Guild of the Month (GoM) Revised Mechanics:
Guild of the Month Tournament will be on 4th of July, Saturday
Registration will open for all once all pre-registered teams have already completed the registration.
Registration starts at 10:00am and will end at 12:00nn. Once the matches begin, registration is closed.
Only the four (4) qualifying teams may register and are qualified to enter the tournament. (Pak Chiu Cheng entry TBA)
The 5th and 6th placed team are qualified if in case a team out of the first four (4) teams gets forfeited. (Does Not Account for Disqualified Teams)
The 5th and 6th placed Teams can only replace a forfeited team in the first (1st) round of matches. After the 4 teams have completed their first matches, the 17th and 18th team can no longer replace any forfeited team.
All participants must be present upon registration.
Accounts must be made before registration, along with their game characters in the account.
When the team is called up for their match, they will be given 15 minutes to show up. If they don't show up after 15 minutes of being called, they will be disqualified and automatically lose the match. In case there is a server problem, and teams cannot log in their game account, GM Marshalls may call a time-out to fix the problem.
Time-outs can only be called by assigned Game Marshall on the Event.
All participating Guilds must have an emblem assigned to their team, no emblem no game rule is enforced.
Teams that are fighting each other are not allowed to use the same emblem.
Only the Tournament Committee, the Tournament Director, the head judge, and other tournament officials have the right to stop the match if needed.
The tournament will be a 9 vs 9 team match
Each Teams will then be given 15 minutes for their equipment set-up. And item purchase before the beginning of the match.
All items needed for the tourney shall be bought in the RPC Mall only, equips, cards, blue potion, etc..
Each player hall be provided with 2billion zeny, or 2 perfect mithrill coins to purchase items and upgrade equip to safety level (+4 armor) and (+7 lvl1 weapon, etc
All matches will be a 10 round, first to reach 5 wins shall be qualified to move up the match from the 4 qualifying teams we will determine guilds who will enter the finals.
If a round ends with neither team completely eliminated, the team with the most surviving members will win.
If a round ends with both teams having the same number of surviving members, they are then subject to a 1-round sudden-death match with NO HP or SP restoring items and no High Priest. All members except High Priests will log in again for a 8 vs 8 match. The player of the High Priest account may remain with the team, but may not log in the account.
The start of a match will be signaled by marshaling Game Masters. Players may start casting buffs the moment they enter the arena. A countdown will be given before the match is started. Use of other skills, on the other hand, is restricted until the marshals give their go signal. Offending players will be given a warning; then on the second offense, penalty will be disqualification from the tournament. The same rule holds for those who attack a tournament marshal.
Each match will last 7 minutes only
Soul Linker Buff is NOT ALLOWED in the match
Item, Skill and Character Restrictions
a. Only Transcendent Characters are allowed.
b. NO repeating classes.
c. 2B zeny/2perfect mithril coins will be allocated for each participant to use till the end of the tournament.
d. Item drop and trade has been disabled. Use of Vending skill is prohibited. Items currently cannot be sold back to the NPCs or placed in Kafra storage. Do not overbuy.
e. All items will be available in the RPC Mall except slim potions and Gym Pass
f. BDC/BDT items and/or MVP/Mini MVP cards are NOT ALLOWED. Which Includes Foods Stat Buff. Gym Pass is allowed but it will not be provided, you must learn the skill before the registration.
g. The only items allowed to be brought into the pre-match area (RPC Mall) are slim potions, the RPC Mall or any GM in the tourney will not provide any Slim Potion. Items such as coating bottles, fire and acid bottles, and poison bottles it will be provided by the Game Marshall.
h. Item Restrictions. - Purchase of Poison Bottles is limited to Assassin Cross while the other bottles are only available to Biochemists.
- Acid Bottles and Grenades are limited to 5 pcs each match, while Poison Bottles are limited to 3pcs for the whole match.
i. If any of your items are Broken during the Match the Repair NPC is also available in the RPC Mall
j. Plagiarism skill of Stalker will be learned through the match itself or while the match is ongoing.
k. Use of @duel command is prohibited in the rpc mall or any area in the tourney. Use of this command shall disqualifies the character.
ex. a Wizard @duel a Stalker, and cast Storm Gust on Stalker to preserve the skill Storm Gust.
l. All participating Stalkers will be subjected to "preserved skill check" by the marshall, the default skill they may only have is Holy Light.
m. All players must Save in the RPC Mall and will also be subjected to "respawn check" by the marshall. Any character who does not save in the RPC mall shall be automatically Disqualified, and are ground for TEAM DISQUALIFICATION.
1. Players must follow the rules interpretations and guidelines for play set forth by the GOM Tournament Committee, the Tournament Director, the head judge, and other tournament officials.
2. Players are expected to behave in a respectful and sporting manner at all times.
3. Players are expected to promptly bring up any issues they may have with the marshals during preparation time. Any complaints after the countdown in the arena will not be entertained.
4. Players who argue with or fail to follow the instructions of the Tournament Director, head judge or other tournament officials are subject to the appropriate penalties as the case may be.
5. Level Up and/or officials of the RPC Tournament Committee reserve the right to suspend or ban a player or guild without prior notice for any reason deemed necessary.
6. If the team leader withdraws from the game, the opponent team will win the match.
7. Players should only use party chat during the tournament. A player who makes a public chat during the match will be warned for the first time, second time he/she regarded as dead. Players who are silenced (automatic-system implemented) due to said violation will be disqualified from the said match.
8. A player who leaves his/her party during a match will be considered as a dropout and will be instructed to quit his/her game immediately.
9. Players who disturbs the progress of the tournament (such as using the cloaking or tunnel drive, spamming skills, abusing the magic skills and so on), will have their team warned. If the team gets a total of 2 warnings, they will lose the match.
10. The decision of the Referees, Game Masters, and tournament officials ARE FINAL.
11. bRO Committee has the right to change/delete portions/expound/clarify/interpret tournament rules depending on circumstances as they see fit for a fair and balanced competition environment.
TOURNAMENT-PROPER RULES, PROCEDURES AND REGULATIONS
When logged in, Players must follow all the instruction all the time every time.
A GM will count down which will signal the start of a match. During this time, players may start casting support spells. Once the match is officially started, the team will then battle it out with the opposing team.
In case of disconnection due to external force (server problems), the match will be stopped and then restarted. Only the assigned marshals/GM have the authority to stop a tournament
RULES ON MATCH STOPPAGE. Matches will be stopped ONLY on the following counts:
Any event that transpires (including Character kills and fouls) before a match is paused is considered legal.
GMs and Referee DECISION IS FINAL
Winners will be determined by the following: - The team that destroys/kills ALL members of the opposing team - The team with the most number of kills after the determined match period wins the round.
CONCEDING - Conceding a match can only be done before the match begins.
Zoning Foul - This is defined as moving your character in an unauthorized area or refusing to follow move orders issued by the GM in-game.
Skill Foul - This is defined as using skills in the tournament area before the countdown by the head marshal.
Striking Foul - This is defined as striking any of the GMs in game.
Technical Foul - This is defined as engaging in any behavior that is unsportsmanlike and includes excessive profanity or violence against property or individuals including the marshals.
Fouls are counted as "kills" on the team, that is, they are subtracted from the number of surviving members of a team to determine the final score.
Ex: Team A has 2 fouls and 6 surviving members at the end of the fight. They will be treated as having only 4 surviving members. -A team that accumulates 3 or more fouls is automatically loses a game -
Trash-talking is allowed to an extent. Please avoid cussing and profanity during all stages of the tournament.
In case there is a clarification of rules, final call would be on the bRO Committee Head. All decisions are final.
Guild of the Month Tournament will be on 4th of July, Saturday
July Guild of the Month is fast approaching..
all those who expect to qualify for the GOM please immerse yourself with the rules set on the Tournament..
Kitchen Siuppliers UK. www.solidwoodkitchen.co.uk U.K manufactured kitchen with appliances only £595. TEL- 01616-694785. Kitchen Siuppliers UKKitchen Suppliers UK