Welcome to Diagon Preparatory Academy. Open Enrollment has just started for the new school year. Remeber, register with a first and last name. Consider applying for a canon character, since there are many to choose from with little or no history. Read over the rules and glance at the subplots for the 411, and have a good school year.
-- DPA Staff.
"everyone knows, it's difficult to be yourself in high school."
.Unwritten © to Lizzy
Sidebar © to Dana
Sidebar Graphics © to Lea!
Everything else © to the Admins of the board.
|Welcome to . diagon preparatory academy. We hope you enjoy your visit.|
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
, MUST READ.
listen to the good doctor ...
Member No.: 1
Joined: 18-May 07
| Basic Rules.
IMPORTANT: no magical related images! If you are using Daniel Radcliffe as Harry Potter, then please, use normal pictures of Dan, not pictures of him from the Harry Potter movies. He wouldn't have his scar, the glasses doesn't matter much, either. That goes the same for every canon if they're using HP verse portrayals. Use the actress/actor, not the character image. Characters.
- Please register with a first and last name. No sciencegeek03, or hpfanatic.
- Make sure that the name is properly capitalized and not spelled in all lowercase letters.
- Do not register with an offensive name. You will be requested to change it.
- Be respectful of other members and you will be respected in return.
- Refrain from joining as a canon character when you know you do not have the time to be active.
- Canon characters: After you join, you have <b>three</b> days to complete an application before that character is put back up for grabs. With that said, it's advised that you complete the application BEFORE you join.
- This is an R rated board. If you aren't mature enough to handle swearing, drugs, and sex, then this is not the place for you.
- We do not discriminate because of color, race, gender, or sexuality outside of the roleplay. If you feel that this is happening to you, please notify a staff member.
- . Do not post anywhere until your character has been accepted.
- No spamming unless you're playing a game specifically for that.
- We ban rippers, whether it's graphics, posts, characters, or the board. And we will, indeed, humiliate you.
- Any topic involving sex, heavy drug usage, and things that may commonly offend someone needs a warning. If the topic escalates to something mature, please put a warning in a post. It's called common courtesy.
- This is a moderate-advanced roleplay. No one liners. Write, at least, one paragraph. Two is better; the key is to be creative. If you aren't creative enough to write four sentence, you shouldn't join any rpg.
- Write in only third person. No I or Me!
- Posts should not look like:
oo1. Harry: *walks to class*
oo2. [Signed in as Harry]: I was walking to class.
oo4. Harry is walking to class.
All of those are wrong.
oo5. It should be. "Harry walked to class." Simple, right?
oo6. Thoughts should be displayed as so: 'This is what I'm thinking ...'
oo7. As for bolding what your character speaks, it's optional. If you want to do it, then it's fine. If you don't, that's okay, too.
- No excessive smilies and punctuation. For example !!!!!!!!!!!!!! and ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! and ???????? Get the picture?
- No one LIKES a perfect character. We will not hesitate to rain on your Mary Sue parade.
- For the love of my aunt Molly (though I don't have one), no pictures with women in their underwear! I don't care if you think that represents your character according to you, or you want her to be a slut. I think it's wrong and it will not be tolerated. Get some respect about yourself and your character.
- I know this is a habit to most people, but I don't like a lot of band people. That includes people with piercings and black clothes, etc. I KNOW that there are some at schools, so a few will be accepted, but if it gets too much, I will ban the use of them. That involves the scene queens, too.
- We all have problems, but you're just as much of a Mary Sue if your character has a lot of unrealistic problems.
- There's no limit to how many characters you have. Just be sensible about it. Don't get more than you can handle.
- Absolutely no playing God. Only speak for your character(s).
- Surely, you can be more creative when it comes to thinking of a name, so don't name your character the name of a celebrity.
- We cannot do anything about someone claiming the model you used first. If you did not claim said model, you've lucked out. However, if you did, the other person will have to change their model. It's the wonders of model claim, but if you snooze, you loose.
Three warnings for breaking rules and you will be banned.
- Absolutely no dolls and/or cartoons are to be used as your character image. Find a real person.
- Signatures cannot exceed 500x200. Large graphics stretch the board and are unattractive. In the place of a signature, you may use four avatars.
- The only links allowed in your signature are your character application, plotting page, journal, and such. No advertisement of any other site.
- Graphics made by staff here are only for this board.
- Do not spam the cbox with posts about your request needing to be filled.
- Only bump your topic every three days. We have lives.
- This rule is repeated because it fits in both sections: No pictures with women in their underwear! I don't care if you think that represents your character according to you, or you want her to be a slut. I think it's wrong and it will not be tolerated. Get some respect about yourself and your character.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)