News/Music Trivia

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Zoids Evolution Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Quick Log In

ReplyNew TopicAdd Poll

An incident of stupidity!
Geno Saurer
Posted: Sep 3 2007, 11:00 AM

Ace

Group: Members
Member No.: 467

A couple of weeks ago I was trying to make a stop-motion using Power Rangers mecha. Some kind of wasp becan crawling around on one of the Super Zeo Megazord's swords. I was worried it might leave some kind of scent that caused a swarm of wasps to come towards it (we suspect there's a wasp nest in the attic), and especcially since nobody else was at home that night, I was worried about being attacked by wasps in my sleep.

I forgot about it until I put the Super Zeo Megazord in a box along with some other mecha. When I remembered I took some kind of spraying cleaning thingy and sprayed them with it. Without reading the label. Which, on closer inspection, says this-

user posted image

What effects did this have? Well-

user posted image

(Also, that silver and black star outline around the red star used to be entirely silver. And the arm of Super Zeo Zord IV is broke and its leg won't lock in place when in separate mode)

At least now I know to read things before using them. But since this happened some time ago and since I have other mecha that I'm more attached to than this, I guess it could have been worse.

This post has been edited by Geno Saurer on Sep 3 2007, 11:48 AM
PME-mail
sammich
Posted: Sep 3 2007, 05:59 PM

Let's Vendetta?!

Group: Members
Member No.: 377

Yeah, your mecha doesn't look like ANY of the baking/grilling items with caked on burned food. So I suppose a chemical used to removed burnt food from a grill might not be too kind to a painted plastic model.

Why not use plain hand soap?

anyway, sorry to hear about you damaging your own toys.

And have you ever come upon wasps swarming over a toy before? o_o Why would they do that? It seems a bit illogical to me.

--------------------
user posted image
Brought to you by the following sponsors: DeviantArt JamSammich.net tristrum.com Zoidsevolution.net
PME-mailWebsite AIM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Humor | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options ReplyNew TopicAdd Poll

Affiliates: Metal Combat: Century After Next Blue Sky Generation Zi

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive