InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Aquastar Anime/Manga Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Kuro Usagi (Dark Rabbit), Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi
kano
  Posted: Jul 10 2011, 10:20 AM

AQSの漫画家

Group: Scanlation/Fansub Projects Team
Member No.: 5,468

user posted image
Well this started looking very loli so I wasn't really expecting to have much interest in it
But suddenly ... in the middle of Ep 1 ... it changed and it stayed changed (and the main protag loli ages herself 9 years)

I'll call this a bishoujo coz they seem to have the need to have panty shots often - even to the point of deciding to sensor some of them

Anyway the story is about Taito who has a recurring dream of making some form of a pact with a vampire when he was young (about 9 years before) ... until a sudden event occurs half way through the show and he finds that his dream might actually have been true ...
Much more of the story would spoil the first episode coz there a few unexpected bits about it.

I'd expect any objectional content list to include 'blood and gore' smile.gif

Seems so far that it could be interesting - just a pity about the rather regular and unnecessary panty shots (and the fact that the other 'girl' looks so young)

There's a manga that been going for almost 2 years (but only 1 volume) and 2 separate light novels (7 & 3 volumes each)
kano
Posted: Jul 16 2011, 08:48 AM

AQSの漫画家

Group: Scanlation/Fansub Projects Team
Member No.: 5,468

Ep 2 explains early on the number 7 they use in the English name of the show
(and also why Taito forgot)
With a 15 minute reset also - hmm that would be nice smile.gif
(not sure why they don't use the proper show name though)

"Well you always look like a bad guy" "An evil genius" lol

Unfortunately they still seem to need to do regular panty shots with Mirai ...

Animation in Ep 2 was pretty good in my opinion

They didn't explain the 7th death but I guess it was maybe due to taking more than 15 minutes from the 1st? Otherwise they cheated sad.gif

Still not really sure where this show is going
Keitaro
Posted: Jul 19 2011, 06:59 AM

Bass - Mio

Group: Members
Member No.: 39

I'm sure that 15 minutes passed when the 7th death happened dry.gif

I like this anime. Im gonna add this to my watch list
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Bishoujo Series | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0778 seconds | Archive