InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Aquastar Anime/Manga Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Chain SetsunaxNegi fanfic!, If I can't do it, YOU will! XD
Fixen
Posted: Mar 14 2005, 10:45 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 174

Here are the rules, simple and clean.

1) Avoid comments. Just type.
2) Stick with Negi x Setsuna. You ARE allowed to temporarily pair them with someone else. Keyword is "temporarily."
3) No explicit stuff. Just plain romance.

I shall begin.

Konoka: Se-chan?
Setsuna: *was staring at Negi* H-huh?
Konoka: You seem really concentrated in class today.

*waits patiently for either jeers or cheers*
musashi
  Posted: Mar 14 2005, 10:52 PM

YUMMMY!

Member No.: 16

QUOTE (Fixen @ Mar 14 2005, 10:45 PM)

I shall begin.

Konoka: Se-chan?
Setsuna: *was staring at Negi* H-huh?
Konoka: You seem really concentrated in class today.

Setsuna: Um..just need to hear what the english for.."crush".

Konoka: *giggle silently* *smiles*
Fixen
Posted: Mar 14 2005, 11:17 PM

Come on...you can do better than that.

Negi: And...who can translate this passage? ...... *sees Setsuna staring at him* Setsuna-san?
Setsuna: H-huh? Oh... *stands up and reads*

Roses....are...red...
Violets....are...green...?
Sugar is...sweetness...
And so...are...you...? *blushes*

Konoka: *claps*
khell
Posted: Mar 14 2005, 11:26 PM

Magister Magi

Group: Scanlation/Fansub Projects Team
Member No.: 96

konoka jumps setsuna and makes mad sweaty passionate love in the middle of the class
Fixen
Posted: Mar 14 2005, 11:54 PM

Don't do that, please. >_<;;
Raretralogit
Posted: Mar 15 2005, 12:00 AM

(Mental Disorder......Maybe)

Member No.: 2

QUOTE (khell @ Mar 15 2005, 12:26 PM)
konoka jumps setsuna and makes mad sweaty passionate love in the middle of the class

Don't do that, please. >_<;;

huh.gif Huh.... how about

Setsuna jumps Negi and makes mad sweaty passionate love in the middle of the class both of them have passionate kiss in the middle of the class. Then Asuna and Konoka join in and they have a foursome

P.S. Read the small print if you want
Fixen
Posted: Mar 15 2005, 12:02 AM

...just do the freakin' fanfic, please? T_T
Wavehawk
Posted: Mar 15 2005, 12:14 AM

All Decade's Fault

Member No.: 22

Chisame: (Glasses flash) "What are those idiots happy about? That was the wrong translation!" ~~~Twitch
ChaosHawk
Posted: Mar 15 2005, 12:40 AM

Ancient Ninja Masta!!!

Member No.: 15

Hmmmmmmm...why not:

Negi Springfield stretched his arm up, trying to reach the top of the chalkboard and after a moment realized that there was no feasible way for him to reach that high.

I could always levitate up but at this point, I think enough of the class knows about my magic..thank you very much.

He heard something behind him and turned in time to see a white dress and breasts in his face.

"Why Negi-sensei, could you use some help?"

The tall blond girl bent over in front of him, allowing a glorious look at her tanned, ample cleavage. Ayaka Yukihiro was forever doting on him, assisting him in any way that she could.

He smiled at her and bowed, ever the proper English gentleman, "If you wouldn't mind rep-san, I would certainly appreciate it"

She laughed and placed a stool at his feet in front of the board. He didn't use the chalkboard often, so he tended to forget to bring something to stand on. He really didnt need to worry about it however, as Ayaka always seemed to have a stool, boquet of flowers, cookies or Rolls Royce waiting for his beckoning call. He stood on the stool and turned to her,

"Arigato gozaimassu, rep-san."

Ayaka beamed, "You are most certainly welcome Negi-sensei. If you require anything else at all, feel free to let me know."

"I would like it if you would sit down and stop trying to flirt with our teacher, you blond bucket of hormones!!" came a sarcastic jab from the middle of the class.

Ayaka whirled around to find Asuna Kagurazaka, one eyelid pulled down and her tongue out, making a BEEEEEEEEEEE, noise in their direction. Ayaka simply huffed and retook her seat, alternating between adoring Bambi-eyes at Negi and a venomous ice queen stare at Asuna.

Negi had been their teacher for too long to truly worry about the situation. The two girls bickered constantly, although they were in face the best of friends.

As Negi began turning back to the board, he caught a whiff of something that caused his nose to crinkle up. It was some kind of perfume, most likely some new and expensive European flavor that Ayaka was wearing. He felt his nostrils tighten and realized that he had to sneeze. As he reared his head back, preparing for the sneeze, all the girl in the class braced themselves and locked their skirts down with their hands.

He sneezed and the tempest of wind was released in the classroom, overpowering some of the girls best efforts to lock down their clothes. Several of them ran from the room in their undergarments, one of them being the samurai in training, Setsuna Sakurazaki. She made it to the door and stopped their, attemtping to cover her wrapped chest with one arm and hold her sword in the other. She looked at Negi and turned beet red, then ran from the room post haste.

Negi was confused and muttered under his breath.."That was strange...Setsuna seemed to be embaressed by.....me"

sudz
Posted: Mar 15 2005, 12:42 AM

The mighty brain eating sheep!

Member No.: 28

Negi: Excellent try, Setsuna-san, but that is "Sugar is sweet, and so are you." Not "sweetness". Please try again, Setsuna-san, and this time, please try to have more... feeling....

Setsuna: Um.... Uh.... sure, Ne... Negi-sensei..... *Big gasp*
Roses are red...
Violets are blue....
Sugar is sweet.... *Big gasp*
AND SO ARE YOU! *Stares at the desk yelling*

*Students clap*

Asuna: (What is that brat thinking of now? It better not be one of that stupid pervert ermine's ideas...)

(Opps... seems I'm slow typing up...)
musashi
Posted: Mar 15 2005, 12:44 AM

YUMMMY!

QUOTE (Fixen @ Mar 14 2005, 11:17 PM)
Roses....are...red...
Violets....are...green...?
Sugar is...sweetness...
And so...are...you...? *blushes*

Konoka: *claps*

Sorry its hard to think and work at the same time *I'm at work you know*

Oki here:
---------------------

Negi : Um...well thats not actually the full meaning Setsua *smiles*

Setsuna just blush as some of her classmate giggles*

Negi : Let me read it for you :

Roses are Red
Violets are blue
Sugar is sweet....

Walks near Setsuna*

And so are you.

Negi : *smiles* Well thats the correct saying, Setsuna.

*Looking at Negi as Negi tells the poem just making her heart beat faster and face turning red*

Setsuna : Ummmm ..h-hai, s-sensei.

Konoka : *smiles*

"Fufufufufu" a very familair voice is heard.

Haruna: The smell...the smell is HERE! HERE! on this very room!!!! The smell of LOOVEEE!!!!

Negi : Ah..Haruna.....please..sit down.

Haruna : Eh! *sees herself standing on her table* she slowly sit down in embarssement.

Yue : baka..*sip*
ChaosHawk
Posted: Mar 15 2005, 12:46 AM

Ancient Ninja Masta!!!

Member No.: 15

Lol...I guess mine started and alternate line....lol.....
musashi
Posted: Mar 15 2005, 12:47 AM

YUMMMY!

gomen ne, was doing Fixen part , never though my typing was that slowwwww T_T

but I like your part Chaos, very nice even also with sudz-san wink.gif
khell
Posted: Mar 15 2005, 01:21 AM

Magister Magi

Member No.: 96

Ayaka binds Negi to the blackboard and suddenly chains appear and then belts clasps at his wrists, he's stuck

he sees Ayaka wearing a black leather swimsuit and the top appears to be a corset that shows her beautiful cleavage....

Ayaka smiles and says "i'm sorry negi-sensei but we cannot hold ourselves anymore, we fought and argued and this is the resolution that we've reached"

negi in suprise "WE?!" and then looks around and sees makie, eva, chachamaru, nodoka..."

-----
khell: anyone else?
-----

Ayaka laughs "ohohoho, if i cannot have you for myself then we shall share your body! everyone!"

-----
khell: yep.. something like that laugh.gif
-----
musashi
Posted: Mar 15 2005, 01:27 AM

YUMMMY!

Khell c'mon sad.gif not that way
KaiSu
Posted: Mar 15 2005, 01:36 AM

reincarnated angel who regrets being reincarnated

Member No.: 542

Setsuna steps in

"stop doin perverted things to Negi-sensei"

Ayaka: "perverted i would never do anything per.... well there was that one time"

Setsuna frees Negi and carries him away while Ayaka talks to herself.

Makie: "uh they escaped class rep"

Ayaka: "what?!?!?! why diddnt u stop them"

Makie: "cause Setsuna has that big sword"

Ayaka: "Good Point. Ill get you for this Setsuna"

Setsuna runs back to negi's room where there seems to be no one in the whole building. Setsuna locks the door and close the blinds.

Setsuna: "you should be safe here Negi-Sensei"

Negi: "uh thank you but can u let me down now"

Setsuna turns bright red.

Setsuna: "oh sorry"

Negi: "what's wrong. are u sick"

Setsuna: "uh no its nothing"

Negi: "well i better check to make sure"

Negi puts his head on Setsuna's head.

Negi: "you feel a little warm"

Setsuna then starts to feel anxious and doesnt kno what to do.

at the same time Negi remembers how beautiful Setsuna is when he first accidently saw her in the Bath

Negi <---perverted moment

Wavehawk
Posted: Mar 15 2005, 03:52 AM

All Decade's Fault

"This is getting ridiculous!" Hasegawa twitched, not quite believing what was going on. One second, she was in the middle of an inane speech practice session--the next, absolute silliness reigned--as if she was watching television as someone flipped across the channels at high speed.

A few rows behind, Chao Lingshen started tapping her watch, mumbling something about the Deja Vu factor affecting her device, as well as the alternate futures the mistake had caused.
musashi
Posted: Mar 15 2005, 04:05 AM

YUMMMY!

Sudz part continuation*

After saying the part, there was silence and Setsuna just looking down on her table.

Negi : Well..that would be all , please sit down, Setsuna-san.

Setsuna : Uhn! *sitting down quickly* (W-whats happening to me? my face feels so hot, and my heart beat seems so fast)

At the class continues, Setsuna trys not to look straight at Negi. Yet she cant help but look and admire their child teacher. (Things arent what they seems) she though first to come in mind bout Negi as a kid yet times she sees him as an adult as she remembers their battle and rescue Konoka from Amagasaki Chigusa in Kyoto and Evangeline's apprentice test..there is somemthing bout Negi that she admire.

Konoka simple smiles seeing her friend acting like this (could it be?) she though.

Chaoshawk part

"Why am I blushing in front of Negi sensei" all she can think off as she quickly wear her reserve shirt.

"Must be the weather" she though. Hearing the ring bell, it signal the end of class "great" she mumbles

As she goes out something fast bump into her.

"GWAH!" as both Setsuna and the figure fallsdown

"Tehhhh" as she trys to look at the idiot who bump her.

"Ah, Gomen, Se-chan, daijobu?" a familair childish voice sent shiver to Setsuna.

Negi was on top having both arms in her side, such an ackward position that both look at each other..

EHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!??? the shrieking sound only breaks their staring

as both look, there stood Haruna pointing to them. "THis..this..."

"Its not what you think, Haruna-san" Negi put out his defense.

"Negi just trip!" Setsuna continues.

"HRMHMHMHMH~~~HM" *glowing glasses from Haruna "THIS LOOKS GREAT FOR MY DOJINSHI!!!!!!"

"NO!!!" both shout in unison
Fixen
Posted: Mar 16 2005, 02:35 AM

Sudz storyline

Class is finally over, and Negi, nervous as always after the class greeted him, was looking at Setsuna-san.

"Setsuna-san, can you meet me in the square at lunchtime, please?"

Her heart skipped a beat, and she nodded after a second of shock. She stared at Negi, who closed the door. She then turned around, to 30 pairs of eyes.

"I SMELL---"

Setsuna landed a punch before Haruna can say anything. "It's not what you think! It's probably about battling...he's been talking to me about that for a while..."

"I HEARD---"

Haruna didn't get to finish.

==================================================

ChaosHawk storyline

They looked at each other, surprised at the spontaneous action. Setsuna quickly withdrew, and ran out of the room.

"Ah! Setsuna-san..."

Negi picked up his books, and ran after her.

Immediately the class was in heated discussion, with Haruna screaming every 5 seconds, "DOUJINSHI!"

Chisame could only hope to escape, when Asakura pushed her tape recorder in front of her. "Tell me, Chisame-san, what do you think of this?"

"IDIOTS!!!"

"Can I quote you on that?"

Chisame ran.

Meanwhile, Asuna was leaning towards the window, staring outside as the pair ran across the square. Negi looked on the verge of using his staff.
musashi
Posted: Mar 16 2005, 02:37 AM

YUMMMY!

NICEEEEEEEE I have to think the next answer to this chain ^o^
meganeshounen
Posted: Mar 16 2005, 02:38 AM

Whatever Goes.

Member No.: 143

What's going on in here? Dual storylines? This is new...
musashi
Posted: Mar 16 2005, 02:39 AM

YUMMMY!

its a chian so thats why we have a colored mark to who's part ws it to chain it ^_' it'll at least knows what part was it.
Wavehawk
Posted: Mar 16 2005, 03:22 AM

All Decade's Fault

CHISAME STUCK IN BETWEEN STORYLINE!!!
Hasegawa had run herself out of breath only a few seconds before stopping.

WHAT was I doing in the lockers? she wondered.

A split-second later, she heard laughter, and realized she was in her seat again--in the classroom, watching as Setsuna--fully clothed--sat down, none the less bashful, by the look on her face.

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!?!? Hasegawa placed both hands on her head, feeling a dull ache coming along. Somehow, just somehow, she would blame that Yajima boy for this. It was the only thing that could possibly make sense now. Make it stop. This is murder.

Little did she know that Caho Lingshen, seated behind her, was not staring at her in disbelief.
Fixen
Posted: Mar 21 2005, 03:23 AM

I think we should stick with 2 storylines, as this would get confusing if we have more.

sudz storyline

So Setsuna waited in the square during lunchtime. She couldn't see, but need not guess that her friends were watching from somewhere. She opened her boxed lunch she got from Konoka, and found a note inside.

"Ganbatte, Se-chan~~~"

Geez...they need to take this less seriously, she thought.

"Hey, there you are." Negi arrived.

"Ah, Negi-sensei."

"Sorry for interrupting your lunchtime, but..."

"Oh, it's all right, Negi-sensei." she blurted out.

"Uhh...I...I want to ask you something."

"Ah..." Setsuna blushed.

"I----"

Haruna "died" in the bushes.

"I want you to teach me kendo."

"Huh?" she looked up.

"You see...your sword skills are so good, and...I thought I could use one, too."

She was more than willing to accept. "Ah, that's okay, Negi-sensei!" she blurted out. Negi was taken by surprise, but nevertheless thanked her, and began to walk with her back to class. The excited girls in the bushes followed, pulling the "dead" Haruna with them.

=================================================
ChaosHawk storyline

"Setsuna-saaaan!"

"Please, stop following me, Negi-sensei!" Setsuna was on the verge of tears.

Setsuna managed to tie up what's left of her shirt to a makeshift covering for her chest, and faced Negi.

Her teacher, surprised at her turning around, didn't stop, and rammed straight into her. Before she could realize, Negi's head was buried in his chest, he himself fainted from the shock and the exhaustion.

As if on cue, she saw a flash.

"NEWSFLASH!!!" Asakura ran away.

"NOOOOOOO!!!!!!" Setsuna shouted in surprise and anger.
Fixen
Posted: Mar 21 2005, 09:26 PM

I'm bored, so I'm continuing a little bit.

sudz storyline
The rest of the day went by uneventfully. As Negi walked out of the classroom, some more observant students noticed that he went on a different route.

They also noticed that Setsuna left earlier than everybody else.

Excited, they started to follow the two.

They found the pair in the forest, talking quietly. Asakura took the chance of snapping a few more photos, until something startled the girls.

Setsuna took out her wooden training swords, and the two commenced slashing motions at each other. Negi looked clumsy with it, but Setsuna seemed to slow down for him.

So Negi was asking her to practice kendo, huh? They thought, Asuna with a sigh of relief.

What came after that was unexpected. Setsuna was too concentrated at teaching Negi, that she tripped on a rock, and fell on top of Negi. The two seemed to stay at that position long enough for the girls to get excited about it.

The next day, the news was spreading like wildfire, courtesy to Asakura's Mahora Daily News.
Fixen
Posted: Mar 24 2005, 10:43 AM

Doubles and triples and nobody cares...T_T
Pikaash2586
Posted: Mar 25 2005, 02:07 AM

Official Cookie Granter™

Member No.: 43

Waiting for someone to continue... ^^
Fixen
Posted: Mar 25 2005, 07:44 PM

...why not you? ~_~;;;
Pikaash2586
Posted: Mar 25 2005, 10:45 PM

Official Cookie Granter™

Member No.: 43

Writing fanfics scare me.
Fixen
Posted: Mar 25 2005, 11:57 PM

......riiiiiight.
musashi
Posted: Mar 27 2005, 08:54 PM

YUMMMY!

sudz storyline

Early morning like regular days as Negi went to his class...as he opens the door..

It was a dead silence greeted him.

"Eh?" was all Negi can say...

Even Setsuna was bit silence, red face even she even felt a dreaded aura from Ayaka.

"This is not good" Negi said to himself.

"NEEGIIIIIIIIIII~~~" a teary eyed makie face him.

"WHA!!"Negi jumps in surprise.

"Is it true!? I read in the newspaper" Makie cried as she talks to Negi.

"About what??" Puzzled Negi.

"YOU AND SETSUNA DO H THING YESTERDAY!!!" as the narutaki pulls out the newspaper with the photoshot

*Setsuna falls down from her seat*

"NO! you misunderstood that...wait!" Negi realise something "who took this picture?"

*Kasumi trys to sneak out*

a sword on her neck stop her*

"Ehh ~~~"*sweatdrop* now, now Setsuna-chan" Kasumi trys to explain to Setsuna who now having white eyes and dark aura.

*after brief explanation they all settled and return back to their lesson..

except...

"GUYSS!!!~~~I said I was sorry~~c'mon!!!" plead Kasumi who now tied and thrown out the window as she wiggles like a worm as she hangs upside down the school wall.

as the class continues..Setsuna simply look at negi and slowly touch her lips, "good thing it was taken from afar" she though as she remembers when she falls on top of Negi, she accidentally kiss Negi and that little kiss is far more diff than the kiss of the Pactio they made in Kyoto.."A kiss I'll remember always" she said to herself.

Konoka sees Setsuna as if looking from afar as she smiles. *on her hands she have a photo close-up of the two kissing* "Seems my predictions are true, she giggles*
musashi
Posted: Mar 27 2005, 09:05 PM

YUMMMY!

ChaosHawk storyline

As Ako, Yuna and akira was walking out a hyper-running Kasumi pass by them

"MAKE WAY! MAKE WAY! DESPERATE PHOTOGRAPHER COMING THROUGH!!" As Kasumi runs leaving thick clouds but a rampaging Setsuan with her sword slashing around cmakes the 3 friends stick to the wall as she pass through.

Setsuna " KASUUMII~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!" slashing her way as she run after the reporter*

"What was that all about?" Yuna in shock as she peek at the setsuna who is now out of there sight*

"Never see her like that" added Ako as Akira having a sweatdrop looks out.

"Uhh??" Negi wakes up holding his face.."What was that soft thing I bump into?" he though for a minute then red painted all over his face.
"Oh dear!"

Kei
Posted: Oct 4 2005, 02:05 PM

Random master supreme

Member No.: 2,285

Sudz story line

"I knew it" Konoka said quietly sliding her tarot cards back in her pocket "the cards predict mutual love for both of them"
After the class Konoka was the first and only one to try help Kasumi down, slowly letting the rope lose, she still landed on her head but it was a much softer landing than it could have been
"Thanks" said Kasumi with her best winning smile aimed straight at Konoka
"It's nothing, besides I owe you" Konoka whispered taking to close up from her pocket
Hasum_k12
  Posted: Mar 7 2006, 09:04 PM

Member No.: 5,420

Wow... this is way better than read a normal fanfic!!!... waiting for the update!!!... but i think something is missing... something like... fluffyness?... xD
RedWolf
Posted: Mar 7 2006, 11:54 PM

It's "-sama"

Member No.: 4,860

sudz storyline

A beautiful woman in hakama steps out of the Mahora train station.

Her goal to reunite with her adopted little sister and the arranged marriage she is planning for her.

Mahora News is always a good source of juicy tidbits.

Not to mention rumours has reached her ears even in nearby Hinata city.

A Todai law student, an heir to the Shinmiryuu dojo and a successful romance novelist.

She has everything… almost.

Motoko may not have won her love battle for Keitaro’s heart but she’ll make sure Se-chan wins hers.

The heart of this… Negi Springfield.

Setsuna get a cold shiver...

"Blood Lust? Evil Intent?" Setsuna wondering of the foreboding presence she felt.
Tetsamaru
Posted: Mar 8 2006, 03:28 AM

~Yuki-chan~

Member No.: 2,646

holy crap, its been ages since someone posted here.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Fanfiction Area | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2683 seconds | Archive