Create your own social network with a free forum.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Aquastar Anime/Manga Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

I'm new?
Hara_Takumi
Posted: Aug 25 2009, 11:01 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,932

Well, I've lurked here for like a half a year without thinking I would need to post.
Ever.

But what got me to sign up was that 1000 Sparking Project over in the Negima boards.
I've been interested in fandubbing for a while, but never really got around to doing it.
That said, I am a Negima fan.

By the way, is there a reason the "Introductions" board has almost no threads?
Esperman
Posted: Aug 25 2009, 11:15 PM

He who changes things at the last moment... (Ayase of AQS...)

Member No.: 4,742

But what got me to sign up was that 1000 Sparking Project over in the Negima boards.

O_O!!!

OMFG YES!!!

Sorry for the caps... (I hope I haven't scared you off...)

Welcome to AQS...

I hope you enjoy it here...

As for the lack of intros in the board, eh, not many new users today bother to make an intro...

But hey, don't feel bad, there's a bunch of people who are gonna come and introduce themselves to you...

Thanks for taking interest in the project...

I'm Esperman, I'm the current mixer for the project... (Boo, the project master, is busy in real life, so he's letting me do the mixing for now...)

Below is a link to the thread (Though I'm sure you probably don't need it, since you've probably seen it already...) and the rules and guidelines are in the thread as well as the lyrics to the song and the instrumental version, incase you wanted that...

http://z4.invisionfree.com/aquastar/index.php?showtopic=6301

Thanks for taking interest in the project and thanks for joining AQS...

Again, I hope you have a good time here... (And I look forward to your participation in our project...)

BTW, we're also thinking about doing a spin-off project where it doesn't have to be 1000% Sparking and old participants of the project can also join in... (As well as people who've never participated in the main project before...)

I just thought that the interested folk could suggest and discuss the songs they want to fandub... (We've already got a few suggestions...)

Okay, well, let me shut up now, since I'm probably rambling...

Thanks for joining and I hope you like it here...
Tmoo
Posted: Aug 25 2009, 11:38 PM

That one guy

Group: Scanlation/Fansub Projects Team
Member No.: 2,920

AQS doesn't get many newbies these days, they all flock to animesuki or some other huge board smile.gif welcome to aquastar.
shaoron
Posted: Aug 26 2009, 02:29 AM

需要更多「です」

Member No.: 2,148

@hara
welcome o the edge of sanity...
4chan's down the cliff...
and about esper.. run.. i think he's gonna eat you
Strange_One
Posted: Aug 26 2009, 08:20 AM

I... I REALLY have a thing for Tsundere girls O_O

Member No.: 7,073

^ Indeed. I do consider this place the borderlands.

Welcome to thee. Abandon all hope ye who enter smile.gif

BlueDo
Posted: Aug 26 2009, 09:52 AM

Not a hentai! <_<

Member No.: 8,926

AQS has become less crazy, apparently.

Welcome.
erizo
Posted: Aug 26 2009, 10:02 AM

King Lurker, The True Legend of AQS

Group: Co-Admin
Member No.: 7

QUOTE (Hara_Takumi @ Aug 26 2009, 12:01 AM)
Well, I've lurked here for like a half a year without thinking I would need to post.
Ever.

I've been interested in fandubbing for a while, but never really got around to doing it.
That said, I am a Negima fan.

The cutoff for this section of the boards is 30 so any thread that goes inactive longer than that doesn't appear visible by default.

Also, Welcome.
Trowa
Posted: Aug 26 2009, 01:37 PM

Magister Magi

Member No.: 5,528

Welcome to the forums Hara. I hope to see you around the place.

And yeah unlike the good ol' days we rarely get any newbies anymore. Not that many actually stuck around. sniffle.gif
Rai
Posted: Aug 26 2009, 01:51 PM

Rai

Member No.: 7,051

Welcome Hara, nice to have you on board (On the fandub project as well as AQS forums... And no pun intended).

You won't see much posting action from me, since I'm one of the few who doesn't read scans (Irony?).

And it was a nice chance to see Esper spazz out like that... I've only seen it happen, what, once?
RedSteel
Posted: Aug 26 2009, 04:24 PM

viandier

Member No.: 6,164

Sup, dog. Welcome to AQS and enjoy your star.

As people said, not many new people come around, so that's probably the reason why. Stick around, post, and have a good time.
Kota
Posted: Aug 26 2009, 04:58 PM

Magister Magi

Member No.: 4,689

With the exception of the Negima Forum and the smaller genre forums, there's little insanity here. The other boards are slower and tend to be more relevant/filled with trolls. If you want to discuss things with the "real" AQS, the fastest way is via IRC. The others that don't use IRC, though, you'll have to get to know via the other forums.
SagittaMagica
Posted: Aug 27 2009, 02:31 AM

Death by Friendship!

Member No.: 6,380

QUOTE (Hara_Takumi @ Aug 26 2009, 12:01 PM)

Hmm... nice of you to point that out...

You see, once upon a time when the welcoming sections where still lush and green, all of the members came and welcomed each and every new member... It is not due to the fact that post counts counted back then.. because the /aqs/ community was nicer back then... then sith happens...

Anyways... Welcome to AQS!
shaoron
Posted: Aug 27 2009, 03:03 AM

需要更多「です」

Member No.: 2,148

@SM
Hold on... i thought it was because jop-happneed?

wait.. crap!

*gets shot in the head by jop*

medic nyoro~n....
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Introductions | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1116 seconds | Archive