Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Aquastar Anime/Manga Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Desmond's Treasure Chest, look inside and behold the treasures!
DesmondShannon
Posted: Oct 31 2009, 05:15 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,957

Behold! The Treasure Chest Of Desmond

inside this treasure chest will be where i keep all my things about my favorite Anime's such as Love Hina, Ah! My Goddess, and others

here you will find fanfictions written by me and discussions and other things as well
i encourage all fellow fans of the anime of which i speak of to join me here as well where we will have fun discuss and most of all P-A-R-T- WHY? BECAUSE WE WANNA!!!!!! yahoo.gif yahoo.gif yahoo.gif dance.gif dance.gif dance.gif
DesmondShannon
Posted: Oct 31 2009, 05:26 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,957

My First Fanfic

here for your viewing pleasure is chapter 1 of my first Fanfic featuring the girls of Love Hina the time is set a few years ahead in which the girls have become a litle older and the departure of Keitaro Urashima as the apartment manager has left Hinata House searching for a new one and it is through a pen pal letter sent to a friend of Naru's all the way in the U.S.A that they find him a young 17 year old man by the name of Desmond

so here now is chapter 1 of.....*drumroll and fanfare*

First Day On The Job

First Day on the Job
By Desmond D. Shannon

it was a beautiful warm fall day and at the front door of the Hinata House Apartments
and on a black horse which stood at the stairs it's rider a young 17 year old boy in a black trench coat and widebrim hat.

His name was Desmond Shannon He came from Texas in United States and had been pen pals with one of the girls of the house thus it was thru her influence that he became the newly appointed Manager of the Hinata House.

"well, Black Lantern you ready to go?" he said looking to his loyal companion who nodded with a whinney "then let's go fella YAH!!" he said as the two of them climbed the stairs and soon found themselves at the very top looking at the The Hinata House Apartments.

he dismounted from his steed and told him to stay put as he went to the door and knocked awaiting an answer and a moment later a beautiful girl with light brown hair
answered his call

"hello there, is there something i can help you with?" she asked him
"actually, yes there is" he said "my name is Desmond Shannon and i'm supposed to be the new Apartment Manager for this place according to these papers" he said as from his trenchcoat he revealed the signed papers which proved his statement.

"hmm...new apartment manager huh well we had been looking for a new one ever since Keitaro recently left months ago i just didnt expect it would happen so quickly" she said as she overlooked the papers she took from him and nodded.

"these paers seem to check out and everything Desmond, my name is Naru Narusegawa and let me be the first to say Welcome, to Hinata House! she said with a smile as she moved aside to let him in Desmond went in as Naru called the rest of the girls down for a meet and greet with the new manager.

after Desmond got to know each of the girls the tired young man went to rest in his new room and looked around finding his bed and quietly fell asleep in peace as the girls came in at random intervals to take a look at their new Apartment Manager.

two of whom had immediately taken an interest in the young 17 year old Manager were Naru and Motoko for it was the girls who were all elder than was he so it was going to be achallenge working with them but apparently Desmond knew what he was getting into or else he never would have signed on as the new manager in the first place.

This post has been edited by DesmondShannon on Oct 31 2009, 07:19 PM
kano
Posted: Oct 31 2009, 05:44 PM

AQSの漫画家

Group: Scanlation/Fansub Projects Team
Member No.: 5,468

If you keep making multiple posts you will find that a mod will not be very happy with you - just edit your posts over and again in no one replies ...
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Fanfiction Area | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0689 seconds | Archive