FOLLOW THE YELLOW BRICK RULES
The Ten Commandments of Fun (Don't apply to the spam forums, except the number ten, nine, three and six.)
If you don't follow these, you get banned.
1. No being stupid. Think before you post.
2. No spamming/trolling/post-whoring.
3. The admins' decisions are final. Unless they decide to change them. But don't keep bugging them about it. Make one topic in the Comments / Criticism forum to complain, not 25 .
4. Be serious in the Serious Business forum. (I don't care how it's spelled, it's Serious Business.)
5. No ban-dodging. When you're banned, you're banned. All ban-dodgers will be shipped off to Africa. Specifically, the part where wild cannibals are roaming around.
6. No being like Hylian Z. I swear I will hunt you down and burn down your home if you are like Hylian Z.
7. No flaming someone for their opinions. Unless everybody agrees it's really stupid (including the admins).
8. Don't relay what banned members say onto the board. This means, in other words, if banned members tell you to post something for them, don't do it.
9. No pornography.
10. I am awesome. No questioning it.