InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Aquastar Anime/Manga Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

Remembering those who have left, This is my personal tribute to them
jopchan121
Posted: Aug 29 2009, 03:54 AM

Homerun NOMNOMNOM .

Group: Moderator Team
Member No.: 55

Lost Legend? BS.

The true legends are who are in the first post. And you, sir, are not.

Trowa
Posted: Aug 29 2009, 12:59 PM

Magister Magi

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,528

QUOTE (Gen. Minion @ Aug 29 2009, 03:27 AM)
Gen. Minion/Stealth-The Most Known Unknown/Lost Legend Of AQS

bat.gif Not even close buddy. Have a little respect for those listed by erizo.

One doesn't proclaim themselves a legend. They are proclaimed a legend by others.
ChaosHawk
Posted: Aug 31 2009, 04:28 PM

Ancient Ninja Masta!!!

Member No.: 15

Reports of my death are greatly overblown. Yes I'm alive and think about the grou p often. I miss alot of you guys and someday will manage to make a full on comeback. Good to see things are still alive and well in the AQS community.
shaoron
Posted: Sep 2 2009, 12:01 PM

需要更多「です」

Group: Scanlation/Fansub Projects Team
Member No.: 2,148

@gen minion
sorry but to consider yourself a legend... post count, granted is not everything, is still an indication...
by your post count, and taking into account your posting style, the only "achievement" we can give you is... bathroom troll... i think...

now... the Kongs... they are the stuff of legends
windy-day
Posted: Sep 4 2009, 05:11 PM

grow up to be a debaser

Member No.: 6,596

i just emailed emiri and she said she wasn't interested in anime any more, and has moved on to making music (which may be my influence laugh.gif cos I was always saying everyone should learn to play intruments). she says she hasn't spoke to cirrax in a while because his MSN was hacked, and he has a new BF that lives close to him (i lost track tho, a while ago, so i'm not sure which one this is...)

and,
And it's not emiri... just Emmy or Emily (or EmJ, but only school ppl
call me that >< silly nicknames that caught on...)
~Emmy

she is growing up :')
Silverback683
Posted: Sep 4 2009, 10:30 PM

THE BLOATED ONE #1

Member No.: 65

OOK-OOK! *pounds chest*

O, hello there people! I know I have not been online for so long but I do check back time to time to see how everyone is doing and so far. It seems that most of you are doing fine so I am really happy for you guys.

Now I am more than sure that alot of people have known about this whole issue of me and my fake accounts and after seeing few people talking about it here in this thread I have decided to drop by to make a confession. I sent Esperman a PM earlier today and we discussed about it though our personal messages and I actually feel alot better now that I have cleared things up with him. OK! So here we go! The account for my brother, my sister and myself are real and I can guarantee that. We are siblings and we live in the same house and we share the same computer so that should explain why we have similar IP addresses. But for the rest of the accounts under the Union faction, with the exception of Gen. Minion, Kota and Wolfii, are all fake. Now if you want to hate me for what I have done, I understand, and I do know what I did was wrong. All I wanted to do was to make it look like I have alot of friends in real life. Also, my other reason for making alternate accounts was because sometimes, things are bound to get boring and stale around here so I decided that I should do something to make things more exciting here. So, I made alternate accounts with different personalities. But as I said before, I know what I did was wrong and I really regret doing it. I don't blame you if you lose trust in me or start hating me. Because I deserve it. I really do.

I guess my intention to make things more exciting here has fallen flat on its face. The thing is not only do I make fake accounts but I took photos from Friendster or Google just so that the "BlackHawk" and "Chun Mei" characters can show who they are and the whole thing about them being a rapper and a model respectively was because I wanted to make it seem I got friends from the entertainment industry because these are the kinds of things that make a forum lively. But as I said, I really regret doing what I did. Basically, I have moved on and decided to put what I did in the past behind me and I decided that I should make a confession. But I can understand if you will never forgive me, though. And I can understand if you have lost all trust in me.

Also, I've not taken up film courses yet. I can only get enrolled next year since I'm an international student and I'm currently helping my dad with work in family business, which is what I'll be doing until I get enrolled into filming school and go on to chase my dreams. My siblings are doing well, my brother is studying and so is my sister. We're pretty much living a normal life now that my siblings have made new friends after a year of moving to Malaysia.

P.S. The whole thing about the band and the short movies were fake too...

As for the LA Negima thing, its not entirely true since I used the fact that my relative from Japan told me that the actress Sakina Kuwae is related to him. So I kinda used that to make discussions more interesting the the LA Negima thread. I have yet to know whether his claims are true or not but my cousin is not the type to lie to me. Also, my mom is not full-blooded Japanese. My mom is mixed Chinese, Japanese and Korean though she was born in Japan so I still have Japanese relatives who I have met and talked with.

So that's pretty much what I needed to get off my chest so that you know what really is going on. Peace out.

This post has been edited by Silverback683 on Sep 5 2009, 12:20 AM
Sakurazaki_Emiri
Posted: Sep 5 2009, 07:54 AM

In desperate need of Girlfriend!

Member No.: 6,945

*drops in*

Hi, everyone -.-'

~Emmy
windy-day
Posted: Sep 5 2009, 02:12 PM

grow up to be a debaser

^ i told you emiri had turned to music tongue.gif
Sakurazaki_Emiri
Posted: Sep 5 2009, 03:31 PM

In desperate need of Girlfriend!

Member No.: 6,945

nah, i still can't sing to save my life QQ'... though i'm flattered that you'd think i'm good.
Ugh this sucks... there's a huge party going on downstairs, everyone in my dorm is p*ssed and i'm upstairs watching House and on this forum...
As for being back, don't count on it lasting long... i'm here on Windyday's behest.
Remember Cirrax... and Kail? awww, i miss both of them so.
~Emmy
kano
Posted: Sep 8 2009, 10:59 PM

AQSの漫画家

Member No.: 5,468

Musashi also reappeared recently after Wavehawk arrived back ...
See the end of his drawing thread here: http://z4.invisionfree.com/aquastar/index.php?showtopic=1127
Silverback683
Posted: Sep 14 2009, 11:16 PM

THE BLOATED ONE #1

Member No.: 65

OOK-OOK! *pounds chest*

O-well, legends or not, there are people who are worth remembering. I have made lots of friends here and though we don't talk much on here we did get to know more about each other through MSN. But reading back the first post Erizo does make a good point. This forum was made for Negima but most of the members, including myself, are no longer reading it, though there are still quite a number of faithful fans who still do.

This post has been edited by erizo on Sep 17 2009, 10:58 PM
Kitana
Posted: Sep 15 2009, 05:34 PM

Magister Magi

Member No.: 131

I see that this forum is not as active as it was before... sad.gif

Ah, and regarding Queen's Blade, my brothers really love it alot! biggrin.gif

Kitana here! I dropped by at the behest of my big (and bloated) brothers XD2.gif

Its nice to see that people still accept us for who we are despite having our own history but that is all in the past. I'm sure there are few members who still remember me even though I stopped dropping by numerous times. I was really active in 2005 as it was fun back then with threads such as "The Word Battles" and "The Three Word Post" but they got put down for obvious (but good) reasons. We also used to have "Aquastar Hotel" as well as "The Pool". Ah, those were the days~

This post has been edited by Kitana on Sep 15 2009, 05:38 PM
Esperman
Posted: Sep 17 2009, 11:05 PM

He who changes things at the last moment... (Ayase of AQS...)

Member No.: 4,742

Aww, my welcome back Kitana post got deleted too?

But to stay on topic, I kinda miss NegiStar...

I haven't seen him in a while and his NegiNewsPress was really fun...

Too bad it died off so suddenly...

He popped in from time to time afterwards, but I haven't seen him at all in a while...

I haven't seen Loli either... (The member, not the term...)
PicardX
Posted: Oct 26 2009, 09:44 PM

Commanding officer Federation Starship Enterprise

Member No.: 47

QUOTE (ChaosHawk @ Aug 31 2009, 04:28 PM)
Reports of my death are greatly overblown. Yes I'm alive and think about the grou p often. I miss alot of you guys and someday will manage to make a full on comeback. Good to see things are still alive and well in the AQS community.

Rock on you're still using that sig i made!
erizo
Posted: Dec 19 2009, 11:06 AM

King Lurker, The True Legend of AQS

Group: Co-Admin
Member No.: 7

Bump. Added Sox ... We're almost in 2010 and it's 6 Years! omg 6 years now.
Deviantspy
Posted: Dec 21 2009, 08:27 PM

Magister Magi

Member No.: 21

So is Monsieur Sox really leaving AQS? Oh well. Had to leave some time.

Au revoir mon frere! sniffle.gif
Sox
Posted: Dec 22 2009, 08:17 PM

Errr... gone, FOREVER!

Member No.: 31

QUOTE (Deviantspy @ Dec 22 2009, 02:27 AM)
So is Monsieur Sox really leaving AQS? Oh well. Had to leave some time.

Au revoir mon frere! sniffle.gif

ŕ la prochaine frérot Dev, soit pas triste, je ne suis pas une jolie fille DONC quelque part tu ne rates rien haha!

@Erizo
hope you regret leaving with all your might and come back to us one day.

lol i'm already back! Regretting sniffle.gif

joke apart, it's really hard to leave, i mean i feel very sad, we never met but somehow it's like after my prep school (it's the same way of entering prestigious schools u see in Love Hina) farewell, i felt dam low cos i spent lots of good time with my budies.
(the only difference being we didn't have a drinking party and u didn't see me singing like a drunkard lol)

well, those 6 years were great and had helped alot somehow with the burden of life, that is something i really thank you all for.

God only knows if i will ever return or not, or even if our paths will cross one day irl, however i will never regret being here it's part of my notebook life now along with my prep school comrades.

Long life to u and to aquastar anime!
musashi
  Posted: Oct 6 2010, 06:17 PM

YUMMMY!

Member No.: 16

Woh the louge seems a bit quieter now O_O man am I been out that long???
erizo
Posted: Oct 9 2010, 11:14 AM

Life moves on ... I could go on and on and say NEGIMA ran dry long time ago and Akamatsu should've just ended it long time ago. But the truth is, there are far more reason than that as to why the community is slim compared to the other prime times.

But there's no point in that. I guess when I'm gone one day you guys can add me to the list, too. smile.gif
Deviantspy
Posted: Oct 14 2010, 03:17 AM

Magister Magi

QUOTE (musashi @ Oct 6 2010, 06:17 PM)
Woh the louge seems a bit quieter now O_O man am I been out that long???

*drives by suddenly out of nowhere and flips his corvette over, but escapes the wreckage before it burst into flames*

Welcome back again lol! There are 2 reasons why it's been a bit quiet.

1) While you were in cryogenic sleep, the Justin Bieber Fever went airborne and wiped out the majority of the human population. Because it mostly affected the women, the male scientists wanted to call the virus by a different name..but it was already taken.

*after the discovery of the virus*

random dude: Well what virus would affect only women?

me: The bird flu? XD2.gif

2) Wavehawk went berserk obviously and maimed the rest for sport.

*throws a smoke grenade and avoids being part of the herd*

musashi
Posted: Oct 14 2010, 05:23 PM

YUMMMY!

Member No.: 16

@Devaintspy : Justin Beber LOL* yeah scary

@ Wavy: Is is much worst than Den-O?
tenkenX6
Posted: Oct 18 2010, 10:11 PM

Fansubber(TLor/TLCer)

Member No.: 10,948

QUOTE (erizo @ Feb 6 2009, 09:18 PM)
[*]Hiro_Daioh, Azumanga Daioh fan! Full Metal Panic Fan!, RAW provider for AQS' Kannaduki no Miko scanlation project! oh Hiro, I'm sure you're watching some good anime where you are, you're probably out of school by now so I don't know if you have an Anime club anymore.

Believe it or not, I've been working at the same workplace as this guy for several years now. I remember him telling me he used to be a part of AQS one time when we were talking about fansubbing. He's really cool and likes anime just as much as I do.
erizo
Posted: Mar 11 2011, 04:41 PM

And it's been more than 2 years since I made this small "tribute" topic... even THIS is becoming old // oh nostalgia.
XIII
Posted: Nov 15 2011, 07:25 PM

Member No.: 11,378

Err, forgot my log-in details on Bozu-kun, but dang. Reading this thread fills me with so much nostalgia. -moment of silence-

roncollins
Posted: Mar 30 2012, 01:06 AM

Member No.: 11,427

thanks for your post!!!!

Posted: Apr 9 2012, 07:33 AM

grow up to be a debaser

Yep, nostalgic it is... this is my first login since 2010- sad to see that esperman hasn't logged in since then either, I always liked his posts...

Also Negima is over, too...

RIP forums, I'll always remember you fondly- as a confused 14 year old who found it hard to talk to people in real life, you were a very supportive community. Now I'm 20 (*&#@ing hell) and my life is completely different, and I'm far from introverted, but this forum did help, so thanks to all the missed personalities here that I still think about from time to time- W.D. x
Deviantspy
Posted: Apr 9 2012, 07:31 PM

Magister Magi

Welcome back, windy. heh.gif

Hmm, looks like I'm the last active moderator of this forum.

I have a bad feeling I'm going to end up like wall-e and take care of this place when everyone is gone.

user posted image
Captain Obvious
Posted: Apr 11 2012, 11:09 PM

Sensei

Member No.: 6

There's nothing really to moderate atm.
Deviantspy
Posted: Apr 12 2012, 02:05 AM

Magister Magi

Thank you, Captain Obvious. tongue.gif

user posted image

Actually being a moderator here right now is more like being a bored cop in a nice neighborhood. You try to find someone worthy to bust, but end up issuing only traffic fines and stopping a couple of spambots.

I've never fired my gun throughout my moderator career. mellow.gif
erizo
Posted: Aug 21 2012, 05:21 PM

I live in Europe now, I love you all.
Myu,Me
Posted: Sep 3 2012, 01:04 AM

Turtle master/Chaos Bender/ Ultimate Defense#44 Suit Gambit

Member No.: 9

Well, it has been 3 some odd years, I am now 23, and I stumbled across some negima scans from here.....my goodness it has been a long time, I will probably come back for a bit, then return in say...I don't know, 2 years? Does 2 years sound good to everyone?
Deviantspy
Posted: Sep 7 2012, 12:17 PM

Magister Magi

user posted image

Better than nothing I guess heh.

I try to pop in the forum at least once or twice a month to give it life. I've invested 8 years into this forum so why leave now. sleep.gif

Welcome back guise.
Zap Electro
Posted: Apr 2 2013, 07:45 PM

Japan: It's ok.

Member No.: 29

Never change your avatar, my brother!
victorrama
Posted: Apr 2 2013, 08:10 PM

Semi - otaku

Member No.: 11,274

owh...the old gen is coming back
it will pop up one after another...
Tmoo
Posted: Apr 29 2013, 04:14 PM

That one guy

Member No.: 2,920

The internet evolves too fast for me to keep up with. I think facebook's starting to lose its shine.
Ichigo Momomiya
Posted: Aug 12 2013, 07:18 AM

Professional tea drinker

Member No.: 3,883

Hello everybody! Been a while since I was here! smile.gif I'm glad to see that much hasen't changed, and there are still people I recognize from 2005! I just wanted to stop by and say hi, and see if anyone was still active. biggrin.gif
thousand-mistress
Posted: Dec 13 2013, 08:54 PM

*ignore name 4 nao*

Member No.: 5,759

Hello!!

Some of you probably won't remember me....I'm back, I guess. My forum days are kinda off and on nowadays....

So, um, PM if you guys wanna talk ...? A lot of stuff has happened, some for better, some for worse.
Deviantspy
Posted: Dec 15 2013, 05:32 AM

Magister Magi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUaxLDRJS9A

Hey T-M aka Suga Baybee. XD2.gif

Edit: Crap I just realized Zap Electro responded to my post. >__<

user posted image
shaoron
Posted: Dec 17 2013, 06:39 PM

需要更多「です」

Member No.: 2,148

who's the newbie...?
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Blue Star Lounge | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2577 seconds | Archive