Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Aquastar Anime/Manga Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

OP Recommendations, Just wondering...
thenightsshadow
Posted: Aug 3 2006, 04:17 AM

Advanced Magic User

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,234

What would you recommend to me in terms of OPs?

It could be from any anime, as long as the OP is findable (duh), because I'm kinda low on creative fuel...

Ignore the purple stuff, cuz it's for my notes (comp's not working properly..., so putting it here temporarily)
Just so you know how I rank (maybe might save time not watching Angelic Layer or stuff like that):

6 Categories:
Eye-Candy (what's showing up on animation)
Quality (easy enough, animation quality)
Interactivity (hard to explain, more like relation to each other visible or not)
Spoiler Quantity (does it spoil the story or not, hopefully not)
Music Usage (does it fit or not?)
General Feel for it (this one's a personal liking or not)

Futakoi
7/3/8/2/8/3 = 31/60

Futakoi Alternative
8/5/4/5/7/5 = 34/60

Mahou Sensei Negima
2/3/2/6/3/3 = 19/60

Stuff like that. Just cuz it's low doesn't mean it's bad or it's good, I tend to grade harsher than this.
jdennis007
Posted: Aug 3 2006, 09:29 AM

The Ancient One

Group: Scanlation/Fansub Projects Team
Member No.: 77

I have a question for you, do we need to go through and rate the songs we recommend or can we just tell you and you can rate them yourself? Most people here dont rate their music that way.
thenightsshadow
Posted: Aug 3 2006, 06:52 PM

Advanced Magic User

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,234

QUOTE (jdennis007 @ Aug 3 2006, 09:29 AM)
I have a question for you, do we need to go through and rate the songs we recommend or can we just tell you and you can rate them yourself? Most people here dont rate their music that way.

Well, honestly, the rating is part of my notes, but since my computer isn't working too well, I'm putting it here to prevent it getting lost. You guys can ignore it pretty much.

I'm actually looking for OP animations/songs, so it's not only the song, but sure, you can recommend me a few. I don't mind, I have to do some hard work too, y'know.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | General Discussion | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.3321 seconds | Archive