InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Aquastar Anime/Manga Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Kaze No Stigma, A good waste of time...seriously
doorknob
Posted: Apr 20 2007, 05:20 PM

Advanced Magic User

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,655

Some odd years ago, Kannagi Kazuma was embarrassly (and easily) defeated by his cousin (and a girl by that) Kannagi Ayano to become the head of a yakuza-like family of mages/exorcists who with the abilities to control fire magic. After the loss (a one hit attack), Kazuma was kicked out of the family by his father.

Present: Ayano kicks some monster's butt with a wooden sword that can burst into flames. Kazuma returns with his family named changed to Yagami and totally shows that, despite his inability to use fire magic, he's become one hell of a badass wind mage. There's obviously some kind of mutual attraction/tension between the two, for those of you who're romantists...btw, Kazuma's kid brother is really....well, I wouldn't be surprise if there are going to be some yaoi doujins between the two. Seeing as Kazuma's younger brother seems to speak highly of his older-exiled sibling.

However, at the same time, there've been a murdering of members of the Kannagi clans, commited by a very powerful wind user. And guess who fits that particular description - Kazuma. So now, there seems to be some kind of personal war going on between Kazuma and the Kannagi clan. At the same time, Kazuma might be trying to find the real perp.

It's off to an exciting beginning. Glimpsing at the poster picture for this series, I thought it was going to be another borish magical samurai girl series and almost didn't give it a chance. I'm glad I did, since I'll admit, I do prefer to watch animes where there's a male lead as oppose to a female lead.

Though the art isn't fantastic, I'm not going to complain about it. The beginning op and ending op doesn't stand out much, but alteast their quick. My grade for it thus far: 7/10
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Recommendations/Reviews | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0721 seconds | Archive