InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Aquastar Anime/Manga Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (766) « First ... 743 744 [745] 746 747 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Negima! Manga Discussions, Use of Spoiler tags is obligatory
kano
Posted: Sep 3 2010, 12:47 PM

AQSの漫画家

Group: Scanlation/Fansub Projects Team
Member No.: 5,468

QUOTE (Neko_Arc01 @ Sep 3 2010, 09:48 AM)
(edit:)

Okay, here's the LE30 cover.

http://img64.imageshack.us/i/247t.jpg/

Someone got an explanation for the Love Hina in Wonderland picture on Vol 30? smile.gif
(I still don't have Negima! Vol #30 yet, they had run out last time I went to Kino - visiting Kino again tomorrow ... to get SWM #40 hopefully ... and Negima! #31 if they've got it already, but I doubt it)
al103
Posted: Sep 3 2010, 02:51 PM

Advanced Magic User

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,358

QUOTE (Neko_Arc01 @ Sep 3 2010, 09:48 PM)

user posted image

Never thought I would say so... but cosplay-Eva looks ugly!!! sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif sniffle.gif

This post has been edited by al103 on Sep 3 2010, 02:51 PM
Hata
Posted: Sep 3 2010, 03:25 PM

時の異邦人

Member No.: 6,849

QUOTE (Neko_Arc01 @ Sep 3 2010, 07:48 AM)

that is fast, thanx, what DPI did you set your scanner?

QUOTE (kano)
Someone got an explanation for the Love Hina in Wonderland picture on Vol 30?

that is the cover for LH#11, where Kanako shows up and change the apartment to an inn.

==========
cover for the October Shonen Magazine Addition, staying with the secondary link in case the primary moves it out of the top spot.
http://catmania.blog13.fc2.com/blog-entry-3256.html
TnAdct1
Posted: Sep 3 2010, 03:41 PM

Magister Magi

Member No.: 5,055

QUOTE (Hata @ Sep 3 2010, 04:25 PM)
cover for the October Shonen Magazine Addition, staying with the secondary link in case the primary moves it out of the top spot.
http://catmania.blog13.fc2.com/blog-entry-3256.html

Ahh!!! The cover includes a kindergarten version of Nodoka-chan as well. _3.gif
quigonkenny
Posted: Sep 3 2010, 11:12 PM

もう~~~

Member No.: 7,708

QUOTE (Hata @ Sep 3 2010, 08:03 AM)
but the problem is, this is basically all sustained by a few title with hugh sales number, what will happen 3 years later?

just looking at Jump, no one can guarantee OP, Bleach, and Naruto will still be serializing 3 years from now.
(the publisher might be willing, but the author might not.)

The way things have been going in Bleach, it wouldn't surprise me if it didn't even make it that far, even if the mangaka's willing... I never thought I'd see a big name franchise where the source manga writing has gotten so obviously inferior to the anime filler writing...

Maybe Kubo figured that since Gene Simmons' kid blatantly plagiarized his art panel for panel, it was okay for him to blatantly plagiarize Akira Toriyama's plot scene for scene. They should just abandon all pretense of originality and slap a "Z" on the end of the title...

QUOTE (Hata @ Sep 3 2010, 08:03 AM)
08/30
today start to work on 302
talk about a Sugita Tomokazu radio program where Rina Sato was on, that Sato had been on a lot of leading role, while Ken only understand 60% of the conversation, and Sugita is a big time Akira fan and demand more pages times for her, skips.

INB4 KyonxAkira doujin...

QUOTE (Neko_Arc01 @ Sep 3 2010, 08:48 AM)

user posted image

It's covers like that that make me wonder why Ku Fei isn't higher in the character rankings... ♡.♡
kano
Posted: Sep 3 2010, 11:31 PM

AQSの漫画家

QUOTE (quigonkenny @ Sep 3 2010, 11:12 PM)
It's covers like that that make me wonder why Ku Fei isn't higher in the character rankings... ♡.♡

Well as some have said before ... and I certainly agree ... Ku is option 3.
Top 3 are: Nodoka, Asuna & Ku
No one else though.
Ku has the Chao relationship and the possible nationality background also.
If Ken wants to go for the totally unexpected character (without it being a stupid story choice) it could be Ku.
Neko_Arc01
Posted: Sep 3 2010, 11:47 PM

True Arc-cestor!

Member No.: 7,615

QUOTE (Hata @ Sep 3 2010, 03:25 PM)
QUOTE (Neko_Arc01 @ Sep 3 2010, 07:48 AM)

that is fast, thanx, what DPI did you set your scanner?

I'm not sure... I just know the level indicators on my program I choose to use/click, compared to what I use to scan doujins, but I don't know what they mean in relation to DPI.

I did have to stitch, and I did have to do some cleaning, and a tiny bit of rebuilding to Ku's staff to eliminate most of the fold/joint marks. (Can still be seen on the fold of the Diarium Ejus.)
Undying Corpus
Posted: Sep 4 2010, 06:15 AM

Member No.: 10,832

QUOTE (Hata @ Sep 3 2010, 06:03 AM)
I do not know whom can do this, (I am not buying the LE), but I think previous posts in this forum mentions possible agents one can use.

I figured. Is there a due date or a date for when the wallet will be shipped out? I might hold off to wait and see if I can just buy it from Yahoo auction instead.

QUOTE (Neko_Arc01 @ Sep 3 2010, 06:48 AM)
I'm using a third party house to order the wallet. (I don't even remember how I originally found the place...)

I'm guessing you gave them the coupons and let them handle the rest?
Neko_Arc01
Posted: Sep 4 2010, 07:44 AM

True Arc-cestor!

QUOTE (Undying Corpus @ Sep 4 2010, 06:15 AM)

QUOTE (Neko_Arc01 @ Sep 3 2010, 06:48 AM)
I'm using a third party house to order the wallet. (I don't even remember how I originally found the place...)

I'm guessing you gave them the coupons and let them handle the rest?

Yes. They're winging their way towards Japan, via airmail, even as we speak.
Petefoz
Posted: Sep 4 2010, 08:35 AM

Magister Magi

Member No.: 6,322

I want the wallet too and have a friend working on this. As we ĀgspeakĀh he is trying to find out what the postage will be.
TnAdct1
Posted: Sep 4 2010, 10:43 AM

Magister Magi

QUOTE (Hata @ Sep 3 2010, 10:03 AM)
just looking at Jump, no one can guarantee OP, Bleach, and Naruto will still be serializing 3 years from now.

I could see Naruto being done by 2013 (since it appears that the mangaka for that is setting things up for the ultimate battle between the Hidden Leaf ninjas and the Akatsuki). However, given the likely time skip that One Piece will be receiving, I don't think that manga will be finished come 2013.

08/30
talk about a Sugita Tomokazu radio program where Rina Sato was on, that Sato had been on a lot of leading role, while Ken only understand 60% of the conversation, and Sugita is a big time Akira fan and demand more pages times for her, skips.

Possible contender for the role of Tosaca (yes, I know that Tosaca is geared more towards Ako, but still...)?
Maedhros
Posted: Sep 4 2010, 02:57 PM

Magister Magi

Member No.: 6,247

QUOTE (TnAdct1 @ Sep 4 2010, 10:43 AM)
QUOTE (Hata @ Sep 3 2010, 10:03 AM)

I could see Naruto being done by 2013 (since it appears that the mangaka for that is setting things up for the ultimate battle between the Hidden Leaf ninjas and the Akatsuki). However, given the likely time skip that One Piece will be receiving, I don't think that manga will be finished come 2013.

08/30

Possible contender for the role of Tosaca (yes, I know that Tosaca is geared more towards Ako, but still...)?

Yep, there's a lot yet to going on on One Piece... we'll see the end of Negima and One Piece will still be on the market, selling well like always.

This post has been edited by Maedhros on Sep 4 2010, 02:58 PM
Hata
Posted: Sep 4 2010, 03:39 PM

時の異邦人

QUOTE (TnAdct1 @ Sep 4 2010, 08:43 AM)

when you consider how many people made their living underneath the big three titles like the One Piece franchise, it is scary to think of the pressures those authors will receive against them ending their manga. they all pretty much got a life time pass on the magazine without have to worry about being cut, so they can keep serializing as long as authors are alive like Conan, Golgo, etc.

==========edit 01
09/02
302 and the battle, so many characters, no idea if it is moving forward, no good, this is a structure problem of Negima. (^ ^; )

talks about the mobile Negima diary, that Shiraishi Ryoko did a good job with many cosplay seiyu photo last month, and this month's it is Kobayahsi Misa's turn. Ken hopes for many pictures again.
http://www.kt.kodansha.co.jp/pc/negima/index.html

talks about cholesterol guideline and living longer, and the need of exercise to stay away from disease, cancer,etc. skips.
http://www.chunichi.co.jp/article/national...0302000200.html

==========edit 02
for the look of both the Honey Blue and Noel character from the 09/01 entry, see
http://catmania.blog13.fc2.com/blog-entry-3257.html

==========edit 03
09/03
Ken talks about his vegetable patch planting plan, skips.

09/04
the scenario book for the 5th OAD "Maho Shoujo Yue" is out, the seiyu for Emily's mama, Du Chat, and Von Katze are not decided, yet. but looking at the lovely script, all the "oh Nagi Nagi sama", (music note)
during Emily's delusion, Ken just want to hear Rina Sato says "please marry me." and "I do". (laugh), Ken is absolutely going to see the dubbing session.

09/05
Ken talks about his "despair" for the speed of a Japanese actress (his favorite) changing clothes on a TV period drama, when she is supposedly half naked, skips.
tomorrow is the deadline for 302, and Ken is still way behind, looks like in respond it will take out his rest day again.

==========edit 04
09/06
today is deadline, nowhere close to finish, have to work on the break day tomorrow, sorry to all the staffs.
lately have regularly disband the staffs by 9:30PM, and work alone until 4AM, during those time by listening to two digital programs, skips.
by not eating anything between the dinner at 7:30PM and 4 in the morning, Ken is able to cut down his fat intake, can even see some stomach muscle, (laugh), current weight at 62.5kg

09/07
3 panels left to do on 302, still disband the staffs on time by 9:30PM, should be OK to finish it tomorrow during the first hour of work.
OAD5 Mahou Shoujo Yue's dubbing date fall on the due date of a chapter, Ken will try to make it, but it depends on the progress of the manuscript.

09/08
today start working on 303,
with lack of rest day, the motivation is waning... not, this is normal for a serial that had been going on for 8 years.
on the Shonen Magazine Addition, the Negima spinoff has started, "Negima! It's the little sisters!!", perfect slogan for the front cover.
http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B003ZZEWS8
the author is Yue, Earth Defense Force's author Ran's twin little brother, normally impossible for the story line, isn't this like doing the little Ayanami?
to commemorate the beginning of serialization, 2 book cards will be giving away to each applicant, by all means please apply for it.

This post has been edited by Hata on Sep 10 2010, 12:13 AM
Strange_One
Posted: Sep 10 2010, 11:12 AM

I... I REALLY have a thing for Tsundere girls O_O

Member No.: 7,073

Some words on the situation of manga from Ken (uncorroborated translation)
    Itís all pretty dire, although manga wonít drop dead just yet.

However, they are relying on the bubble-like sales of a few titles Ė we have to wonder what would happen if in 3 years this bubble were to pop.

For example, will Jumpís One Piece, Naruto and Bleach continue for 3 years? We canít really predict what will happen to them (and even if the publisher wants to continue them, the authors arenít always able to).
Kuze
Posted: Sep 11 2010, 01:25 PM

Jackson, get back up on the Mark 19!

Member No.: 8,418

we have to wonder what would happen if in 3 years this bubble were to pop.

The same thing that happens to any funhouse industry, like videogames, western comics, movies, television shows, whatever, that has the bubble pop: Restructure & rennovate or vacate and wait for someone else to take up the reins.

Besides, manga has always been mostly about the bubble of a few big names, it's just that now all of the aside titles aren't doing as well as they used to.

Which for Ken, is understandably bad news. Quite a few terrible merchandise decisions with Negima just makes things worse.

Hata
Posted: Sep 16 2010, 10:27 AM

時の異邦人

(looking above), this is just not efficient enough, I can't even find time for the raw thread of do the script for Negiho 1, (anyone even want it? in that case I probably will skip it then.) might as well let other willing people do the diary, this will be my last day to day translation of the diary, I might do time sensitive or important announcement in the future, if I feel like it.

==========
09/09
bemoaning the slow progress of 303, too many characters, not going anywhere, etc. skips.

Ken had spent 80% of his awake time on the same desk for the last 15 years, but then Ken is a patient person, as he had also kept writing his diary for more than 13 years now. (the content is a different story.)

09/10
instead of only a 2~3 days recruiting period, this time Ken is giving an early announcement!

to replace nazenani Negima, there will be a new project for the back end of the compilation.

new title, "Kasuga Misora's problem consulting room"!! (laugh)
1) to talk to reader about reader's problem concerning Negima characters
2) to talk to reader about the reader's own trouble/problem.

both are OK, please email us.
Misora and Cocone and me (Akamatsu) will solve all your troubling problems.
Misora might not be up to it, but Ken is seriously. (smiley)

-- email subject title "お悩み相談室" (without the "" marks)
-- remember listing name or pseudonym which you are ok with to put on the compilation if your question is accepted to be answered.
-- email questions to lockpick@hotmail.com
-- no limit to how many questions per email or how many emails a person can send.
-- most likely the due date for this would be the middle of October, so plenty of time.

celebrity (seiyu or mangaka) advices are planned.
this announcement will also be repeated for a few times in the future.

09/11
Ken went to the Negima extra OAD "Mahou Shoujo Yue" dubbing today, the lead of course is Yue, even Kuwatani san says he wants to do this, one of the most popular arc in Negima.
Ken had a script already, so he got there in the middle of part A of the recording, as this is a rare situation in the recent Negima dubbing session, mostly are female seiyu, there are only two males that are doing the Ariadne teachers.
while Yue is the lead, the one that is making all the commotion of course is her partner Collet...
...Ah Ritsu chan!! Collet is being played by Sato Satomi, Ritsu chan voice is already good, so young yet with so much training and discipline!. in any case totally no discord even when clear to scream all out, what a good selection.
next after Collet the commotion is the black incho Emily, cool excellent voice as the noble Emily puts on a good show, if anything, this reminds everyone of Minagawa Junka's tsun tsun acting, this is great, Taketatsu Ayana today is wearing glasses and a super miniskirt, when the fans see that they will definitely fall in love,
Beatrix is being played by Hanazawa Kana, too bad her recording session is at a different time, it is a silent (mouth-less) character. (sweating smily)
and for the chancellor Seras, the seiyu is Katsuki Masako!
she had played Julia Robert and Jodie Foster, but to Ken she will always be Reccoa Londe of Zeta Gundam, splendid low voice for the expected dignity.
the most questions are probably for the anime editing, (laugh) among all the OADs, this one has the highest rate of appearance for lingerie and underwear, Ken wants people to pay attention to Yue's transformation scene, in the original (manga) it is not that elaborate, the staff is doing a great job. (sweating smily)
during the disarming strip battle between the girls, the crowd of men all go "wow...!" (smily) since there are only two male seiyu presented, but suddenly Rina Sato joins in, what a skillful person...
after this there is the new OP by the 4 girls, please wait for it.
finally, all of the seiyu sit together to take the memorial picture, as Ken sat beside the lead Kuwatani Natsuko, Ken thanks all for the hard works and a job well done.
links and promo for OAD5, skips.

09/12
as the story get serious the drawing difficulty has also increase, and decided that there are "too many characters".
decision is made to decrease the character appearances for the second half of C303, resulting schedule are much easier.
however, in Ken's pessimism he already applied for a reduced page count of 14 for 303 before this decision was made, so Ken could have drawn 2 more pages, oh well.
the reduced page 303 are rich in contents and Ken likes it well enough, originally scheduled to be the last chapter of book #33, now one more chapter will be inserted to make it 10 chapters book, because of that it is good to cut down the pages.

09/13
tomorrow is the deadline, still plenty of time with 12 frames to go, ah, it was a judgement mistake. (sweating smily)
talks about old TV program "Project X" and "Mount Fuji Radar", skips.

==========
advance warning as 303 is the 4th chapter since 300, so after 303 there should be an author 4+1 break coming up.
TnAdct1
Posted: Sep 16 2010, 09:36 PM

Magister Magi

My comments on the latest Ken Akamatsu entries:

-Okay, anyone else suddenly have the urge to see a seiyuu joke fanart involving Seras (with Nodoka dressed up as a slug to add to said seiyuu joke)?

-It's been years since we last had a 10 chapter volume of Negima. I wonder if this means that the next couple of volumes after 33 will also be ten chapters long as well (of course, that will depend on how many pages each chapter will be).
shaoron
Posted: Sep 24 2010, 01:22 AM

需要更多「です」

Member No.: 2,148

not reading the raw.... and i'd most likely be called a slowpoke...
i have to ask... WHY DOES TSUKOYOMI HAS THAT SWORD!? DO WE NEED TO KISS HER NAO!?
Why did Motoko let go of said sword!?

This post has been edited by shaoron on Sep 24 2010, 01:42 AM
Trowa
  Posted: Sep 24 2010, 04:34 AM

Magister Magi

Member No.: 5,528

QUOTE (shaoron @ Sep 24 2010, 02:22 AM)

Because Ken is screwing with his fans collective heads for his own amusement. whistle.gif

As for the rest. Yes you'd be called a slowpoke, and god I hope not. It would tarnish the lips of who ever kissed her.
RedWolf
Posted: Sep 24 2010, 06:02 AM

It's "-sama"

Member No.: 4,860

QUOTE (shaoron @ Sep 24 2010, 01:22 AM)
not reading the raw.... and i'd most likely be called a slowpoke...
i have to ask... WHY DOES TSUKOYOMI HAS THAT SWORD!? DO WE NEED TO KISS HER NAO!?

Not so much as let go but stolen. Seems Granny Hina lent Tsuroko the Yuuto Hina prior to Keitaro's arrival. Yeah... That went well.

To refresh the Hina was still in the hands of Motoko in 2001 and in 2005. Negima is still at 2003. In 2005 it is Motoko's third year studying law school, not to mention writing romance novels.

During the Kyoto arc Tsukuyomi is the rival with dojikko elements. Come Mundus Magicus arc she's far more competent with yangire turn. Shift in personality could indicate she got hold of Hina in-between.
shaoron
Posted: Sep 24 2010, 11:45 AM

需要更多「です」

Member No.: 2,148

QUOTE (RedWolf @ Sep 24 2010, 07:02 PM)
To refresh the Hina was still in the hands of Motoko in 2001 and in 2005. Negima is still at 2003. In 2005 it is Motoko's third year studying law school, not to mention writing romance novels.

the head of shinmeryu is like that.. to lose the cursed sword... by the gods we're screwed...

Hello, Time-Space Administration Bureau, can we borrow for your White Devil, Dark Striperella chick and you Wide-Area-Only bombarding Oasaka-jin?
We'd like to do a 3-man tsukkomi please
Hata
Posted: Sep 25 2010, 01:44 AM

時の異邦人

the deadline for sending in the coupons for wallet and Setsuna card II is domestic Japan postmark by September 30th.

==========edit 01
Negima "digitowel" that got deliver now from the August Kodansha SM recruiting? (totally missed it.) this thing is big.

http://yannegi.blog42.fc2.com/blog-entry-3292.html

This post has been edited by Hata on Sep 25 2010, 07:30 AM
TnAdct1
Posted: Sep 25 2010, 11:05 AM

Magister Magi

QUOTE (Hata @ Sep 25 2010, 02:44 AM)
==========edit 01
Negima "digitowel" that got deliver now from the August Kodansha SM recruiting? (totally missed it.) this thing is big.

http://yannegi.blog42.fc2.com/blog-entry-3292.html

Anyone else noticing that something was missing fro the "digitowel" (I wonder if it's because she hasn't really had a major cover appearance in one of the volumes that covers the Magic World arc)?
Posted: Oct 1 2010, 11:46 PM

Experienced Magic User

Member No.: 11,051

I have a question regarding the translation of Chapter 1.

On about page 15 or so, in the bottom left panel, Asuna picks up Negi by his hair and tells him (in both the Mahora scan and the Del Rey edition) to take back what he's just said. Chuang Yi renders the line very differently (she threatens to erase him, and tells him to disappear!), and I would like to get a fourth opinion on what she actually said.

Is there anyone around who has both the Japanese version of the chapter and the ability to read it, and feels the urge to check this...?
chaosprophettk
Posted: Oct 2 2010, 09:55 AM

Advanced Magic User

Member No.: 6,935

QUOTE (93143 @ Oct 2 2010, 01:46 AM)
I have a question regarding the translation of Chapter 1.

On about page 15 or so, in the bottom left panel, Asuna picks up Negi by his hair and tells him (in both the Mahora scan and the Del Rey edition) to take back what he's just said. Chuang Yi renders the line very differently (she threatens to erase him, and tells him to disappear!), and I would like to get a fourth opinion on what she actually said.

Is there anyone around who has both the Japanese version of the chapter and the ability to read it, and feels the urge to check this...?

She says in japanese:

"取・り・消・しなさいよ"

Which seems to really mean "Take that back"(the "・" seems to represent she is saying each sound slowly). While one of the kanjis there, 消 can mean erase/dissapear it isn't in this case, as it being used with the 取り so the meaning changes.
Posted: Oct 2 2010, 12:26 PM

Experienced Magic User

Google Translate disagrees with you. Apparently the phrase you posted means "this is not the consumer take Ri"...

*cough*

Without the dots, it renders as "you cancel your" which I suppose isn't all that bad for a machine translation...

Anyway, thanks for the explanation. I guess that makes the Chuang Yi English translation of that line a massive case of accidental foreshadowing...
kano
Posted: Oct 2 2010, 11:27 PM

AQSの漫画家

She can't erase him ... no foreshadowing ... just a mistaken translation as chaosprophettk even explained how that can be mistakenly translated.
kano
Posted: Oct 3 2010, 02:48 AM

AQSの漫画家

QUOTE (93143 @ Oct 3 2010, 02:46 AM)
You want to be pedantic with me?  You want to get into details and technicalities?  Go ahead, ask me what my day job is...

Couldn't give a ...
Posted: Oct 3 2010, 02:53 AM

Experienced Magic User

I believe you have somewhat misunderstood me. It is possible that with more careful attention to the precise phrasing I employed, the misunderstanding can be cleared...

Also (this is a separate point and not to be conflated with the above), I think your standards for what can constitute foreshadowing are a bit strict...

I apologize for my now-deleted retort.

EDIT: To elaborate, I don't think it's necessary for her comment to actually apply to him. She could have said it to anyone, and it would have been foreshadowing. Obviously she didn't, at least in the author's original intent; hence the term "accidental"...

This post has been edited by 93143 on Oct 5 2010, 02:19 AM
Hata
Posted: Oct 9 2010, 06:24 PM

時の異邦人

Negiho 3
promo for another secret project to be announced next month on S.M.Addition. a 5 letter Japanese word that is about the Ariadne chapter, said blog is guessing figure.

http://evasdoll.blog35.fc2.com/blog-entry-1498.html

I was going to do Negiho translation, but Draco1988 / WarriorKK on MangaHelpers beats me to it for chapter 1. (09/17, and nobody mentions it anywhere?) save me some times anyway,

http://mangahelpers.com/t/draco1988/releases/24689

==========edit 01
This would be the third and final reminder for submitting questions to Misora Consulting Room, now scheduled deadline at October 12th 11:59PM TOKYO TIME, see my previous post in manga thread about diary entry "09/10" for details.

(Ken is wrapping things up for 32, he just finished line drawing for both the CD jacket and color cover of 32.)

This post has been edited by Hata on Oct 10 2010, 12:59 AM
World Turtle
Posted: Oct 10 2010, 02:34 AM

Advanced Magic User

Member No.: 11,075

I have a question, but I am clueless as how to send it. Could someone please do it for me?

1: How are the Artifacts created and how does their relationship with the Pactios work?

TnAdct1
Posted: Oct 10 2010, 10:32 AM

Magister Magi

QUOTE (World Turtle @ Oct 10 2010, 03:34 AM)
I have a question, but I am clueless as how to send it. Could someone please do it for me?

1: How are the Artifacts created and how does their relationship with the Pactios work?

That question will likely not be answered, as this volume's questions are meant to be the types of questions that would be asked in chapters 164-165 of the Negima manga.
World Turtle
Posted: Oct 10 2010, 12:45 PM

Advanced Magic User

Member No.: 11,075

So wait you can only ask questions that are relavent to recent chapters? Drat. Maybe another time then...

Would this one might work?

"Where are the other Gate Ports located on Earth?"

This post has been edited by World Turtle on Oct 10 2010, 12:53 PM
Hata
Posted: Oct 10 2010, 04:00 PM

時の異邦人

newbies... whip.gif

(1の例)
 宮崎のどかです。親しい男性とお話ししたいときに、ちょっと前髪が邪魔に
 なってしまいます。でも、前髪はあまり切りたくありません。どうしたら
 いいですか?【代理質問者:赤松健】

example 1, substitute questioner Ken Akamatsu

Nodoka's forelock gets in the way when she is talking to guys close to her, we don't want to cut off too much of her hair, what should be done?

(2の例)
 メタボ体型なのですが、若干メタボの方が長生きすると聞きました。
 もしかしたら、このままで良いですか?【赤松健】

example 2, questioner Ken Akamatsu

there are many different metabolism body type, I heard some type has longer life span than the others, if so which one are the better type?

==========edit 01
Negiho 3 raw out at the usual place.

==========edit 02
Negima 32 front cover would be the sports 4, in private dress (regular) and swimsuit (LE). (10/11)

This post has been edited by Hata on Oct 13 2010, 06:59 AM
Neko_Arc01
Posted: Oct 14 2010, 12:14 PM

True Arc-cestor!

Bit late, a bit silly, and a really old reference from one manga, matched with one which is very new from the other;

So, is Ku Fei now the Naru Narusegawa of Negima?

I guess no-one cares, or no-one gets what I was refering to...

Answering my own question: Naru and Ku are both 'Monkey Kings.'

This post has been edited by Neko_Arc01 on Oct 16 2010, 03:48 PM
Hata
Posted: Oct 22 2010, 12:59 AM

時の異邦人

you made the question too hard. rolleyes.gif

==========
307 with many characters is reduced to 15 pages and finished on the 20th.

Negima #01 is in its 22nd printing for a total published number of 725,000.

Ken is getting an unknown industry award later,

OAD animation is done.
TnAdct1
Posted: Oct 22 2010, 10:29 AM

Magister Magi

QUOTE (Neko_Arc01 @ Oct 14 2010, 01:14 PM)
Bit late, a bit silly, and a really old reference from one manga, matched with one which is very new from the other;

So, is Ku Fei now the Naru Narusegawa of Negima?

I guess no-one cares, or no-one gets what I was refering to...

Answering my own question: Naru and Ku are both 'Monkey Kings.'

Unless Ku Fei ends up with Negi at the end, I don't see were as the the Naru of Negima (of course, when I think of Naru, I tend to think more of her tsundere side that results in her being my least favorite girl in Love Hina).
Neko_Arc01
Posted: Oct 22 2010, 12:35 PM

True Arc-cestor!

Hata: I guess I did...

TnAdct1: Not meant to be a romantic reference. (Though because of the possible Chao connection I wouldn't mind if it became one!)

What I meant was that they are both carried the Monkey King's(Goku's?)-staff.

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/love_hina/v05/c000/35.html

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/mahou_sensei...30/c273/14.html
TnAdct1
Posted: Oct 22 2010, 09:14 PM

Magister Magi

QUOTE (Neko_Arc01 @ Oct 22 2010, 01:35 PM)
Hata: I guess I did...

TnAdct1: Not meant to be a romantic reference. (Though because of the possible Chao connection I wouldn't mind if it became one!)

What I meant was that they are both carried the Monkey King's(Goku's?)-staff.

The problem with this thinking: both Keitaro and Naru played Goku when the Love Hina cast performed their version of Journey to the West (the play starts with Naru as Goku, with her and Keitaro switching roles once Seta gets involved in the play).
Trowa
Posted: Oct 28 2010, 07:06 PM

Magister Magi

Member No.: 5,528

Ok this was pointed out on another forum and I thought I'd share. It goes back to the Mahora festivals martial arts tournament.

But if you look closely here you'll see Goku, Picalo, and Majin Boo from DBZ. I honestly forget if it was discussed here or not. BTW you can inlarge the image by clicking the corner of the page.

Honestly I missed them reading the volume because I was paying more attention to Asakura.tongue.gif
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Negima! Magister Negi Magi | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (766) « First ... 743 744 [745] 746 747 ... Last »

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.3575 seconds | Archive