told, I'm still quite new to this whole business of being a lycan... There're just too many scents for me, it drives me insane to not be able to find the right one. The lycan said, following the vampire through the crowded street. He had seen what he had done but prefered to not comment it, it wasn't his business if Nicolai killed someone, as long as that someone wasn't Seth he was perfectly fine.

Then he stopped in his tracks, he had forgotten about that little issue. What if he was going to kill Seth? He had said he had business with the family that owned the hotel, but he surely wasn't going to tell the young lycan if he intended to kill someone else. He stopped Nicolai and pulled him into an alley, attempting to pin him against the wall by the shoulders.

It's not my business, but there's someone for whom I deeply care in that hotel... Please tell me, who are you suppoused to kill there? Just the owners? Said Fenrir in a very serious voice, his eyes reflected how much he cared for Seth and what he could do if that "someone for whom he deeply care" was menaced. He didn't want to start a fight, but if Seth was targeted he wouldn't doubt a second before killing him. He knew he was in disadvantage, he wasn't a slayer or anything close and had almost no training, yet he prefered to die doing his best than to see Seth death because he did nothing.
nikolai durnovo
Posted: Feb 20 2009, 04:01 PM

Unregistered

"Don't worry about it, Fenrir, you will get used to it....especially if you were more recently turned. I've been a vampire for two hundred and twenty five years and I still have some work to do to get it down." He smiled then stopped, the werewolf was no longer walking beside him, he knew where he was though due to his keen senses, he could tell that there was a change in his walking companion.

Turning around, Nikolai was about the say something when he was grabbed by the wrist and taken into an alley, he really should have seen that coming, but for some reason he let his guard down. His reflexes, however, were in full form. As Fenrir pinned him against the wall, Nikolai had his silver knife out in a flash and pressed against the side of his attacker.

He simply smiled at the werewolf and motioned down the silver dagger poised to plunge into his skin. "See the little black bumps along the edge, silver nitrate; I hear tell it is very very painful." He smiled wider, exposing his sharp teeth. "Of course you know that it is confidential, but since you said please then I will tell you this only. There will be no killings done this evening and the only targets are humans, that is all that I can say, if it isn't good enough and you wish to fight me, then by all means...try, but we should do this in the proper way of a fight, I do hate fighting other immortals who have done nothing wrong to me and I was getting to like."
seth sarcose selstrom
Posted: Feb 20 2009, 08:31 PM

Slave Driver
Group Icon

Group: Master Vampire
Member No.: 12

Where the hell is he? It was the only worried thought that flew through his mind. He had gone off with out paying attention and lost Fenrir in the crowd of people. He was sure if another emotive vampire were in the vicinity he would taste an overwhelming sense of fear and anxiety. Why exactly Seth was feeling this strongly was beyond him. Okay, maybe not beyond him but it was living deep in his brain in the 'think about later' files.

He looked through the hoards of humans, the smell becoming somewhat rancid. He wasn't sure why. Seth should be loving the smell of so many humans pressing against him. He should be taking in the smell of their blood through their skin. Instead, the smell was almost making him gag. He didn't know why. Surely the fear and anxiety couldn't be causing something like this.

He held his nose as far above the heads of the humans as possible, trying to catch some hint of Fenrir. After a moment, he caught the scent of another vampire. That much certainly wasn't that surprising. There were bound to be more vampires in the crowd. It wasn't a vamp he knew however. Then, suddenly, he caught Fenrir scent mingled in with it. Seth darted through the crowd, which wasn't easy for the six foot five man, and ran into the mouth of an alley. There was Fenrir, his arm against a vampire's throat and that vampire's knife against Fenrir's side.

Instantly, Seth felt the urge to pounce on the vampire and rip out his throat. He started forward, but thought better of it. Instead, he took a deep breath and threw on a neutral face. "I suggest you take that knife away from his abdomen, vampire. If I see so much as a hair out of place on his head, I will make sure you pay dearly." He couldn't sense how old the vampire was but he didn't care. He would die fighting the man to save Fenrir. He didn't care much about his life. The fact he felt that way made his mind race and he was sure, if his heart could pound, it would be racing.
fenrir serkan
Posted: Feb 20 2009, 09:39 PM

Fen or Wolfy for friends
Group Icon

Had the young lycan been in a bad mood that treat of the knife would have been enough to get Nikolai in troubles. However it was hard to find the lycan in a bad mood and obviously he simply smirked. I don't care how painful it might be, I just want that someone alive... Now that I know you're not to mess with him though, I guess it's only fair to get you down. He said, however just a second before Fenrir put Nikolai down Seth appeared.

Speaking of bad times to appear, if he's not telling me the whole truth Seth will be in danger... Fenrir thought, slowly putting the vampire down on the floor, leaving him against the wall as he got a step back. If Nikolai tried anything however he'd face an extremely angry Fenrir.

Sorry master, didn't meant to get lost in the crowd. Said Fenrir in a rather submissive voice, his words were directed to Seth, but his stare was hold on Nikolai. He'd need to explain Seth what had happened and how they had ended like that, but that'd have its time.

Nikolai has some business in our hotel... Let's not distract him more. Sorry for behaving so agressive so suddenly, it's just... I couldn't let you reach the hotel if he was in your list. Fenrir said, first to Seth and then to Nikolai, walking to Seth's side
nikolai durnovo
Posted: Feb 21 2009, 08:31 AM

Unregistered

Niko had made a terrible lapse in judgment; he gave away what his mission was to Fenrir. After almost seventy five years as an assassin he should have known better. What if Fenrir and this new arrival were to alert the Defarges to his plot? What if they had a personal stake in it? Also, why did Fenrir call the other vampire "master"? Placing his blade away he ignored the other vampire and spoke directly to Fenrir. "This is the someone that you care about?" His eyes flicked towards Seth and he took a deep breath, taking note of the other vampire's scent.

With a smirk on his face he addressed to other vampire. "I was simply defending myself; I had no intention of hurting anyone unless a move was made against me." There was a look of disgust on Nikolai's face as he spoke to Seth; the way in which Fenrir called him master did not sit right with him. He addressed Fenrir, "You are an immortal, you should call no creature master the way you just did and you", he said as he looked up at Seth, "...what secrets have you kept from him? He is a young lycan, surely you can't show him his true potential, no vampire can, he needs a fellow wolf or is it your plan to keep him in the dark so you can control him?"
seth sarcose selstrom
Posted: Feb 21 2009, 04:25 PM

Slave Driver
Group Icon

Seth calmed slightly when the blade was removed from Fenrir's side. He knew he had acted a bit rashly to the situation but walking into an alley to find your friend's arm against a vampire's throat and said vampire having a rather deadly looking serrated blade against your friend's side does tend to bring out the rash side of a person. Call him too compassionate for his own good, it didn't matter to Seth. When it came down to his friends, the very few he had, he liked to make sure they were as safe as possible.

He listened to the exchange between the two and rose an eyebrow slightly when they spoke of a list. "Ah, so you're a hunter looking for the Defarge family." He stayed silent for a moment as he thought about things. Seth was by no means an expert of history but he did recall the family being involved with the French Revolution. That meant the hunter was either hired by someone who was involved with it or was involved directly. Judging by the look of the man someone he figured it was the latter that was the case.

"Well, do not let us stand in your way. Once we have our things and are on our way you can kill whoever you'd like," he said quietly, all too aware of the crowd passing by the alley not ten feet away. He wasn't sure if Fenrir would hear but he knew the vampire would, and that is all that matters. When the unknown man spoke again Seth's blood began to boil. "How dare you? I have done everything I can for him. That also means I get him the best training available, both from vampires and his fellow wolves."
fenrir serkan
Posted: Feb 21 2009, 06:46 PM

Fen or Wolfy for friends
Group Icon

Fenrir shook his head to the affirmation that Nikolai was doing. He knew Seth was legally his master, but it wasn't that the reason for him to call his friend master. It was one of the rules Seth had told him, to call him master whenever he was in front of other vampires.

Yes he is. He's also my master, I'm with him by choise not by obligation... He has done for me everything he could and I do trust him and care for him a lot. Fenrir explained, his words were calm as he explained how he felt to Nikolai. Wasn't this true? wasn't Fenrir there by choise? Hadn't him just had the chance to run away and instead he decided to look for Seth? Hadn't him just worried for his friend to the point of behaving quite agressive with someone that just a moment before was talking with him in very good terms?

The questions Nikolai made to Seth made him feel anger, he took it as a deep insult to even think Seth wanted him to be nothing but his slave. However Seth left things quite clear with his words, Fenrir simply nodded to it all.
nikolai durnovo
Posted: Feb 21 2009, 07:43 PM

Unregistered

"The best training available? I suppose you trained him to attack strange vampires without knowing anything about them? Do you have any clue what my knife would have done to him if I used it. He would be burnt from the inside out, not to mention that it was made of silver. Had he had any proper training, he would have known how to knock the damn thing out of my hand with one simple move as well as knowing that the best defense against a vampire are his claws and teeth." He smiled and looked at Fenrir. "Do you know any of that? Better yet, do you know how to phase before a full moon?" He looked back up at Seth. "If you cared so much for him, then you would have researched that. My Arms Master was a Lycan and he made sure I knew the strengths and weaknesses of all immortals.

"So tell me. How does one kill a vampire? What is it about silver that makes it the Achilles heel of Lycans? Have you discussed this with your master?" He looked up at Seth. "I suppose you ration the vaccine and only give it to him at your whim?" He reached into his pocket and took out a small metal cylinder in the same style as the one he had before and threw it at their feet. "There....that is the vaccine that was manufactured specifically for Lycans, you can test it if you want. I procured it from a reliable source for some research, but you may need it more. There are enough doses in thee for six months." He paused for a moment. "That is if your master lets you have it."
seth sarcose selstrom
Posted: Feb 21 2009, 07:57 PM

Slave Driver
Group Icon

Seth seethed while the man spoke. How dare he speak to him or Fenrir in that manor? It took all he had for him to not Launch himself at the guy and rip him limb from limb. When he threw down the vaccine, Seth finally moved, though for a moment it was only a narrowing of his eyes. "You obviously need to learn some manners, Slayer." He took a step forward and crushed the vaccine under his right heel.

"Fenrir already has all the vaccine he could ever need. As for all the questions you are posing, they will answered in time. He is still in training and is only just beginning. Now, I'd appreciate it if you would shut the hell up and go do your jab and leave me and the wolf alone." If he had the ability, venom would have shot from his mouth with every word. As it was, the anger seeping from him would be enough to feed three vamps like himself.
fenrir serkan
Posted: Feb 21 2009, 10:00 PM

Fen or Wolfy for friends
Group Icon

The young lycan wasn't going to let Nikolai go thinking he wasn't getting a proper training. I know my best deffense against almost everything are my claws and fangs, yet I've still not mastered the shift yet. It doesn't means my master hasn't done anything for me, he has done all that was in his hands including coming here to get information on the topic. Fenrir explained, letting out a sigh as he collected his information on the different questions.

There were some he didn't had answers for, he had been turned just some years ago and was still getting used to the business of being a lycan. But first was to answer why he had attacked Nikolai. I attacked you not because he told me to do so, but because I felt concerned... Wouldn't you do the same for a close friend? Wouldn't you do the same for the only family you've got left? There are cold blooded lycans, but I'm not like them. He stated, remembering Cody and his talk with the other lycan... He seemed to be quite a cold person when it came to feelings, but all in all he was quite a good friend.

You can't kill what's already death, but you can seal it. Burned wounds are something vampires won't recover, and a stake on the heart can also seal the corpse... Also if another immortal hurts them they'll take longer to heal. About the silver, I don't know... All I know is it hurts me and that's it. I've not had the time to discuss this with my master, but there will be time to do so. Finally, ammong the first things we did when he met me was to vaccinate me... More questions? Said the lycan, his voice was more like a rant of a student in the middle of a class, the classical when a professor asked something just to bother the student and the student replied just to provoke the professor.

I thanks you for feeling concerned Nikolai. But be sure of this, I couldn't find a better master, I'm lucky, and that's not something he told me, that's something I feel... Wish you luck with your job. Fenrir said, it wasn't an angry voice but quite calmed considering the circumstances.
nikolai durnovo
Posted: Feb 22 2009, 08:54 AM

Unregistered

"What is your master going to do, look up in a book how to help you?" He raised his eyebrows. "Unless he is a Lycan, he can't help you with the phasing, I wouldn't even take a lycan student if he didn't first learn how to phase against the moon phases, learning things in theory is all well and good, but you have to put them into action." Nikolai could not believe he was standing in the middle of an alley debating with a young lycan and another vampire, he had work to do. It would only take a moment to knock out the Defarges and get them to his dungeon and he was having quite a good time, it had been a while since he had an argument only last time it was the other way around, with him as the student.

"You acted out of emotion for your..." He paused and practically choked out the word. "...Master, I'm sure even he would say that you acted foolishly, assuming he is competent." He flicked his gaze to Seth and smirked widely. "And I prefer the term assassin rather than Slayer, the only time I will lay a hand on an immortal is if they broke the code and gave us away, even then I would need some convincing." Nikolai appeared bored as Fenrir continued to speak of cold blooded creatures. "Cold blooded is a residual human feature, if you were like that in the human form, you will be like that in your immortal form. Saying you are cold blooded does not make up for your carelessness."

The vampire crossed his arms as Fenrir gave him a lovely speech on the method to destroying an immortal. "You know your very basics, it should have been the first thing that you have learned. Vampires are able to recover from fire; some even recover instantly from most attacks." Niko was of course talking of himself and his power of regeneration. "You are susceptible to silver because it is the element of the moon and associated with the human soul. It is your antithesis; so to speak, you are not even able to touch it. It is even rumored that silver has a negative effect on vampires, which I have yet to see. As for you steak through the heart, it does not seal the corpse. There is one more step needed before the vampire is dispatched, otherwise he will heal."

Nikolai finally addressed Seth. "That vaccine was made especially for Lycans, if you cared about Fenrir as you say you did, you would not have crushed it, but accepted it, or at least given Fenrir the chance to destroy it. You like control which means that Fenrir will not learn everything he needs to." He sighed as Fenrir spoke, Nikolai truly believed that the werewolf was not in his right mind; he didn't even comment when Seth crushed the precious vaccine, was he used to it?

[I got the way to kill a vampire when I read Bram Stoker's Dracula. They aren't clear in the book, but a steak through the heart is required to kill a vampire, but if you don't decapitate it, it will live]
seth sarcose selstrom
Posted: Feb 22 2009, 02:27 PM

Slave Driver
Group Icon

Seth's anger was waning now that they had just gone into more of an argument. Since he didn't think Fenrir's life was in immediate danger anymore, he was calmer, less likely to kill the assassin. He listened half-heartedly to the exchange between the two. Some part of him was actually surprised the wolf knew the things he did. He expected much less. Since he had only just began his training, he must have learned something from his grandfather before their connection was cut by his father.

"Trust me," Seth said against his better judgment. "The book we are talking about has quite a bit of information regarding the subject. Like I said before, Fenrir has only just begun his training both with me and another lycan. That lycan, from what I understand, is quite accomplished in their community. As for me, well, I may not be the best at fighting, but it also helps me hone my skills. Everyone else who has applied for the job has been...well....unsatisfactory."

He thought back to the four applicants he had had already. All four were vampires. All four were very excellent fighters and trainers. Unfortunately, all four were also unusually cruel. That was something he did not want Fenrir to learn. Cruelty is not an inherited trait. it is learned. Seth wanted to make sure the wolf learned to fight while also knowing the value of another life, immortal or not.

He looked pointedly at his friend at the assassin's comment. "I have to admit, Fenrir, it was not the smartest thing to do. If anything, you should have looked harder for me, or followed him to the hotel. It would have been easier to find me there. Chances are I would have run into you two along the way since it seems I was not far behind." He gave Fenrir a small smile to let him know it was alright. As long as he was alright, things would be relatively fine.

Seth stared drolly at the vampire. "Yes, I am quite aware that the vaccine was made for lycans. As it is, Fenrir has a near unlimited amout for himself at his disposal. Like I have said, he is cared for to the best of my ability. As Fenrir said, almost the first thing I did after I bought him was give him the vaccine." He looked back at Fenrir, becoming increasingly annoyed by the title he had given Seth. "Please, Fenrir. Can you drop the formal act. This vampire, as far as I can tell, is not incredibly important. Certainly he is no master and that is all I c are about right now. You know calling me that makes me sort of uncomfortable."
fenrir serkan
Posted: Feb 22 2009, 03:52 PM

Fen or Wolfy for friends
Group Icon

About the shift there's little to nothing he can do, that falls on my shoulders. As a teacher you can do nothing but teach the theory, the practice is responsability of the apprentice, another lycan wouldn't be able to teach me how to phase against the nature's will, it'd only be able to tell me some tips... Fenrir said, he knew quite well about teaching and learning, wasn't he afterall studying psychology before he was sold? Then again, it could be that what applied to human learning didn't apply to immortal learning.

When told he hadn't done the smartest thing, he nodded. He knew it hadn't been the smartest thing to do, however there were two things both Nikolai and Seth ignored: First and foremost they didn't know how strong was the feeling Fenrir felt for Seth, a feeling that strong was evidently going to make him act instinctively. The second fact was known by Seth but not by Nikolai: He still needed training and he had just started.

He smiled back to Seth, a smile that showed he was glad to be back by his side again, he felt safe and felt that in case anything bad happened he'd be able to do something. Sorry Seth, I thought it'd be better just in case he was a master or something like that. Fenrir apologized for making his friend feel uncomfortable, he knew he had to keep things formal around other vampires... but how was he suppoused to know if another vampire was important or not? it wasn't like they had a sign hung by their neck saying they were important.

I'm certain Seth doesn't wants to keep me by force or ignorance. When he bought me he asked me if I wanted to go home with him. There were other possible buyers and yet I said yes. You'll see, I might not be the smartest lycan around the world, but I know when someone isn't mean or has ill intentions, Seth's that kind of vampire and so are you. If you weren't you wouldn't worry at all for my education. Fenrir explained, he felt that was proof he wasn't there by obligation, and then again it was the fact that Yelena could have bought him instead of Seth... If Fenrir was looking for power, then Yelena would have been a very good option, but he wasn't looking for something, he wanted to serve someone who could be his friend, his family.
nikolai durnovo
Posted: Feb 22 2009, 05:07 PM

Unregistered

Nikolai laughed, throwing his head back, a wide smile on his face. He most certainly was a master vampire, his many years in Okinawa and the upbringing of the respected Roman Coven had earned him the title of master, although he was quite unknown except to the High Masters, and he wished to keep it that way so he would say nothing.

"As a teacher, Fenrir, I would teach you how to use weapons, hand to hand combat, and a few moves that need extra finesse to accomplish. I don't teach theory, I teach by doing. As for you Lycan powers, very true that I would only be able to teach you theory, but my old tutor has told me many legends about the brotherhood and I would at least be able to impart that to you, something you won't find in any books."

Nikolai stiffened as Seth said that he purchased Fenrir. That only means that the werewolf was captured in his youth and sold at market. Nikolai despised those who went to slaving markets. The High Masters did it out of necessity, most of the slaves were given jobs and not considered slaves once purchased, but those purchased by others did not have such a good life, it seemed that Fenrir did, but what would the werewolf know about being free if he never was? "You bought Fenrir?" Nikolai asked Seth with venom in his voice. "Oh...do tell me one of the many yarns that those such as yourself explain why they went to a slave market. Did you go there to rescue those unfortunate souls? Did Fenrir make you change your mind as to the need for slavery?" His tone was mocking; he poised his body for an attack.

Addressing Fenrir again he spoke pointedly. "You know nothing of the world apart from what Seth has showed you, if he was a good master and truly cared about you, he would let you go with the Lycans for a while." He looked up at Seth. "If you love something, set it free, no?"
seth sarcose selstrom
Posted: Feb 23 2009, 11:54 AM

Slave Driver
Group Icon

Had Seth had the ability, Seth was sure the vampire before him would be deader than he already was just by looking into his eyes. "You know nothing of me, vampire. I am a slaver. I buy and sell slaves. It is a necessity among our people. I am much better than many other people. I would rather me care for people than others. I can guarentee you that my servants are taken care of to the fullest extent of my ability. Even those that I intend to have sold live the good life, at least for a little while."

"Don't assume you anything about me. I am completely different than you have obviously pegged me to be. I bought Fenrir simply because I needed a new lycan body guard and he was the strongest of them all. He has not been a slave his entire life, if you would allow him to explain instead of assuming." It sickened Seth to think that this vampire would assume so much.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

topic options
Pages: (2) [1] 2 
add reply
new poll

CIRCE` © mimmy of RPG Underground, RCR, and Skin Me Pretty

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.7217 seconds | Archive