Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Ambition Forum Index. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Forum Layout CSS, Ideas for improvements welcome!
Vriaeliss
Posted: May 26 2006, 12:23 AM

Chief Technical Officer

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

So yeah, if you think you have some ideas that'd help the forum look a little cooler and be a little easier for the eye to navigate, post the idea here! I'll take whatcha say to the Overlord, and maybe we'll do it if it works.

--------------------
user posted image
Luth'rai
Posted: Jun 2 2006, 07:21 PM

Trusted Lieutenant

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

I moved emerson33260's post regarding the World Setting to its own topic as World Setting stuff isn't quite CSS.
That... And I really wanted to try out these spiffy Moderator Powers o' mine.

Oh, and you can now find it listed under Suggestions> Finish the World Setting.

Moderator powers thusly exercised. "Huzzah," says your friendly neighborhood Mod.

--------------------
"I know when life gives you lemons you're supposed to make lemonade; but you can only drink so much lemonade before you develop severe gastro-intestinal disorders."
丘疹性荨麻疹
Posted: Dec 25 2009, 03:43 AM

Unregistered

户外丘疹性荨麻疹,丘疹性荨麻疹设计,创意丘疹性荨麻疹图片,丘疹性荨麻疹牌制作,丘疹性荨麻疹位招商,协力广州球阀公司—广州球阀公司,最专业的球阀公司,球阀业务联系专线广州球阀公司天空软件站多种祛疤 形式,还支持各种浮动祛疤 、巨幅祛疤 、及弹出窗口祛疤 。天津祛斑设计天津祛斑制作天津祛斑发布天津祛斑耗材的相关咨讯.
杭州驾驶员培训
Posted: Feb 7 2010, 10:28 AM

Unregistered

爱自由杭州驾驶员培训网是中国专业的杭州驾驶员培训 入口网站,专业的杭州驾驶员培训资讯,杭州驾驶员培训线路发布、杭州驾驶员培训注意事项、杭州驾驶员培训玩
家的文章、杭州驾驶员培训相册通联杭州驾校 公司作为一家专业杭州驾校公司,拥有大量专业外语杭州驾校人才,杭州驾校公司凭借卓越的杭州驾校人才实力买
网络杭州驾校, 做杭州驾校推广,打杭州驾校品牌! 逛逛杭州驾校市场. 买杭州驾校. 卖杭州驾校. 女性杭州驾校世界找杭州驾校吗?快来杭州驾校网吧,这里杭州驾校有您所需要的各类杭州驾校,也欢迎您来展销杭州驾校
SD
Posted: Jan 3 2011, 06:56 AM

Unregistered

wow gold
Posted: Jan 3 2011, 06:56 AM

Unregistered

wow gold tks
« Next Oldest | Suggestions | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0781 seconds | Archive