SUBTITLE

TEXT/CODE HERE

TITLE HERE

SUBTITLE

TEXT/CODE HERE

Credits
Skin & Sidebar © MIMMY!
of RCR and RPG Underground.

Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Your Blood Will Sing. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )
add reply
new poll

An Evening of Business, tag; Fenrir
fenrir serkan
Posted: Feb 23 2009, 05:50 PM

Fen or Wolfy for friends
Group Icon

Group: Lycan Servant
Member No.: 18

Fenrir chuckled at Nikolai's saying and replied Don't leave it in a half, "If you love it, set it free... If it loves you too, it'll come back, if not it was never yours." I had the chance to run away from Seth just right now, yet I prefered to return to him because I care for him, that's what a friend would do, wouldn't it? His reply was that of someone very sure of what he felt, though even if he had said he was just a friend he knew he was in a special circle of friends of Seth.

About teaching me, that sounds interesting, but I think you have a job already... If you ever feel like you have time then send me a mail, here's my little card. He offered a small piece of paper with the most basic information, it was his e-mail and his name basically, not even a phone number. Why would Fenrir make such a card? As a student he was asked to have some sort of presentation card, he still kept them around for they were quite useful.

Now, let me tell you, I wasn't a slave until a few weeks ago, and it was because someone betrayed me... With Seth I'm not a slave, I'm a friend and in general I'm glad to not be free anymore. In theory we're free, but no matter what, there's something bounding us to the world, there are things that would make us behave in other ways... Aren't you bound to the world by your job? If you were to finish it, what would you do? what would you be? Before meeting Seth I had no reason to be, now I have one. The lycan explained, moving a bit his fingers so the card he was offering to Nikolai moved out of the way, showing Cody's card.

Indeed, until then the lycan had had the choise to simply call the Lykaon master to get out of the market and away from Seth, but ask him if he ever wanted that to happen... Of course not. Fenrir was happy with his new friend, and with him alive he had a reason to live.
nikolai durnovo
Posted: Feb 23 2009, 07:10 PM

Unregistered

Niko looked at Fenrir. "So what you are saying is that you were once free, you were enslaved, allowed Seth to buy you and consider him your friend, even though on a whim he could sell you." The vampire ended up shrugging. "Very well then...I will not argue with either of you, you waste my time." He went to leave when Fenrir handed him what looked like a card. He took it and looked at it, raising an eyebrow. "You studied psychology, very interesting." He handed the card back to Fenrir. "I did not offer my services to you; I was using figurative language for the sake of an argument."

Nikolai turned to Seth and smirked. "All I need to know is that you are a slave trader, you profit off the misery of others. The people you deal with would happily see me with a blade in my hand than you with your money. As for the Master Lycaon, to even think that the slavers would allow you to contact anyone would be an exercise in futility."

"I must leave, as you know, I have business to attend to. Should you wish for me to take you on as my pupil, Fenrir, you will have to find me. Lilith may know where to find me, however you must pass a test for me to accept you. I suggest you find a Lycan in Okinawa." He yawned and stretched his arms. "Now I am off...I do hope you come to your senses." He turned to Seth. "I do wish I could say it was a pleasure, but..." Jumping onto the stone wall, Nikolai launched himself onto the roof o the adjacent building; his cloak was the last thing that could be seen of him before he disappeared into the night.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register Now

topic options
Pages: (2) 1 [2] 
add reply
new poll

CIRCE` © mimmy of RPG Underground, RCR, and Skin Me Pretty

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2830 seconds | Archive