InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Aquastar Anime/Manga Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

Love Hina Anime Discussion, animated by Production IG
j111
Posted: Mar 7 2006, 02:21 AM

Experienced Magic User

Group: Members
Member No.: 234

There is a drama cd with that stuff on it.. but it's only available if you buy some rather expensive dvd collection
djet0
Posted: Mar 8 2006, 05:30 PM

I want IN! XD

Member No.: 878

We used to have a thread here that had the translation for it ... does anyone remember the site?
Paracelsus
Posted: Mar 9 2006, 06:14 AM

Burning One Man Force

Member No.: 4,466

http://www.jupiterstar.com/anime/lovehina/...s_epilogue.html

This is what I had, I'll try to find more >.>
j111
Posted: Mar 10 2006, 12:50 AM

Experienced Magic User

Member No.: 234

Here's a link to the translations.. http://www.geneonanimemusic.com/products/hina3drama.htm
Ryokosha
Posted: Jul 24 2006, 11:58 AM

Traveler of Space and Time

Member No.: 5,872

Does the drama CD, really tie into the anime, and how? I am reading the translations but it just seems to be a sort of "this is what we left out of the anime and OVA, sorry" type of thing.

Is there anything else along these lines other drama CD's?
Kev015
Posted: Aug 17 2006, 09:43 PM

Member No.: 5,979

Here's something complately off the current topic about drama Cd's but I am in need of and answer!!!!
Who is the girl at Keitaro's right? I have abosolutely no clue...
Plus I don't even remember this scene >.<

user posted image
Trowa
  Posted: Aug 17 2006, 10:32 PM

Magister Magi

Member No.: 5,528

I'm pretty sure that's Kitsune. The girl on the other side of course is Naru and finale you have Mutsumi.
Tmoo
Posted: Aug 17 2006, 11:27 PM

That one guy

Group: Scanlation/Fansub Projects Team
Member No.: 2,920

not kitsune, haruka. with a little lighter hair. i know it's not kitsune because kitsune's hair is a little more mushroom-ish and not red/dark.

although facial-wise kitsune and haruka are very similar.
Trowa
Posted: Aug 20 2006, 12:34 AM

Magister Magi

Ok I've been wondering about this for a while. Is it worth buying the LH anime?

Is it any good?

I know theirs stuff in it that didn't take place in the manga like all of Mei Naruswaga's appearances.

As for the picture. It raises the question why Haruka is sleeping in the same room as Keitaro. And so close too blink.gif
Ryokosha
Posted: Aug 23 2006, 11:10 AM

Traveler of Space and Time

Member No.: 5,872

Overall I thought it was good, the anime has to be thought in the terms of it's own world though so you aren't continually comparing it to the manga. The story is very similar but there are enough differences and things left out that while it is excellent it is another world.

No Haruka does not sleep in the same room as Keitaro.

As said I liked it alot, I thought both the US and Japanese voice cast was well chosen, and the style was excellent. The BGM is tasteful and better then I would have thought going in, so for all it's faults it is a favorite.

Sorry that isn't a great description, is there anything in specific I can answer about it for you?

Oh on a side note I once heard they had planned this to be a 42 episode series or at least longer then the 25 it is but something happened at the studio, money ran out and the ending is the ending before the three OVA's. So keep that in mind too when ever people talk about the ending taking place before the manga ending.
teh_confused_philosopher
Posted: Aug 23 2006, 04:29 PM

Member No.: 2,969

QUOTE (Kev015 @ Aug 17 2006, 08:43 PM)
Here's something complately off the current topic about drama Cd's but I am in need of and answer!!!!
Who is the girl at Keitaro's right? I have abosolutely no clue...
Plus I don't even remember this scene >.<

user posted image

This is a scene from one of the games Smile Again. As far as I remember, she's yet another girl that Keitaro made a childhood promise with, but she doesn't wanna say anything because she doesn't want to come between Kei and Naru. I think her name is Miduho Fujisawa (sorry, just got that off an FAQ; it was the only name I coudn't recognize, so I think that's it.)

Edit: The girl's name is Mizuho, and apparently, she's supposed to be the one that Kei made the infamous Todai Promise with.
Tmoo
Posted: Aug 23 2006, 09:26 PM

That one guy

Group: Scanlation/Fansub Projects Team
Member No.: 2,920

if it were me, i'd have chosen mutsumi as my wife and motoko as my slave ;o
Trowa
Posted: Aug 24 2006, 01:11 PM

Magister Magi

Yeah I saw the three episode OVA. The vioces didn't seem right to me. The only ones that seemed ok where Motoko's and Kanako's.

ledah
Posted: Oct 18 2007, 06:20 PM

need help with psp

Member No.: 7,405

the voices of the ova was the same of anime .. .and i knew it , that she was the girl of the promise , but why she never appear in the manga ?
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Love Hina | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1456 seconds | Archive