Create your own social network with a free forum.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Aquastar Anime/Manga Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Stories ;3, Just the fanfics I've written
lilfriend400
Posted: Apr 4 2010, 12:13 AM

Zeh person o' death

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,001

Well, here goes nothing (hides from all konosetsu fans):

http://www.fanfiction.net/~lilfriend400

Story #1 - This New Hinamizawa
Series: Higurashi no naku koro ni
Genre: Drama/Mystery
Rated: T (Teens)
Chapters: 8
Pairing: Slight RenaxKeiichi, Slight RikaxSatoshi
Description: Rika undergoes another world with Hanyuu. A world where all her friends are strangers. There was no Takano, meaning there's no curse, but who's the culprit now? Most or all characters probably Out Of Character. Slight RenaxKeiichi
Opinion: First fiction. Don't expect my skills to be superb, as it's my first time writing xP

Story #2 - Survivors
Series: Higurashi no naku koro ni
Genre: Romance/Drama
Rated: M (Mature)
Chapters: 15
Pairing: RenaxKeiichi
Description: He stayed with her, when he doesn’t know what happened to the village. Takes place after Tsumihoroboshi-hen. RenaxKeiichi. Might turn out OOC
Opinion: Skills are a bit improved, but still don't expect much. Though the latest chapter is beta than the others.

Story #3 - Chosen Fate
Series: Mahou Sensei Negima
Genre: Romance/Drama
Rated: T (Teens)
Chapters: 22
Pairing: NegixSetsuna
Description: As Negi graduates from his magic school, he finds out that he has to start his training in becoming a Magister Magi. But this training involves familiarizing himself with a chosen partner while being a teacher at the same time.
Opinion: This is where my skills get better~! It's my best one so far (though it takes a while for me to convert my beginner skills to advance ones xP). Expect an incoherent approach to the beginning (with the 'beginner' skills I've had from the other two fictions and towards the 'advance' skills), but nonetheless, it's still good!~

--

I've been a fanfic writer for two years (though most of the first year that I've spent was just a load of time wasted on reading fanfics haha xD). Grammar and vocab are the two main things that I've been struggling with (I speak Chinese too... so most of the stuffs involved with Chinese are pushing back my English T^T), but nonetheless, I still try my best and push myself to the limit.

This post has been edited by lilfriend400 on Aug 24 2010, 12:03 PM
lilfriend400
Posted: Apr 6 2010, 12:31 AM

Zeh person o' death

Story #3 - Chosen Fate: "Chapter 17 - Father Pt 2" is released. You may visit the profile or go here to go directly to the chapter.
lilfriend400
Posted: Apr 9 2010, 04:51 PM

Zeh person o' death

Written Author Notes for Story #3 - Chosen Fate is released and can be found here
lilfriend400
Posted: May 18 2010, 12:43 AM

Zeh person o' death

Story #3 - Chosen Fate

Forgot to say that Ch 18 is released and can be found here Ch 19 is out just today and can be found here
lilfriend400
Posted: Jun 20 2010, 03:11 PM

Zeh person o' death

A New chapter (20) is now uploaded to Story #3 - Chosen Fate. You can check it out here
lilfriend400
Posted: Jul 14 2010, 12:46 AM

Zeh person o' death

A New chapter (21) is now updated to Story #3 - Chosen Fate. You can check it out here
lilfriend400
Posted: Aug 3 2010, 12:06 AM

Zeh person o' death

A New chapter (22) has been uploaded to Story #3 - Chosen Fate. You can check it out here.
lilfriend400
Posted: Aug 24 2010, 12:02 PM

Zeh person o' death

A New chapter (15) has been uploaded to Story #2 - Survivors. You can check it out here. It is the last chapter of the series, making it a completed fanfiction.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Fanfiction Area | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1123 seconds | Archive