Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Aquastar Anime/Manga Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Bake Kano, I loVE Sayo! I LOVE GHOST GIRLS!!!!!!!
Sayo's Guardian
Posted: Apr 22 2011, 02:21 PM

The Kind Perverted Guardian

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,335

user posted image

Summary:
One day when average middle schooler Koji Miyahara came home from school, he found a naked girl sleeping in his bed. To his surprise, she was a ghost, and her name was Alice Fujinomiya! Alice can only be seen by other people when Koji's nearby, so she decides to become his girlfriend.

Genre:Comedy, Harem, supernatural, ecchi

The main girl is a ghost so I IMMEDIATELY looked into this series.

Only the first 4 chapters have been translated and by God this series has so much full-frontal female nudity.

The girl with the dark long hair who I assume is the class-rep.
I was a little surprised how she considered herself superior to everyone just because she`s wealthy, normally they dont mention their wealth and only things like academic and social ability.

Regardless she`s just a major riot and thats just great.

This is the Kind Perverted Guardian telling you check out this ecchi manga which has GHOST GIRLS and anyone who disagrees that Ghost-Girls are awsome will have a Nanoha FULL POWER DIVINE BUSTER POINT-BLANK RANGE TO THE FACE!!!!!

You can read the series here:
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/bakekano/v00/c000/1.html
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Bishoujo Series | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0647 seconds | Archive