Title: Nightmares & Daydreams
Description: post your questions/comments
Blue Spirit Gal - November 17, 2007 02:05 AM (GMT)
Post your questions/comments to Aang about Nightmares and Daydreams here.
However, fans please note, Aang is just a little bit stressed right now and having a bit of trouble sleeping, lol
Ariana - November 17, 2007 05:22 AM (GMT)
How are you sleeping?
I hope you feel better soon!
P.S. No offense, but 'Baby, you're my forever girl' was kinda lame....
PapillonSparkle - November 17, 2007 05:24 AM (GMT)
I hope you are sleeping better now. Good luck defeating the Fire Lord! I hope you and your friends have a safe journey to the fire nation!
Good Luck once again. :D
:lol: Baby, You're my forever girl...:lol: That just made me burst out laughing!
Aang - November 17, 2007 04:58 PM (GMT)
My greating? Oh, it's going sleep.
-blinks eyes sleepily-
I mean great. My sleeping is going great. O.O -widens eyes and then yawns-
Thanks for the good luck. I don't know if that extra bit of uh...over training is actually going to help or not, but I hope it does...
Toph - November 20, 2007 05:14 AM (GMT)
Hey Aang, I thought you were going to try and sleep?
Aang - November 20, 2007 05:55 AM (GMT)
-looks up...sees Firelord Ozai on top mooselion with metal daggers for horns....holding a platter of meat-
-Firelord Ozai says to Aang: you didn't finish your dinner...shoves meat at Aang-
Ahhhhhhhhhh.......-sends a blast of air at Firelord Ozai-
Toph - November 20, 2007 06:13 AM (GMT)
*is blasted by air wave*
*hair is now standing straight up as if having received an electric shock from Azula*
Aang - November 20, 2007 06:20 AM (GMT)
-blinks...sees Toph standing in front of him...looks around-
Hey..uh o_o -face turns red-...you're not Ozai on a mooslion with meat are you?
Toph - November 20, 2007 06:27 AM (GMT)
Twinkle Toes, you need some serious therapy!
Katara - November 23, 2007 02:55 AM (GMT)
Toph leave Aang alone he needs his rst.
*looks at Aang* um .. mabye you could try some herbs. I bet we could get Kes to make you up something to help you sleep.
TREarthWindSpirit - November 23, 2007 04:35 AM (GMT)
(*Sigh* This post won't sound very good. I tried to post something before, and then the forum for some reason crashed on me when I pressed the "Preview Post" button and my whole post was lost, and it was a big doozie, this is my attempt to rewrite it. *cries* It's not as perfect as the first post.)
*Steals Sokka's beard while he is asleep and puts it on.*
Did someone say Therapy? I am a "Psycho"analist and I can analize your dream. I should warn you what I'm about to say is pure opinion and not fact and my opinions will vary from person to person.
1. In this dream you went to fight a giant Fire Lord and your pants go missing. The giant Fire Lord represents your fear of the unknown. The Fire Lord is this big powerful person that you know little about, so your fear of him is enormous. The missing pants represents your lack of confidence, you believe you can't face such a big adversary, and then eyes appear staring at you, I believe these represents the people you fear you would let down.
2. In this dream you revisit the Fire Lord wearing chains and locks to keep your pants on. This represents overconfidence which is worse than lack there of. This overconfidence makes you forget the "Math Test". This "Math Test" represents your fear of being unprepared, and the Giant Abbicus crushes you, this represents you breaking under pressure.
3. In this dream the Fire Lord visits you instead. He tells you that you are late for the invasion. In this dream your friends fall because of their shortcomings. This dream represents your fear of your group failing as a whole. That even together you wouldn't be able to stop the Fire Lord.
4. This dream represents your true fear. The fear that you would be unable to save your friends if disaster happens. In this dream you are frozen in ice and then fall into water. This represents your fear that you would repeat your past mistake and dissapear if things get too hard for you. The dream ends with the comet falling which would then mean you fail your destiny and the Fire Lord would have the supreme power to take over the world. In this dream Zuko appears. I'm sad to say I don't understand the meaning of this. It possibly means you would like to see him again, but your guess is as good as mine.
5. This (day)dream was especially hard to analize. You described this dream in only 3 words: "Living under water." It took me a while to figure out what this dream could mean. You are the Avatar, you was raised with the element Air in this life. From this point your natural learning of the element would be Water, Earth, and Fire. Because of the incident a century ago, you froze yourself and was found by Katara and Sokka and Katara ends up teaching you Water Bending. Katara and Sokka were your first friends since being found and I believe you see them as your family. They are very important to you. Also being under water is stressful to people so this dream could also mean you are suffering from stress because you are unable to express something that's very important to you.
6. This (day)dream means you are crazy. Welcome to the club! *hands you a button saying "Association of Essentric Beings" No wait! this is my only button *Takes it back.* Anyway, I am joking, you aren't crazy. This dream represents your past stresses that you faced. Fighting with friends, the training you had with Guru Pathik, and even learning how to Earth Bend.
7. This is the most important dream you had. After your friends reasured you and told you that you truely are prepaired and ready to fight the Fire Lord, and most importantly that they believe in you, you finally find the confidence to go through this. This dream represents this. You go in to face the giant Fire Lord and find out he is not as scary as he seems. The Fire Lord missing his pants represents his true self. That even with the big fire surrounding him, he is truely only a coward (and possibly a fool).
I hope you enjoyed my analizing, and I hope Sokka doesn't find out that I stole his beard...