InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Aquastar Anime/Manga Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Manga and anime CROSSOVER, where different dimentions meet.
Sayo's Guardian
Posted: Mar 8 2010, 02:00 PM

The Kind Perverted Guardian

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,335

Hiya I wanted to start a thread where we could discuss and share manga, anime, games etc. where different series merge together.

Upon my knowledge this can happen very rarely.

For the time being these are the ones I can think of from the top of my head.

Peach Pit made 3 collaberation shorts where the characters od Dears, Rozen Maiden and Zombie Loan meet.

Kobato by the infamous clamp which has an anime series currently running had characters from Tsubasa Resevoir Chronicle magically entering the Kobato universe. its the 20th episode.

Cross Edge is a PS3 game where 5 different franchises meet inclusing the infamous Disgaea and Darkstalkers.

Negima has had vague cameos of Love Hina

Yugioh GX and the 10th anniversary Yu-Gi-Oh movie

In a Shakugan no shana-tan short, Index from from railgun series makes an appearance in chibi form.

In the Nanatsuiro Drops PS2 game(anime subbed by Aquastar) Shana and Yuji make a brief appearance.

11 EYES CrossOver game for PSP and 360(I own the PSP game) characters from from the first story make brief appearances with the xection of Shiori, Tadashii and Natsuki who have a major role.

Jump Super/Ultimate stars is a fighting game for the DS where characters from various series ran in shonen jump fight.

Sunday vs. Magazine is a fighting game for PSP where characters from Shonen Sunday and Shoune magazine fight.

Thats all I can think off at the top off my head.

So lets start.
Remember even if its a single chapter from a series please mention it.
shaoron
Posted: Mar 8 2010, 07:05 PM

需要更多「です」

Group: Scanlation/Fansub Projects Team
Member No.: 2,148

there's the lucky*star - haruhi
but then again, lucky*star is an overly huge comercial for haruhi
jopchan121
Posted: Mar 9 2010, 01:45 AM

Homerun NOMNOMNOM .

Group: Moderator Team
Member No.: 55

There is that Dengeki game that is out there(Shana, Index, and Nogizaka Haruka? Nice)
kano
Posted: Mar 9 2010, 03:11 AM

AQSの漫画家

Member No.: 5,468

Shana and Kazumi are in the background cue of people in a scene in Ep 2 of Railgun
There's also Shana magazines that Misaka looks at in Ep 4 of Railgun
RedWolf
Posted: Apr 7 2010, 12:53 PM

It's "-sama"

Member No.: 4,860

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2010-...omp-ace-in-june

The current June issue celebrated the magazine's fifth anniversary on Friday with two collaborative crossover manga between the Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha and Fate franchises from Nanoha creator Masaki Tsuzuki. Takuya Fujima (Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha ViVid, Negima!? neo, Weiß Survive) drew a crossover between Nanoha and Fate/stay night, while Hiroshi Hiroyama (Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya, Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya Zwei!) drew a crossover between Nanoha and Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya.

Takashi Takeuchi, the original character designer of the Fate and Tsukihime software/anime franchises, illustrated the magazine issue's front cover with characters from both Fate and Nanoha. Yasuhiro Okuda, the character designer of the Nanoha franchise, drew one side of a reversible Fate/Nanoha crossover poster. (The other side reprints Takeuchi's cover illustration.) Fujima drew two separate Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha ViVid bathing poster illustrations. The magazine also included a dual interview between both Takeuchi and Tsuzuki.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Hopefully Shiro isn't anywhere near Nanoha or Fate.
flange3
Posted: Apr 8 2010, 12:04 AM

High Level Magic User

Member No.: 127

Takeuchi's artwork as always is just stunning, and crafting a whole story from this would be most excellent. Hell, if they tossed in Toaruverse in there the possibilities are endless... biggrin.gif
tenkenX6
Posted: May 3 2010, 05:42 PM

Fansubber(TLor/TLCer)

Member No.: 10,948

Hmm....that looks cool. No complaints here. I like both Fate/Stay Night and Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha. cool.gif
Sayo's Guardian
Posted: May 3 2010, 06:22 PM

The Kind Perverted Guardian

Member No.: 8,335

I forgot to mention there was one with Fairy Tail and Yanki-kun to megane chan.
Its a oneshot and both series are from different mangaka.
shaoron
Posted: May 3 2010, 08:27 PM

需要更多「です」

Member No.: 2,148

Fate/Stay Nanoha!?
oi.. the world will implode... I LOVE IT!

This post has been edited by shaoron on May 3 2010, 08:27 PM
Twilit Libra
Posted: May 3 2010, 10:17 PM

Even now, he towers over all others.

Member No.: 7,345

http://www.onemanga.com/Cross_Epoch/

Authors collaborated to combine DB and OP.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Other Anime/Manga | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0959 seconds | Archive