Hello, there, and welcome to: Justice and Mercy! Or, you know, just JAM for short. We're a brand-spanking new site, based on the Twilight books by Stephenie Meyer. Currently, we're accepting CANONS AND MEMBER REQUESTED CHARACTERS ONLY- unless human, you can make as many human originals as your little heart desires- and we're looking for some Literate to Advanced RPers to help get this party started!
HYBRIDS :: This is an iffy issue. We have three canon hybrids, who are mostly werewolf. That's it, and that's all we plan on having. But, if you don't want one of the available hybrid canons, and you're DYING to make a hybrid, then... send a PM to Moonpie. Perhaps the two of you can work something out, but you better be prepared to defend your desire.
news & updates
GRAND OPENING: August 16
August, 2028 :: Cold and windy
Of The Month
At the moment, we do NOT have a character of the month.
Spot someone you think deserves the title? Send one of the staffers a PM, and we'll add them to the list of nominees. And, remember, it's tacky and gross to nominate yourself. <3
|Welcome to justice and mercy. We hope you enjoy your visit.|
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
Group: site owner.
Member No.: 1
Joined: 17-July 08
Before You're Accepted
• Register with a first, middle, and last name. All lowercase.
• After registering, you have three days to post a completed application.
Once three days have passed, your account will be deleted. Feel free to re-register.
• If your application is denied, please don't be a baby about it, okay?
We'll give the reasons, give you a chance to retry, and be happy if you do.
• While you're waiting to be accepted, do not post ANYWHERE else.
If you do, your account will be deleted. Awesome application or not.
• And, of course, keep in mind that admins have lives outside of JAM.
Unless we're on when you post it, the acceptance process could take a few hours.
Out Of Character
• The OOC rating of the site is PG-13. Let's try and keep it clean for guests.
• One thing that no one likes is a narrow mind with a big mouth.
Any racism, sexism, or homophobia that I see will result in a BANNING.
• Secret phrase is "Johnny boy tends to be a tad chauvinistic".
• We understand that not everyone is going to love everyone else.
But as far as actually fighting OOC goes? Keep it to personal messaging.
While You're Role-Playing
• The IC rating of the site is NC-17. Go crazy with your wild-side. I don't mind.
And if you're one of those people who doesn't want to read those kinds of threads?
Well, okay. You know what you can handle. If it gets too heavy, hit backspace.
• Each post must be at least six hundred words long. A little less is OKAY.
But, if you give a lot less, you'll have your post edited to an essay on Elmo.
• Godmoding is bad. -insert horrific glare here- Do it, and face my wrath.
• Power-Playing is GOING to happen between humans and something supernatural.
But when it's between two humans, or two supernatural beings, don't let it.
• Pregnancies are allowed. If you want one, simply ask the baby's father.
• Deaths are also allowed. However, you need a good reason, and admin permission.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.