WELCOME

CURRENTLY
There are many canons available; although you are more than welcome to create an original. Make sure that the character you want is not already taken, and be sure to register with a first, middle & last name.

If you have any problems or queries, do not hesitate to PM an admin or a mod; all links to admin profiles are below. We are happy to help. xD

Students of Westlake are currently on a half term break and will be going back in a few days. There has been an arson attack on the McGowan-Gamble Residence, four people have died. A memorial service will be held soon.

<3 Staff

ADMINS

If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, please feel free to contact one of the following administrators.
Dana:

Brooke:

Taylor:

MODS
We will be looking for three moderators sometime in the opening week. So look out for applications!

GRAPHICS STAFF
We will be looking for three graphics artists who have enough time to help with awards etc within the opening week. So look out for application forms!

SWITCH USER
Username: 
Password: 

CHAT

ADVERTISE US

Advertise [BITB] and win a prize. For more information, please direct yourself here.

USEFUL LINKS

NEWS
13.04.07 CBOX Rules
14.03.07 Affiliates
14.04.07 Have YOU Advertised?

COTW
NO ONE YET!

Recieved 0:0 votes.
Click here to vote for this weeks COTW.

SPOTLIGHT

NO ONE YET

A person of the admin's choice will be honoured with this award every week along with COTW. This is for the people who make the site a place worth visiting and rping.
<3
BITB Staff

DETAILS

EVENTS

AFFILIATES
23.03.07 Affiliates

RedCarpet & Rebellion RPG-Directory Topsite List

COPYRIGHTS

« Board Offline
This site didn't get off to a great start. Everyone has their exams, including me. I might make a new one or revamp OIFL for the summer. Who knows. If anyone wants any plot forms or bio's just email me at icecream_faerie@hotmail.com
Dana!
Your account username
Your account password

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0635 seconds | Archive