Create a free forum in seconds.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Zero Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

R.I.P. Baxter, 1/11/1998~1/14/2009
Karas Sotimatsu
Posted: Jan 17 2009, 04:57 PM

Member of the Year 2008

Group: Members
Member No.: 8

(Posted Image)

this is my dog 15 minutes after he was put to sleep. like i told him, i would be, i was there when he died. as a tribute i now wear his collar around my hand. ive had him since i was 8, and he was the best damn friend anyone could ever ask for. he was a black lab mix who was hydrophobic and claustorphobic. kinda a mess really, but he was my dog. smart as hell too, he could unlock doors, open doorknobs, pretty much had to use a padlock on the gate to keep him in. he know how to open the fence gate too. he was an idiot, but one smart sucker. when he was just a puppy, we had my 2 year old sister ride on his back, it was funny really. i also remeber the time he took down 30 feet of wooden fencing because he was trying to scratch his sides. i also remeber the time when he took on a mother possum and her 4 kids and won without getting a scratch. every walk we ever took was always fun, and boy did he ever tell me when he wanted to go somewhere. hell we couldnt even pick up the leash without him peeing in excitement. then he grew old became lazy and just sat with me all day on the couch. but he was still always there to great me when i came home, no matter what time it was. his favorite toy is that one tug of war toy with one side split into two ends. man did he ever love that toy. we had to go thru like 3 of them every year cause he chewed em up good. ohh and all the holes he dug. cant forget those either. when he was younger we had him wear puppy gloves so he wouldnt dig holes. that kinda stopped him... and the time he fell into the pool. so funny, we had to teach him how to swim. he started to eventually get over his fear of water...he would actually come in very slowly all byhimself. i wish dogs didnt age so fast. i wish he was still here.
Comp0
Posted: Jan 18 2009, 12:23 AM

Site Creator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

:rip: May Baxter descend into doggy heaven.
My dog died a few weeks ago,I feel you Karas,I feel you.
Ranger
Posted: Jan 18 2009, 04:41 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 22

man i know how it feels my dog grew up with since i was 1 it was ruff ween he died but never forget him
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Topic Options Quick Reply

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.9399 seconds | Archive