1. Anything above the PG rating is not permitted on this site.(This means you may not post messages or links to anything that would be considered PG-13 or above.)
2. Do not swear, do not dodge the filter.
3. Fights are allowed, but they must remain within the PG rating of the site.(This means no killing, suicides, blood or guts, or graphically violent scenes.)
4. Light romance is fine, but refrain from scenes that go above a PG rating.(This means you may kiss, but nothing more. Making out is not permitted.)
5. Keep political and religious debates off of this forum.(It is not wise to discuss such topics, as many debates lead to flame wars. People can get very defensive about their opinions.)
6. Avoid discussing same gender relationship pairings.(Please note that the moderators may not be opposed to such pairings. However, it is wise to avoid discussing them. As they, like religious and political topics, can lead to flame wars.)
7. Do not spam.(This means no repeating the same message over and over. Try not to post twice or more in a row. The edit button is a useful feature.)
8. Do not argue with the moderators.(If the moderators tells you to stop doing something that breaks a rule, do not argue.)
9. Respect other members and, above all, have fun.(This means no flaming other members. Try to avoid rude comments.)
10. Follow the signature guidelines.(As described HERE)
11. Link to excessively large images.(This means that you should not place images with a pixel size larger than 500 wide by 400 high within your posts.)Moderators...
Consequences for the breaking of each rule:
- ... Are here to make this more fun for everyone.
- ... Have the authority to edit or delete posts they find inappropriate
- ... Will contact you personally and privately if they find your post to be inappropriate, and tell you exactly why it was removed.
- ... Will treat you with respect...as long as you do the same in return.
- ... ABSOLUTELY have the last word in any dispute.
First time offenders will merely receive a warning. Warning is not to be taken lightly.
Second time offenders will receive an immediate temporary ban, depending on the broken rule(s).Things that will get you permanently uninvited to BSG.com...
- 1. Creating a new account to avoid an existing temporary ban.
- 2. Cybering, or using member information to solicit cybering.
- 3. Posting genderually explicit material or links to genderually explicit material on this site.
- 4. Excessive inappropriate posts or arguing, despite warnings from admins and mods.
- 5. Continuing to argue with mods and admins.
- 6. Foul and inappropriate language in the chatterboxes, or attempting to dodge the swear filter in the forum.