Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Aquastar Anime/Manga Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Sky Phoenix
skylarc
  Posted: Mar 5 2012, 10:32 AM

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,414

Welcome to the world of Sky Phoenix;it was supposed to be the animated web series which will done in an anime style and consists of hilarious and action-packed twenty-five episodes based on two different characters. The Sky Phoenix started as a “fail” project, but I’m still trying to make this project work. This is the reason why I'm posting this story as scripts hopefully to get the people's attention. The show will based in the modern times and take place in both fictional and real places around the world. The series consists of a blend of Western and Eastern themes. The storyline is dividing by the main characters: Penelope Radcliffe and Shoichi Ryuu that means Penelope has twelve episodes and Mahouto has twelve episodes, and there will be a few crossover in this season. NOTE: Don't judge the entire series without reading the first two scripts. I know I am not the best anime script writer in the world, so let me know about any errors in the two posts (even though I did looked through it a couple times, but I still could overlook a few errors), and I will fix them as soon as possible. If you like it, show it to a few friends.

http://skyphoenix1st.blogspot.com/
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Fanfiction Area | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0511 seconds | Archive