InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Aquastar Anime/Manga Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Shakugan no Shanatan, Cuter, hungrier, and...smaller!
doorknob
Posted: May 31 2006, 11:27 AM

Advanced Magic User

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,655

laugh.gif

LOL

This is a parody of the SNS series the is akin to the AMG mini-goddesses mini-series. Though the episodes themselves aren't even five minutes long, it's still outrageously hilarious and cute. Just watching it for the Shana-made famous line of Uresai! (sp?) turned Urechai! justs forces a smile onto my face. And when Shana herself gets on her...three orange boxes to make her points.

I highly recommend this series for anyone who's a fan of the series itself. It'll definitely make you smile.
meganeshounen
Posted: Jun 1 2006, 08:30 AM

Whatever Goes.

Group: Scanlation/Fansub Projects Team
Member No.: 143

Well, yes, if you tire of the toils and troubles of the "normal" series... then I'd recommend anyone to try winding down and watch the Shana-tan shorts.

My Points of Interest:

1) Shana-tan's Uruchai. It doesn't tire my ears as much as the normal version. And that's a good thing.

2) Boxcutter Yoshida. What if due to jealousy, she went over to the "dark side"? I still find her cute tho.

3) The Eyecatches. Oh the eyecatches. My favorites are "Hecate in School Uniform Playing the Flute", the one with Merihim in it and...

4) Meido Margery. Who knew that such a thing could exist?
Kai
Posted: Jun 1 2006, 09:57 AM

Magister Magi

Group: Moderator Team
Member No.: 3

I didn't like the return one. Probably because Yoshida pointlessly bouncing her boobs and a constant focus on Sakai's penis.
Posted: Sep 8 2006, 06:44 PM

ferfe

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,930

oh lies kai, you liked that
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Recommendations/Reviews | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0747 seconds | Archive