|QUOTE (lambchopsil @ Mar 11 2006, 06:59 PM)|
|Man, I'm getting really lazy...You guys should help out to you know. (I'm talking to EVERYBODY here. Make up some lessons...)|
Let's see...This one's from our soon-to-be-released volume 11. It's chapter 99, page 11. Look and adore that nice quality that you won't see in the weekly scans by [AQS]. (No offense, athos...)
Same drill as last time. Post corrections and so forth. And again, the honesty system is in use...
*lambchopsil wonders what he'll do next time...
Oh, I still gotta make the new proofreader test...
|1 - "geez--baka negi, you went forcing yourself too far and got all beaten up again!"|
- assuming an anime fan knows what "baka" means is unprofessional. Replace it with "stupid." Although most anime fans do know what "baka" means it still sounds incredibly stupid and ruins the flow when reading.
- Correction - "geez, stupid Negi! You took it too far and got hurt again!"
1.5 - "on top of that, you even got Takahata-sensei all banged up too!"
- Correction - "And on top of that, you even got Takahata-sensei hurt too!"
2 - "If this wasn't a match you'd be unforgivable!"
- Correction - "If this wasn't a match, it'd be unforgivable!"
3 - "ow ow ow he's getting scared"
- the text for "he's getting scared" appears to be just a smidgen TOO small in fact I don't even know if I read it right, possibly make it a bit bigger I had to put my eyes to the monitor to read it lol.
4 - "look, go to the first aid room! bacteria are going to set in"
- Correction - "Look, go to the first aid room! You'll get an infection if you don't treat these wounds."
5 - "please get the wounds looked at even if you think they're light!"
- Correction - "Please get those wounds looked at, even if they're only minor!"
6 - "nice work everyone thanks for the hard work"
- Correction - "Nice work everyone! Thanks for the hard work!"
7 - "asuna-san..."
- would it be possible to get the ... after san instead of placing them below "asuna-san"?
8 - "huhu"
- Correction - wtf? Umm are you trying to say, "Ha ha.."? Maybe that would be better?
9 - "well really that was a wonderful match! to continue, we want to move into the next match, but..."
- Correction - "Well really, that was a wonderful match and we would like to move into the next match but..."
- Another Correction Possibilty - "Well really, that was a wonderful match! To continue... well, we would like to move into the next match but..."
9.5 - "due to repairs to the stage please wait a while, thank you for all your patience!"
- Correction - "Due to damages to the stage, we'll be conducting repairs. Thank you for your patience!"
10 - "That was great bouzu child teacher!"
- What is bouzu?