InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Aquastar Anime/Manga Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Ore-tachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai, Under the Innocent Sky/Without Wings
kano
  Posted: Apr 4 2011, 07:10 AM

AQSの漫画家

Group: Scanlation/Fansub Projects Team
Member No.: 5,468

[Spoiler=Asuka - sorta NSFW]user posted image[/Spoiler]
Hmm - well the loli fanservice certainly suggested to me that this show probably won't last long on my watch list ...

Not sure why it's called "Under the Innocent Sky" coz most of the girls were involved in all sorts of different fanservice ...

Edited ANN description:
Takashi seems to want to escape from the present time to a medieval world (that we haven't seen anything of yet except in the ED) but is held back by thoughts of his younger sister Kobato and girlfriend Asuka. Shusuke is a poor part-timer who has to work with student-author Hiyoko in spite of their initial dislike for each other. The antisocial Hayato makes his living as a handyman until he is visited by a girl named Naru.

The first episode wasn't all that inspiring - since fanservice seemed to be most of the story (though I haven't seen it subtitled yet)

It's licenesed by Crunchyroll and the sub teams are already having sub team troll fights about the first release ... sigh ... so its taking forever to actually get it.

I'll edit this description if I find anything more useful reading the subtitles.

... I was actually hoping this might be a good anime ... until I saw the first 30 seconds sad.gif

Backgrounds are quite good and character animation is good also.

Edit: well I did finally watch a working sub a while ago and it didn't make it any better than what I thought it was ...
Is this going to be another mostly fanservice season? I hope not sad.gif
(... next is Time Paradox ...)
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Bishoujo Series | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0449 seconds | Archive